: Post 2000!

Adam
08-02-05, 01:08 PM
ah crap im turning into a post whore like Ralph, even though i do have a way to go. :D

Kev
08-02-05, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the 2K club! :welcome:

Now go out and get a life before it's too late! :suspense: :hide: :basketcas

Adam
08-02-05, 01:14 PM
i gotta life, im just on vacation.

Kev
08-02-05, 01:16 PM
i gotta life, im just on vacation.Hey, that's not a bad line, I'll have to remember that one.

majax
08-02-05, 03:38 PM
yay!

slk230mb
08-02-05, 03:52 PM
*takes a step closer*

Boombotz
08-02-05, 04:18 PM
i gotta life, im just on vacation.

Yhea a really long vacation. No really congrats on your 2,000 mark, but you got a long way to go if your looking to catch Ralph. Actually that would have to be a permanet vacation to catch him.

mccombie_5
08-02-05, 04:28 PM
Congrats. I'm on my way ;)

Ralph
08-02-05, 04:59 PM
2,000 ???? :histeric: :devillaug :histeric: :boring:

You're still a Newbie!!! :lildevil: :hide:

;)

addison_ii
08-02-05, 05:48 PM
2,000 ???? :histeric: :devillaug :histeric: :boring:

You're still a Newbie!!! :lildevil: :hide:

;)

I wouldn't take that if I were you 93fleetwoodlowlow. I'd challenge Ralph to a post off. (If I were you);) :D

RBraczyk
08-02-05, 09:17 PM
Weaksauce, wait till you get 4000+.

90Brougham350
08-02-05, 09:23 PM
Damn! Even if I added up all those posts on other forums I'd still have......add the 1........running out of fingers.......scratching head......oh yeah, I'd still have less than 1000 posts my entire life! But this place should feel good, it's the longest or most I've ever posted at a forum. Anyways, congrats on 2K.

Brian

Adam
08-02-05, 09:40 PM
Weaksauce, wait till you get 4000+.

hehe i work for a living, it will take me another year or so to hit 4k although im on my way.

Jesda
08-03-05, 09:14 AM
Ive got just under 11,000 over at NICO but just a handful here. Been around a while but havent posted much until recently.

Ralph
08-03-05, 09:53 PM
Ive got just under 11,000 over at NICO but just a handful here. Been around a while but havent posted much until recently.

That's just it. People call be a "post Whore" :sneaky: but they don't realize that this is the ONLY forum I post on, plus I've been here a long time.............. :shhh: :yup:

Adam
08-03-05, 10:02 PM
yeah but you post 14.23 times a day!!!! i get like 4. something nor other.

Ralph
08-03-05, 10:06 PM
yeah but you post 14.23 times a day!!!! i get like 4. something nor other.

Thanks for making me do another post! :mad:

:farting:

:grouphug:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-03-05, 10:07 PM
at least i got all my good post whoreing in before i got a job that sucks all my internet time out of me ....but i like it

Adam
08-03-05, 10:10 PM
at least i got all my good post whoreing in before i got a job that sucks all my internet time out of me ....but i like it

i wouldnt mind if i had a job where i drove Cadillac's all day.

Adam
08-03-05, 10:14 PM
Thanks for making me do another post! :mad:

:farting:

:grouphug:

i dont remember going up to Saskatoon and forcing you to post. atleast i dont think i did. did i? oh crap, what if i did? what if i am super fast? but it came at a price, my memory. next time im there, put on some coffee (i dont drink so youll have to get me some pepsi or something) and we'll sit down and chat a while.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-03-05, 10:16 PM
That aint the half of it .....i get to talk to pretty women all day that work there ....and one even wants to take me out to lunch this week ....she got a boyfreind or some crap but hey ....its not like i get to eat lunch with ladies every day ....

then there is the cool stuff i get to do and see ....like northstars town down ....

or free advice

or people hooking me up and pullin dings out of my cars bodywork

plus i live for words like "demo" and "drop off in south tampa and hurry back" and "L37 northstar" MWAHAHAHAH

Ralph
08-03-05, 10:16 PM
i dont remember going up to Saskatoon and forcing you to post. atleast i dont think i did. did i? oh crap, what if i did? what if i am super fast? but it came at a price, my memory. next time im there, put on some coffee (i dont drink so youll have to get me some pepsi or something) and we'll sit down and chat a while.

Only if you go to NY and pick up Supa first. ;) After I show her how Canucks treat women, she'll never want to go back home!!! :lildevil:

:dance: :kick:

Kev
08-03-05, 10:17 PM
i dont remember going up to Saskatoon and forcing you to post. atleast i dont think i did. did i? oh crap, what if i did? what if i am super fast? but it came at a price, my memory. next time im there, put on some coffee (i dont drink so youll have to get me some pepsi or something) and we'll sit down and chat a while.Aliens :alien:

Aliens zapped you there and back and errased your memory of it. :halo:

Ralph
08-03-05, 10:19 PM
That aint the half of it .....i get to talk to pretty women all day that work there ....and one even wants to take me out to lunch this week ....she got a boyfreind or some crap but hey ....its not like i get to eat lunch with ladies every day ....

There is nothing wrong with going out to lunch with a co-worker, especially if she only has a boyfriend. It's not like she's married, etc, and hey, ya never know.......... :eyebrow:

Remember go "halfsies" otherwise she'll expect it everytime!

Stoneage_Caddy
08-03-05, 10:21 PM
LOL ...been there done that ....got expensive ....

Boombotz
08-03-05, 10:22 PM
LOL ...been there done that ....got expensive ....

Yea there is a name for that,

Lunch Sluts

Stoneage_Caddy
08-03-05, 10:24 PM
oh my ....you all are right .....good thing she wants to pay ....maybe ill let her after all

Ralph
08-03-05, 10:26 PM
oh my ....you all are right .....good thing she wants to pay ....maybe ill let her after all

I guess technically if she asked you out, then just tell her at the till you'll get the next one. (let her pay the first one, but it could be a test) That way, you get to go out again with her...... :shhh: :sneaky:

Adam
08-03-05, 10:27 PM
Only if you go to NY and pick up Supa first. ;) After I show her how Canucks treat women, she'll never want to go back home!!! :lildevil:

:dance: :kick:

will do bro! ill zoom on over to Ash's place while im at it.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-03-05, 10:29 PM
LOL the way they go thru people where i work the likelyhood of a next time is pretty slim ...

i dont get why so many quit ...there all mad and stuff ....and im happy ...and i aint asking whats going on ...

wise man once said ignorance is bliss

Ralph
08-03-05, 10:30 PM
LOL the way they go thru people where i work the likelyhood of a next time is pretty slim ...

i dont get why so many quit ...there all mad and stuff ....and im happy ...and i aint asking whats going on ...

wise man once said ignorance is bliss

Is she a saleswoman? What does she do there?

Adam
08-03-05, 10:30 PM

then there is the cool stuff i get to do and see ....like northstars town down ....

or free advice

or people hooking me up and pullin dings out of my cars bodywork

plus i live for words like "demo" and "drop off in south tampa and hurry back" and "L37 northstar" MWAHAHAHAH

thats cool, wish i had that kind of job. my lil bro (i told you he worked for Lexus right?) gets to design the show rooms. decides what cars HE wants in them and everything. test drives all the new ones and everything. he is gonna get a gs 300 soon as he gets some credit. he only works for Lexus too. he doesnt work for toyota/ scion. that is what he likes most.

addison_ii
08-04-05, 12:25 AM
thats cool, wish i had that kind of job. my lil bro (i told you he worked for Lexus right?) gets to design the show rooms. decides what cars HE wants in them and everything. test drives all the new ones and everything. he is gonna get a gs 300 soon as he gets some credit. he only works for Lexus too. he doesnt work for toyota/ scion. that is what he likes most. Wow, I'm jealous. What a dream job.

Ralph
08-04-05, 07:03 PM
How did lunch go Stoney, you engaged yet?? :p

Stoneage_Caddy
08-04-05, 07:10 PM
HHAHAHAHA...

nope ...she bought.....i had a nice sub sandwich , i brought her some sort of salad back to work with me , looks like my tradition of eating alone continues ....but thats great too ...

i hadnt had a date or anything since 2001 so its not like i would know what to do with her anyway if i wanted to go after her...i suppose you talk about things other than work related stuff ....who knows ....

nope im happy with life as it is ...only one girl i have to contend with.... she may weigh 2 tons but she never says no .... shes hell on my credit card tho

im jelous of your brother there low low , id like to do the displays in the showroom ..

Stoneage_Caddy
08-04-05, 07:12 PM
i might add , i leanred my leson about relationships with co workers at my last job ...what a mess that was

Ralph
08-04-05, 07:18 PM
HHAHAHAHA...

nope ...she bought.....i had a nice sub sandwich

Call me crazy, but this sounds good?? :hmm:

Now you have an excuse NEXT time to say, "ok, the sub is on me today, are you game??" See how she reacts.......if she has a look on her face like a baby who just had something sour, then back away SLOWLY!!!! If she smiles, go eat with her, no biggie. :thumbsup:

I know what you mean about co-workers, there is a nice girl I work with I know she likes me, but I can't bring myself to ask her out because of what all the other ladies would say if I did! :(

addison_ii
08-04-05, 07:25 PM

Now you have an excuse NEXT time to say, "ok, the sub is on me today, are you game??" See how she reacts.......if she has a look on her face like a baby who just had something sour, then back away SLOWLY!!!! If she smiles, go eat with her, no biggie. :thumbsup:

I know what you mean about co-workers, there is a nice girl I work with I know she likes me, but I can't bring myself to ask her out because of what all the other ladies would say if I did! :( See everybody all this time we were playing around about Ralph being a P.I.M.P and he really is. I like the gift of gab you got there Ralph. I've got to come up to Saskatchewan and hang out with you. You got game.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-04-05, 07:28 PM

well eating alone is good to me, ive been known to be a recluse .....when i moved out of my apartment in alaska folks on my floor asked "hey are you moving in?" ...to which i said "nope i moved here in 99 , ive been here longer than you"....i knew everyone there in the complex but only 4 of the 100 knew me ....but they did know my infiniti .....they said "it was werid it never moved but never collected any dust either"

as for asking her.....
LOL, no i dont think so ....i think she can come to me if she wants to go eat somewhere ....i aint putting any effort into it ....i wouldnt want it to become a regualr thing ...i like the idea of eating somewhere withher just for its novelty of being something diffrent...

Hell i used to have to have a turkey sandwich for lunch everyday with 2 moutnain dews and a cup of cheese tid bits ....when they quit makeing the tidbits i decided it was time to try to eat something diffrent every day ....

Ralph
08-04-05, 07:30 PM
See everybody all this time we were playing around about Ralph being a P.I.M.P and he really is. I like the gift of gab you got there Ralph. I've got to come up to Saskatchewan and hang out with you. You got game.

LOL!! :p :thumbsup:

Minn. isn't too far away..

Ralph
08-04-05, 07:32 PM
well eating alone is good to me, ive been known to be a recluse .....when i moved out of my apartment in alaska folks on my floor asked "hey are you moving in?" ...to which i said "nope i moved here in 99 , ive been here longer than you"....i knew everyone there in the complex but only 4 of the 100 knew me ....but they did know my infiniti .....they said "it was werid it never moved but never collected any dust either"

as for asking her.....
LOL, no i dont think so ....i think she can come to me if she wants to go eat somewhere ....i aint putting any effort into it ....i wouldnt want it to become a regualr thing ...i like the idea of eating somewhere withher just for its novelty of being something diffrent...

Hell i used to have to have a turkey sandwich for lunch everyday with 2 moutnain dews and a cup of cheese tid bits ....when they quit makeing the tidbits i decided it was time to try to eat something diffrent every day ....

LOL, but she bought you a sub?? You can't leave her hangin'. you gotts to return that favor, just out of courtesy. Just take Dr. Ralphs' advice from above and see what she says. :hmm: :suspense:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-04-05, 07:34 PM
well i guess.....if a oppertunity presents itself then i will ....

mccombie_5
08-04-05, 07:36 PM

as for asking her.....

I know what thats like, i had a similar situation, when i got my first house it was in a very secluded plot, and the neighbours didnt often see me, there is nothing wrong with some reclusion... as long as it doesnt extreme. I knew all of the people in the street, few of them knew me... i actually lived in the same street as someone i worked with and they knew nothing of it until the were behind me all the way home that was weird. I used to have lunch in the same pub every day when i started work. a mixed grill. every day im not a social person.. im a thinker. Dont get me wrong i have friends, just that im a quiet person too. Dont worry about it Stoney..

Stoneage_Caddy
08-04-05, 07:44 PM
yup ....people tried to medicate me for it ....and if its one thing i know to be true folks are too eager to medicate people for what really makes them diffrent ....the world needs the recluse and the over active as much as they need the "pop" types

between the job i had up there (firetruck mechanic) and just the way i am (i dont trust people) i got real used ot being alone ....didnt have the time or desire to "mingle" ...its more fun to me to rebuild a cummins diesel then it is to date ....

now that the deville is relible i am really needing a second car to work on ....im too bored on the weekends

Ralph
08-04-05, 07:47 PM
.and if its one thing i know to be true folks are too eager to medicate people for what really makes them diffrent ...

Very true!

Stoneage_Caddy
08-04-05, 07:48 PM
sorry if i seem down ...im not ...damn internet ...cant communicate for shit ....

just explaining to ralphie how people like me think ....

alotho i am feeling depressed now that im thinking about those cheese tid bits ....man i miss those things ....DAMN YOU NABISCO !!!!

Ralph
08-04-05, 07:50 PM
DAMN YOU NABISCO !!!!

LOL!! Just imagine you are driving to NY on the weekend to meet Supa. That always cheers me up. :shhh: :yup: :thumbsup:

mccombie_5
08-04-05, 07:50 PM
yup ....people tried to medicate me for it ....and if its one thing i know to be true folks are too eager to medicate people for what really makes them diffrent ....the world needs the recluse and the over active as much as they need the "pop" types

between the job i had up there (firetruck mechanic) and just the way i am (i dont trust people) i got real used ot being alone ....didnt have the time or desire to "mingle" ...its more fun to me to rebuild a cummins diesel then it is to date ....

now that the deville is relible i am really needing a second car to work on ....im too bored on the weekends

Get yourself a Rover SD1 if any of them survive there..... you can and will spend hours working on that. Althoguh the way to fix mine was to hit the offending part with a hammer. and it sprung back into action. Best of luck with your project car. I am still a thinker, i do spend alot of time reading. My study is my quiet zone. there are very few words spoken here, i have an office in another part of the house and thatswhere i work. It doesnt hurt at all to be quiet for a while each day...

addison_ii
08-04-05, 07:52 PM

I understand. I usually read when I need to zone into personal time. Or wash my cars. Those two things allow me to be by myself.They give me time to think and map out my course in life. I just started my new job 5 days ago and I only leave my work area for lunch. Other than that I'm pretty much stationary.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-04-05, 07:55 PM
Get yourself a Rover SD1 if any of them survive there..... you can and will spend hours working on that. Althoguh the way to fix mine was to hit the offending part with a hammer. and it sprung back into action. Best of luck with your project car. I am still a thinker, i do spend alot of time reading. My study is my quiet zone. there are very few words spoken here, i have an office in another part of the house and thatswhere i work. It doesnt hurt at all to be quiet for a while each day...
HEHE , i found a SD1 a year ago .....no im still after a fiero for now ....

as for your quiet zone ....i hung out with this one kid who "meditated" , you knwo what that is ? its what folks like you and me do in the study ...those "pop" types stole our idea and attached a buzz word to it ...

im sure you have beatter books , all mine are automotive history and service manuals ...LOL

mccombie_5
08-04-05, 08:02 PM
HEHE , i found a SD1 a year ago .....no im still after a fiero for now ....

as for your quiet zone ....i hung out with this one kid who "meditated" , you knwo what that is ? its what folks like you and me do in the study ...those "pop" types stole our idea and attached a buzz word to it ...

im sure you have beatter books , all mine are automotive history and service manuals ...LOL

I have many automotive books. No service manuals though, haha! I just finished Stings Autobiography yesterday, and the the Dan Brown books a few months back. I have a semi-library growing down here. its all good. and from this room, (the best part if you ask me) is the bay window overlooking the driveway, and the door into my garage :D my wife understands.....

Stoneage_Caddy
08-04-05, 08:03 PM
man , i envy you dude ....i hope once i get my degree that i can get on a track that will allow me to do the sort of things you do ...

Kev
08-04-05, 08:08 PM
Hey Mike, how about this for a project, put a turbo on the Mini-Me Crotch Rocket! :thumbsup:

:cycle:

mccombie_5
08-04-05, 08:14 PM
man , i envy you dude ....i hope once i get my degree that i can get on a track that will allow me to do the sort of things you do ...

Hey you only get what you put into it, from what i can gather you are a hard worker, so you will be rewarded appropriately... i wish you to have a big garage like mine one day...
I am lucky in being able to rest on my laurels.. i can take long breaks between projects...good luck with the degree...

Stoneage_Caddy
08-04-05, 08:27 PM
Hey Mike, how about this for a project, put a turbo on the Mini-Me Crotch Rocket! :thumbsup:

:cycle:
turbo wont work , reed valve engine ......but the NAWWWZ is about ready for the "buying parts" process ....i found a way to adapt nitruos oxide canisters that are the same size as co2 cartigges to a setup hat requires no electricity ....then its just a matter of jetting it right and starting the fuel mix off on the rich side so i dont blow the engine on the first run ...

the new light flywheel is working great , and i really havent gotten around to retuneing the engine for the new fuel and flywheel ...so ill prolly do that when i get the nos hooked up ....

the big problem thus far has been off the line power , i built the engine as a short stroke high rever , so theres no torque and combined a very elebaorate clutch , thers ALOT of slippage and very slow off the line , thats where hopefully the n20 will come in , used to get it off the line and heaed towards the redline (19,000 rpm)

Kev
08-04-05, 08:32 PM
Sweet!

Hey, what about retuning to run NitroMethane? Oh, wait a minute, that might endanger future generations if not properly tuned :eek:....... second thought......maybe we should scrap that idea......
Nevermind! :D

Stoneage_Caddy
08-04-05, 08:40 PM
it would be on nitro methane but its just too much of a pita to buy when i want to runt he bike

mccombie_5
08-04-05, 08:47 PM
:getaway: see this is where you guys start talking about things i dont get...... :leaving:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-04-05, 08:51 PM
mccombie ....let me put it simply ...

i have a motorcycle , that fits in the trunk, and goes 40+ mph ....100% pure fun to ride ....prolly one of the most pure driving experences one can have , small very light , basicly an engine with wheels

mccombie_5
08-04-05, 08:55 PM
mccombie ....let me put it simply ...

i have a motorcycle , that fits in the trunk, and goes 40+ mph ....100% pure fun to ride ....prolly one of the most pure driving experences one can have , small very light , basicly an engine with wheels

Oh i knew about the pocket bike, just talking about making mods to it. i dont get that part.
Its a pretty cool thing, but in fairness, it fitting in the trunk means nothing, i maen that car has about the biggest trunk on any car....... heheh

Kev
08-04-05, 08:57 PM
And it would be even more fun if it were more faster! Ooh, bad grammar! but I digress....

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question642.htm

Nitromethane, used in top fuel dragsters and models cars and planes alike, well, not really alike, there are different formulas and mixes.....i digress again!

mccombie_5
08-04-05, 09:03 PM
And it would be even more fun if it were more faster! Ooh, bad grammar! but I digress....

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question642.htm

Nitromethane, used in top fuel dragsters and models cars and planes alike, well, not really alike, there are different formulas and mixes.....i digress again!

ahhh i get it. all is well. wouldnt you like die if you went faster than 40 on something the size of a matchbox? heheh be careful with that thing...

Kev
08-04-05, 09:03 PM
C'mon McCombie, you know how us Yanks are! We can't leave well enough alone, we've got to mess with it! We have to make it bigger and faster! Or smaller and faster! Either way it can never be fast enough!

We want MORE! MORE I TELL YOU!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

mccombie_5
08-04-05, 09:07 PM
C'mon McCombie, you know how us Yanks are! We can't leave well enough alone, we've got to mess with it! We have to make it bigger and faster! Or smaller and faster! Either way it can never be fast enough!

We want MORE! MORE I TELL YOU!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

haha! the faster the better eh? sounds great:D although no bikes really interested me at all, my main theory is, why would i want to wear 20lbs of black leather in the summer and ride around on something everyone can see me in them.

Oh, and you cant get knocked off a car :D But im all for making those faster. :D

have fun wuith the bike stoney, be careful eh?

Stoneage_Caddy
08-04-05, 09:37 PM
no way to be careful on that thing ...but i do lean it forward to keep the front wheel down when it gets on the "powerband"