Cadillac Owners Forum banner

loose drl/fog light

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Cadillac Customer Service 
#1 ·
Hello.

Just noticed today that the passenger side lower grill led light housing is loose. I can't understand how that is possible. I've only had the car for a little over a month and only a few hundred miles since picking it up and already having quite a few issues. The housing looks like it came unclipped. I have never hit anything and nothing has came in contact with the light. I havent even driven it when it snowed. Only thing possible is the metro detroit pot holes worked it loose. Going to have to take it in to dealer this week for check engine light pertaining to active aero shutters, drivers side hid projector light grinding noise on startup, hood misalignment, and now the passenger side lower led drl housing loose. I am starting to question my purchase, hopefully dealer service will be a good experience. Not trying to be negative as overall this is a nice car, but I never had issues with any of my infiniti's. I chose to return to gm after leaving for alot of years to buy this ats over the new q50.

#2 ·
Update: dropped off car at the dealer to address a few issues. When the porter came to move the car he said, "yep, another broke fog Light". I then asked him is that common and he replied only on passenger side and he has seen a bunch of ats's with the same problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.