: Hello everyone

8ball
08-06-05, 04:52 PM
Been a member for a couple of weeks now just had not made it this far. Pretty new to the Cadillac thing, always wanted an Escalade EXT and finally got one :bouncy: First thing I want to do is get some wheels :D

CADDYBLACK99
08-08-05, 02:46 PM
Welcome 8ball!

Thanks for joining the forum! The Cadillac EXT is the ultimate SUV, the best of luxury, and workhorse! Good luck!
:welcome:
Paul

DeVillish
08-09-05, 05:55 PM
Man the Tampa bay crew just keeps getting bigger and bigger! I cant wait to come back next year, hopfully we can have a huge meet. BTW on the 21th(i think) the guys in the bay area are meeting at the skyway bridge...north side rest stop i think. BoomBotz or Stone should have more info on that.

8ball
08-09-05, 06:36 PM
Man the Tampa bay crew just keeps getting bigger and bigger! I cant wait to come back next year, hopfully we can have a huge meet. BTW on the 21th(i think) the guys in the bay area are meeting at the skyway bridge...north side rest stop i think. BoomBotz or Stone should have more info on that.

Ya I know about the meet but I'm still in Iraq right now, oh well maybe next time.

addison_ii
08-09-05, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the Forums 8ball. Nice truck you got there. Are you gonna go bling with chrome rims or for the FBI look with all black rims?

Adam
08-10-05, 02:26 PM
congrats on your purchase and :welcome:.