: Anybody from Kansas?

rockytfox
08-11-05, 12:29 AM
Just wondering if there were any other Kansas members on here. I live in Overland Park.

DopeStar 156
08-11-05, 12:46 AM
I am!........PPPPPTTT!!!! *Cracks up* No, I'm not, but boy did I get you!

ben72227
08-11-05, 01:01 AM
Someone on here is, but I forgot his name, i just remember that he has a picture of Bill Lumbergh (from Office Space) for his Avatar:lildevil:

Playdrv4me
08-11-05, 01:51 AM
That was actually me back when I had my Lumbergh Avatar on there. I lived in Wichita for 4 years and I travel back quite frequently, was just there about 2 weeks ago. I travel through northeastern Kansas all the time on my way back to PA as well.

We have lots of members on here from KS actually, all of a sudden youll see a whole bunch of people posting from there and then you wont see them for along time.

Cadence
08-11-05, 06:20 AM
Not from Kansas, but I'm "stuck" here for the moment. it's been a pretty long moment now. About 13 years, at least (I stopped keeping track after awhile....)
Yep, stuck right smack dab in the middle of Wichita KS.

For the record, the next car I'm buying won't be in Wichita. Forget it. Too much construction going on and too many dirty car dealers (particularly on Kellogg) nowdays....

Boy I miss Bulger........

Playdrv4me
08-11-05, 10:33 AM
For the record, Ive found Brandon Steven motors is alright. I dont deal with the guys out east though, just the GM at the west side dealership on West St. 80 percent of the 10 vehicles Ive owned in the past 5 years came from there.