: Pics

michael96
08-06-05, 11:21 AM
Question

Sometimes when I see that you guys post pics of your cars they appear as a little white box with a red X in the middle. I right click on it and go to show picture and nothing happens. I have also tried to copy and paste elsewhere and still nothing. Can someone please tell me how to open a picture that appears as a little white box with the red X in the middle !!

:banghead:

Boombotz
08-06-05, 12:47 PM
Question

Sometimes when I see that you guys post pics of your cars they appear as a little white box with a red X in the middle. I right click on it and go to show picture and nothing happens. I have also tried to copy and paste elsewhere and still nothing. Can someone please tell me how to open a picture that appears as a little white box with the red X in the middle !!

:banghead:
That means that the host that was hosting the pic is no longer hosting it.

Each of us here are only aloud to have a certain amount of space to post pics on this forum. When I run low on space, I start deleting some of the pics that I posted, so they are no longer on this site. That is probaly what you are seeing, pics that people have posted and has taken down to make more disc space so they can put up a new pic somewhere else.

michael96
08-08-05, 11:58 AM
Thank you, that helped a lot

CADDYBLACK99
08-08-05, 02:35 PM
Welcome to the forum!
:welcome:
Paul