: Hollywood is happy!

HollywoodHicks1
11-15-03, 01:24 AM
I know that this won't mean squat to any of you, but HOLLYWOOD FIXED HIS HORN TODAY! I fixed it all by myself! I had no idea what I was doing, but I took the little allen wrenches and took the little pad off, and hooked the little cord back in! It was broken since I got the darn thing, and I FIXED IT ALL BY MY LONESOME! I sat in the car for like 30 minutes just going beep beep beep!

HollywoodHicks1
11-15-03, 01:25 AM
Well maybe not 30, more like 10...

elwesso
11-15-03, 09:28 AM
Great!! Glad you got it fixed!!!

davesdeville
11-15-03, 02:51 PM
Cool. Reminds me I need to fix my horn, it hasn't worked since I got my car either. I was thinking about a horn that along with beeping would activate a solenoid or something to lift up a hand with its middle finger up, but I don't think it would work out too well on my caddy. Maybe on my friends corsica though...

MMNineInchNails
11-15-03, 06:03 PM
I fixed mine a while back. I love the beefy horns that you're not used to rather than the ***** honda new age horns. :coolgleam :cool:

HollywoodHicks1
11-16-03, 05:51 PM
Yeah I like those beefy horn sounds too. I like davesdeville's idea too! Actually I am still considering the recordable horn, that also comes with a microphone. If I get that, I will piss a lot of people off! Hopefully they won't retaliate.

elwesso
11-16-03, 09:49 PM
Or you could get an air horn!!!

Night Wolf
11-16-03, 10:01 PM
something is wrong with my horn:

it dosn't work

no really, when I first got the car, you had to push a certian part of the steering wheel, now it works only when it feels like it, some days I can psuh the whole center of the wheel in as hard as I can and nothing happens, other days I can just barely tap it and it works great....I dunno what it is, when it works it works great, but becuase of the airbag, I don't want to go hacking the sterring wheel away.....

.....I only have 2 horns under the hood, kinda wish I had 4 like my mothers '89 Brougham.....maybe go to the junkyard some day :D

Elvis
11-16-03, 10:30 PM
I always knew Hollywood was a horny little b@$T@rD :D

JJhomer83
11-17-03, 08:52 AM
I always knew Hollywood was a horny little b@$T@rD :D

you need to have a mulity pitch air horn to blast away the others on the road

HollywoodHicks1
11-17-03, 03:42 PM
I remember when I was crossing the street to go to work, and this lady just blew her horn at me. It was LOUD and scared the hell outta me. She started laughing at me, then she was like IT'S MY NEW AIR HORN!!!