: what happened??

tdogg8
08-09-05, 10:53 AM
Hey, do accounts go inactive after a while?? i use to be on here all the time, but haven't been able to the last few months and now i can't log on. i had to create a new account. anyone know what the deal is??

HotRodSaint
08-09-05, 10:59 AM
Hey, do accounts go inactive after a while?? i use to be on here all the time, but haven't been able to the last few months and now i can't log on. i had to create a new account. anyone know what the deal is??

Welcome back!!! Your PM was full too (not hard to do with a basic 10 message limit that includes incoming and outgoing).

I'm not sure if they perform account maintenance or not.

tdogg8
08-09-05, 11:01 AM
thanks. it kind of sucks i can't log in with my old account. maybe i forgot my password. but i don't think that's it unless i used something really different.

T_Dogg8
08-09-05, 11:41 AM
never mind. got it working. i don't know what happened. i changed my password and now it's all good. when did the pm change to 10? and why can't i read any of sal's?? he sent me one last month but it's blank, and some older ones he sent me that i know had stuff before are also blank.

Playdrv4me
08-09-05, 11:43 AM
Hehe welcome back brother, youve been gone along time!

Sal is no longer Sal... well he is, but he is now "Administrator" to the site. So its possible anything you had from him blanked out when he combined his accounts, not too sure.

Nice to see you around again.

airbalancer
08-09-05, 01:03 PM
Have you seen this link http://cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29519&highlight=tdogg8
finially the answer

slk230mb
08-09-05, 05:32 PM
Welcome back man.

Adam
08-09-05, 06:43 PM
welcome back brother! aint heard from ya in a while. where ya been if you dont mind me asking?

Stoneage_Caddy
08-09-05, 07:03 PM
WELCOME ...so many new things since we lost you !!!

Ralph
08-09-05, 10:17 PM

I second that!

Where ya been man?? Better give us the 'low down!"

Adam
08-09-05, 10:22 PM

yeah like i wrecked my damn Fleetwood! can you believe that?

Ralph
08-09-05, 10:28 PM
yeah like i wrecked my damn Fleetwood! can you believe that?

that reminds me, MY Fleetwood got wrecked back in April too!!!

:shhh:

Rolex
08-09-05, 10:42 PM
Welcome back Tdogg. Hope everything is good with you and your Lade.

slk230mb
08-10-05, 10:15 AM
that reminds me, MY Fleetwood got wrecked back in April too!!!

:shhh:

:lies: :sneaky:

D148L0
08-10-05, 10:46 AM
Welcome back T, is good to see you.

Xrayqueen
08-10-05, 01:14 PM
never mind. got it working. i don't know what happened. i changed my password and now it's all good. when did the pm change to 10? and why can't i read any of sal's?? he sent me one last month but it's blank, and some older ones he sent me that i know had stuff before are also blank.

Hi Tdogg !!!! Just wanted to say welcome back !!! I missed you. Where you been ???
Peace Xrayqueen :wave:

Rauf
08-12-05, 01:11 PM
And where are our avatars?!!! :mad2:

Kev
08-12-05, 01:15 PM
And where are our avatars?!!! :mad2:http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48527

:)

Jesda
08-12-05, 01:41 PM
I dont know who you are (yet), but its nice to meet you.

Rauf
08-12-05, 04:10 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48527

:)

Thanx.

addison_ii
08-12-05, 08:49 PM
I dont know who you are (yet), but its nice to meet you.
I agree with Jesda. Glad to hear you got your original account back up and running.

T_Dogg8
10-13-05, 03:09 PM
sorry i haven't been able to post really at all. i miss being here and talking to everybody. but to give you an example of how my life's been recently. i'm working full-time, rehabing a knee injury, running a jr. high basketball program, taking certification classes, preparing for graduate school, and trying to find time for my girl friend. needless to say, i've been a little busy.

i stopped posting because i was at a place in my life where i didn't want to be, and i had to make changes. i feel on the right path now, but i just needed to take some time and do some other things. when i lost my job, i basically stopped using a computer and focused on moving in the right direction and doing the things i wanted to do. i must say i've become quite the madden player :)

Adam
10-13-05, 04:34 PM
sorry i haven't been able to post really at all. i miss being here and talking to everybody. but to give you an example of how my life's been recently. i'm working full-time, rehabing a knee injury, running a jr. high basketball program, taking certification classes, preparing for graduate school, and trying to find time for my girl friend. needless to say, i've been a little busy.

i stopped posting because i was at a place in my life where i didn't want to be, and i had to make changes. i feel on the right path now, but i just needed to take some time and do some other things. when i lost my job, i basically stopped using a computer and focused on moving in the right direction and doing the things i wanted to do. i must say i've become quite the madden player :)

well, glad your back, or atleast good to hear from you again. i see you got an 03 CTS... did you have that before you left? i cant remember. oh well, i know how it goes with all that... got a lot of irons in the fire. glad youre on the right path now and good luck with all you got going on. wrecked my Fleetwood since you been gone, just got the hydraulics in about a month and a half before the wreck... makes me mad. see what you miss when your gone?

HotRodSaint
10-13-05, 05:23 PM
i stopped posting because i was at a place in my life where i didn't want to be, and i had to make changes.

We don't want to be where we are with no life either, and yet we continue to post!! :eek:

Please send us some help, soon!! :yup: