: Happy Belated BIRTHDAY ELVIS!!!

Ralph
08-03-05, 07:39 PM
I didn't realize it was your B.Day yesterday, but you know you cannot hide it for that long around here! :sneaky: I had to start a BDay thread for one of my longest standing friends here...

:band: :elvis3: :elvis2: :cheers: :woohoo: :littlewes

Big 41 eh? Did the wife take you out for supper or??

People seem to expect some cool pics on these threads, sort of like a present, and today I found some new Victoria Pratt pics, enjoy..... I know I do...

I love this girls energy..

Boombotz
08-03-05, 08:07 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Elvis.

Ralph
08-03-05, 08:23 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Elvis.

I think he tried to hide it. :shhh: :sneaky:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-03-05, 08:33 PM
didnt do a very good job ....

hang on ....

ok i took another shot ...in your honor .....i beatter stop ...dont need to be hung over at work tomorrow

airbalancer
08-03-05, 09:02 PM
So did you get any last nigt? wink wink
40's are the best of times, old enough not care about the little things anymore, and do not give a shit about the big ,things also work out in the end

powerglide
08-03-05, 09:06 PM
Yeah, Happy B-day.....so the celebration continues. I look forward to more posts from 'drunk elvis' on 'mating call of the blonde thread'
:-)

Ralph
08-03-05, 09:08 PM
Yeah, Happy B-day.....so the celebration continues. I look forward to more posts from 'drunk elvis' on 'mating call of the blonde thread'
:-)

I think I'd better ask his wife for a few pics of "Drunk Elvis" then I can use those pics for a few chops. :sneaky:

Adam
08-03-05, 10:07 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY GOOD BUDDY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope it was a good one and many many more friend!

Elvis
08-03-05, 10:41 PM
So did you get any last nigt? wink wink

NO, dammit. Not even a .... ...

NEVER MIND!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!!

AB is right. I'm getting the hang of this 40's thing.

TomDeville
08-03-05, 10:54 PM
Happy Birthday to a Scholar
and a true Gentleman.

I hope that you get some
extra love tonight buddy!!
Remember that the bird of love
is the dove ;but, the bird of true
love is the swallow. :sneaky:

Cheers!

Kindest Regards,

TomDeville :coolgleam

Elvis
08-03-05, 11:02 PM
Prose from Tom Deville!

And how right he is!!! :histeric:

My year is complete. Thank you, friend!

And thanks to Ralph, my oldest and dearest friend on this forum. I'll drink one in your honor tonight, pal.

addison_ii
08-04-05, 12:19 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Elvis. What did you do? Hope it was a good day for you. Cheers and best wishes to many more for you.

Ralph
08-04-05, 06:06 AM
And thanks to Ralph, my oldest and dearest friend on this forum. I'll drink one in your honor tonight, pal.

When you get one of my B.Day threads, you know you're a "somebody" here. :p :drinker :coolgleam

slk230mb
08-04-05, 09:17 AM
Happy Belated Bday Elvis!

D148L0
08-04-05, 11:34 AM
ELVIS!!!
Happy B-day!! I'm sorry I missed it...

mccombie_5
08-04-05, 12:22 PM
Happy Birthday

Its all downhill from there. :violin: (just kidding)

hope you had a good one ;) :cheers:

Ralph
08-04-05, 03:55 PM
Elvis, I remembered today that you always liked Cindy Crawford. Next time bud. :p My bad. :(

majax
08-04-05, 05:19 PM
Happy Birthday

Elvis
08-04-05, 11:34 PM
Elvis, I remembered today that you always liked Cindy Crawford. Next time bud. :p My bad. :(

That's quite alright. You posted one who could kick my butt instead.

Cindy's married with kids. Off the list.

Sandra Bullock, married to a weirdo. Off the list.

Terri Hatcher, still fine, but over-exposed and STUPID on the Desperate Housewives thing. Off the list.

Shania Twain, married to a mutt, had a litter of his puppies. Off the list.

I dunno who's left anymore. That chick who does the Mercury Mariner commercials is hot. Too bad nobody knows who she is.

I did get an e-mail from an extremely fine ex who looked me up. All five of the chickens in my past have come home to roost. I couldn't carry this one's baggage in 1991, and I seriously doubt I could do any better today.

Why is it that when they had me, they treated me like sh!t, and now that they can't have me anymore, suddenly they all want a taste of it again?

Oh well, once you get past a certain age, it really is all downhill--but you pick up speed. There are plenty of other consolations and a lot fewer distractions!!!

I'm goin' fishing.

Ralph
08-05-05, 12:19 AM
That's quite alright. You posted one who could kick my butt instead.

Cindy's married with kids. Off the list.

Sandra Bullock, married to a weirdo. Off the list.

Terri Hatcher, still fine, but over-exposed and STUPID on the Desperate Housewives thing. Off the list.

Shania Twain, married to a mutt, had a litter of his puppies. Off the list.

I dunno who's left anymore. That chick who does the Mercury Mariner commercials is hot. Too bad nobody knows who she is.

I did get an e-mail from an extremely fine ex who looked me up. All five of the chickens in my past have come home to roost. I couldn't carry this one's baggage in 1991, and I seriously doubt I could do any better today.

Why is it that when they had me, they treated me like sh!t, and now that they can't have me anymore, suddenly they all want a taste of it again?

Oh well, once you get past a certain age, it really is all downhill--but you pick up speed. There are plenty of other consolations and a lot fewer distractions!!!

I'm goin' fishing.

LOL, some guys have to pay for a butt kicking. :shhh: :p

I had no idea Shania had any kids??? I knew she was married, but it's really more like a business arrangement and they never see each other....

I too was shocked to see who Sandra married...... :disappoin :helpless:

Women always regret what they had, and never appreciate what they have. Wait, I think that applies to guys too..... :hmm:

TomDeville
08-05-05, 12:33 AM
Chicken(head)s always come home
to roost.
That happens when females
realize that a young man has not only
evolved into a desireable Real Man; but,
has also ascended to the stature of a respectable
and successful Gentleman (save and except the
sex crazed ex who is just fond of bamboo and hopes
that you are unhappily married).

In any event, Happy Birthday again!