: gettin a deville, thought i'd join the site

branizzle
11-17-03, 12:25 AM
what's up everyone, i'm gettin a 97 caddy concours next month, so i thought i would start to mingle with fellow luxury car owners. i'm so thrilled about this car, it's impossible to contain the excitement, although i don't know why i would want to since braggin to my friends about it is 1/2 the fun about this car. so alright, i'm 18, college student in montana, enjoying the freezing weather up here..... so hows everyone doin?

-aaron

JJhomer83
11-17-03, 08:57 AM
what's up everyone, i'm gettin a 97 caddy concours next month, so i thought i would start to mingle with fellow luxury car owners. i'm so thrilled about this car, it's impossible to contain the excitement, although i don't know why i would want to since braggin to my friends about it is 1/2 the fun about this car. so alright, i'm 18, college student in montana, enjoying the freezing weather up here..... so hows everyone doin?

-aaron

Welcome Aaron, :welcome: :welcome:
Glad to see you joined up. That's great you get your first caddy at the age of 18. That is a real accomplishment. The 97 Deville is a good looking car. The weather where i am is pretty cold (pa) but no where near what your going through.

elwesso
11-17-03, 06:55 PM
Welcome aboard! Thanks for signing up :wave:

97 concours is a good choice!!!