: HAPPY BIRTHDAY "BOOMER!" (of course pics!)

Ralph
08-10-05, 11:33 PM
Julie taking you out???? (Thursday)

Congrats!!! As hinted, blondes! :lildevil: :thumbsup:

:musical: :dance: :cheers: :band:

Oh, and thanks so much for all your work in the Roaming Ralph thread! :cookoo: :sneaky: In the relatively short time I've known you and Julie, you've been cool to say the least. :thumbsup:

Now, who's the nicest looking here...... :hmm: I couldn't squeeze in the Natty I had left over....

Stoneage_Caddy
08-10-05, 11:44 PM
wow , no table scraps there ...

have a good b day botz ...that red trans am went missing today , hope julie came to her senses and got it for you

Ralph
08-11-05, 12:01 AM
wow , no table scraps there ...

have a good b day botz ...that red trans am went missing today , hope julie came to her senses and got it for you

Here's that extra Natty I modded for this thread.....

Back in 1995, at the Toyota dealership someone traded in a MINT red 1987 GTA Trans Am with only 70,000 kms and they wanted 10k! It was well within my budget at the time and but the only reason I didn't get it is because my apartment complex had outdoor parking, like a carport, and there had been a lot of car theft in that area then. I wish I had it now! That was a fun testdrive and the thing I remember is the flat cornering, and quick ratio steering....

Boombotz
08-11-05, 12:10 AM
Happy Birthday Honey!!! By the way I like the 3rd girl on the top row (Paris). Ralph, I took Tom out on Sunday to a place called Charley's Steak House over in Tampa. He had a great meal. We saw Shawn King while we where there. He was talking to my daughter. I didn't let him know we knew who he was. I don't like to bother people when there on there own time. Stoney if that car disappeared I can promise you it wasn't me!!!!! Well, Tom will sure be Happy tomorrow when he get's up and see's those photos. Oh Yhea.... by the way Tom you got one more year untill that big 30. Sneaking up quick isn't it. One last thing wake me up if you want!!!!!

Ralph
08-11-05, 12:14 AM
That's cool, although should I know who Shaun King is??? :(

My fav is still Vicky, but I like Michelle....my goodness, you can wash your clothes on that tummy. :suspense:

Boombotz
08-11-05, 12:15 AM
That's cool, although should I know who Shaun King is??? :(

He's a football player. He used to play for the Bucs. Well no I guess you wouldn't know who he is.:banghead:

Boombotz
08-11-05, 12:17 AM
My fav is still Vicky, but I like Michelle....my goodness, you can wash your clothes on that tummy. :suspense:

I like Michelle better. Well see who Tom likes in the morning.

Ralph
08-11-05, 12:17 AM
He's a football player. He used to play for the Bucs. Well no I guess you wouldn't know who he is.:banghead:

'Fraid not. My Mom used to date a "Roughrider" before I was around, but you wouldn't know what team that is either...LOL! ;)

Ralph
08-11-05, 12:19 AM
POP QUIZ, which girls above are Canadian?? :coolgleam :sneaky:

Boombotz
08-11-05, 12:24 AM
'Fraid not. My Mom used to date a "Roughrider" before I was around, but you wouldn't know what team that is either...LOL! ;)

You mean the SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDER .

You thought I didn't know. Maybe I should have typed the name in green to show there colors.:bouncy:

Ralph
08-11-05, 12:27 AM
You mean the SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDER .

You thought I didn't know. Maybe I should have typed the name in green to show there colors.:bouncy:

Our Cheerleaders are prettier too!!! :yup: MMmmm Brittany...

http://www.saskriders.com/cheer_leader.php

Boombotz
08-11-05, 12:34 AM
Our Cheerleaders are prettier too!!! :yup:

http://www.saskriders.com/cheer_leader.php

Oh Great.... More girls for Tom tomorrow. Stop your spoiling him.;)

Ralph
08-11-05, 12:39 AM
OH MY!!! I take it back!!! the Edmonton Eskimos have the nicest cheerleaders!!! Check out "Mandy" she looks just like Paris Hilton! :eek:

http://www.esks.com/default.asp?V_DOC_ID=1390

TomDeville
08-11-05, 01:48 AM
Happy Birthday!

I am sure that you
have, and shall continue
to be pleasured.
You are still young, and
you are blessed with a
great wife, family ;and, first
name.

Enjoy yourself Dude!

Best Regards,

TomDeville :cheers:
:coolgleam

DopeStar 156
08-11-05, 04:01 AM
Happy Birthday! Hooray!

slk230mb
08-11-05, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday Boom! :cheers:

Ralph, nice pics as usual :thumbsup:

D148L0
08-11-05, 11:02 AM
Happy b-day! :cheers:

Adam
08-11-05, 11:56 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!!!! hope it is a good one and may you have many many more!

Ralph
08-11-05, 08:56 PM
Ralph, nice pics as usual :thumbsup:

It took me a while to find some "just blonde" pics. By "views" it looks like Natty still reigns Queen with 11 views, followed by 8 for Elisha.

Canuck babes RULE! :stirpot: :highfive: :sneaky:

Did Tom see this yet?

Boombotz
08-11-05, 10:11 PM
Did Tom see this yet?

Yes I did, Thank you all, and a personal thank you to Ralph for the blonde pics. :thumbsup: My choice would be #3.

Ralph
08-11-05, 10:17 PM
Yes I did, Thank you all, and a personal thank you to Ralph for the blonde pics. :thumbsup: My choice would be #3.

Number 3 again??!! I thought it was fashionable for Americans to hate Paris Hilton?? Or so I thought..... :hmm:

After all, I guess you should like her as she is American royality. ;)

:bomb:

addison_ii
08-11-05, 10:46 PM
Happy Birthday Boombotz. Hope your day has/is going great for you. Best wishes and cheers for many more.

Elvis
08-12-05, 02:50 PM
Happy Birthday Boomer! I hope Mrs. Boomer is kinder to you than Mrs. Elvis was to me! :(

Ralph
08-13-05, 02:12 AM
I hope Mrs. Boomer is kinder to you than Mrs. Elvis was to me! :(

Did she make you sleep on the couch again??? :stirpot: