: Gangland animals!

illumina
08-05-05, 03:16 AM
Here you go, some pets of some Nigerian gang members...Enjoy :D

Ralph
08-05-05, 03:40 AM
Geez Mike, for a second there I thought that was your neighbourhood!!!

:devil: :p

illumina
08-05-05, 03:48 AM
Geez Mike, for a second there I thought that was your neighbourhood!!!

:devil: :p

Nah, our local gang members just have Pit-Bulls and like dogs. These guys have Baboons and Hyenas.

Rolex
08-05-05, 01:29 PM
Uhhhh....what the hell? http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_freak.gif

Over?

SilverCTS
08-05-05, 01:35 PM
and people think we have issues...

Randy_W
08-05-05, 01:37 PM
If you're ever attacked by hyenas while out for jog, just tell 'em a good joke and slip away while they're laughing!:histeric:

Kev
08-05-05, 02:50 PM
If you're ever attacked by hyenas while out for jog, just tell 'em a good joke and slip away while they're laughing!:histeric:And this is the result kids, from too much exposure to Looney Tunes and Walt Disney Productions. :yup:

slk230mb
08-05-05, 03:00 PM
And this is the result kids, from too much exposure to Looney Tunes and Walt Disney Productions. :yup:

Hey, I liked the Lion King.

Randy_W
08-05-05, 03:01 PM
And this is the result kids, from too much exposure to Looney Tunes and Walt Disney Productions. :yup:

What are you trying to say??:rolleyes:

Rolex
08-05-05, 03:08 PM

Are you saying it wouldn't really work? I'm confused...:hmm: :p

Randy_W
08-05-05, 03:26 PM
I thought it was obvious that you would handle it that way!!!:rolleyes:

illumina
08-05-05, 04:27 PM
If you're ever attacked by hyenas while out for jog, just tell 'em a good joke and slip away while they're laughing!:histeric:

That might work for the Hyenas, but what about the Baboons in the picture?

Kev
08-05-05, 04:41 PM
That might work for the Hyenas, but what about the Baboons in the picture?Nope, doesn't work for Baboons. They can only dish it out, they can't take a joke. They are humorously challanged that way.

I thought everybody knew that?.....

illumina
08-05-05, 04:52 PM
Nope, doesn't work for Baboons. They can only dish it out, they can't take a joke. They are humorously challanged that way.

Ok. I think I'll stick with domesticated dogs and cats if I cannot entertain the Baboons.

Randy_W
08-05-05, 05:16 PM
Nope, doesn't work for Baboons. They can only dish it out, they can't take a joke. They are humorously challanged that way.

You'd be pissed too if you had a bright red ass!!!:histeric:

Kev
08-05-05, 06:51 PM
You'd be pissed too if you had a bright red ass!!!:histeric:Yup, it has long been my opinion that bad attitudes in general are the result of constipation. Funny, you'd thing that a Baboon with a predominantly vegetarian diet wouldn't have such maladies..........Hmm.........??

powerglide
08-05-05, 10:57 PM
That neighborhood gives new meaning to 'ghetto'

addison_ii
08-05-05, 11:16 PM
Here you go, some pets of some Nigerian gang members...Enjoy :D
I call this Friday Night Hyena Fights ft. The BadAss Baboons.

illumina
08-07-05, 03:08 AM
I call this Friday Night Hyena Fights ft. The BadAss Baboons.

Speaking of fights, I just watched the UFC on Spike TV...Boy I miss the old days with Royce Gracie and gang!

Ralph
08-07-05, 03:13 AM
What's a "Ghetto?"

:sneaky:

Kev
08-07-05, 03:15 AM
What's a "Ghetto?"

:sneaky: Main Entry: 1ghet·to http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?ghetto01.wav=ghetto'))
Pronunciation: 'ge-(")tO
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural ghettos also ghettoes
Etymology: Italian, from Venetian dialect ghèto island where Jews were forced to live, literally, foundry (located on the island), from ghetàr to cast, from Latin jactare to throw -- more at JET (http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=jet)
1 : a quarter of a city in which Jews were formerly required to live
2 : a quarter of a city in which members of a minority group live especially because of social, legal, or economic pressure
3 a : an isolated group <a geriatric ghetto> b : a situation that resembles a ghetto especially in conferring inferior status or limiting opportunity <stuck in daytime TV's ghetto>

Ralph
08-07-05, 03:17 AM
Main Entry: 1ghet·to http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?ghetto01.wav=ghetto'))
Pronunciation: 'ge-(")tO
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural ghettos also ghettoes
Etymology: Italian, from Venetian dialect ghèto island where Jews were forced to live, literally, foundry (located on the island), from ghetàr to cast, from Latin jactare to throw -- more at JET (http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=jet)
1 : a quarter of a city in which Jews were formerly required to live
2 : a quarter of a city in which members of a minority group live especially because of social, legal, or economic pressure
3 a : an isolated group <a geriatric ghetto> b : a situation that resembles a ghetto especially in conferring inferior status or limiting opportunity <stuck in daytime TV's ghetto>

That's strange?? I've never seen a "ghetto" in Canada. :D

Kev
08-07-05, 03:18 AM
That's strange?? I've never seen a "ghetto" in Canada. :DI've never seen Canada.

Ralph
08-07-05, 03:24 AM
I've never seen Canada.

I'm sorry for your loss. :helpless:

:p :lildevil: