: Body Kit

eracings
08-02-05, 03:25 AM
Hi,
we are gauging interest for new body kit development. We can make a kit from drawing or photoshop. Material will be poly urethane.
Please post feedback if interested.

If you have any question, please feel free to email us.

RaGzEmCeE
08-02-05, 04:23 AM
make a nice body kit like the lexani one ... the other ones are whack ...

ILLNALI
08-02-05, 04:37 AM
keep it clean, no crazy snowplow front ends!!!!!!:banghead: and bulky ass side skirts, and rear bumper. Stylish and bold, but still classy. wanna make me a poly kit for my Denali show truck? nobody has a kit for that except that same oversized trash I am talking about, makes our trucks look like they were made out of legos. And eurethane!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Where are you guys located. I would love to work with you on this.
icenutz@rcn.com

eracings
08-02-05, 11:42 AM
keep it clean, no crazy snowplow front ends!!!!!!:banghead: and bulky ass side skirts, and rear bumper. Stylish and bold, but still classy. wanna make me a poly kit for my Denali show truck? nobody has a kit for that except that same oversized trash I am talking about, makes our trucks look like they were made out of legos. And eurethane!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Where are you guys located. I would love to work with you on this.
icenutz@rcn.com

We are located in Colton, California.
If anybody have some drawing design or photoshop please post it here or email it to me. We will work together to make it into reality.

Synergetic
08-02-05, 01:22 PM
The Lexani euro body kits are very nice. I personally would skip the kit all together and put a rollpan on the back with dual exhaust cut outs. Looks very clean that way!

eracings
08-02-05, 04:43 PM
The Lexani euro body kits are very nice. I personally would skip the kit all together and put a rollpan on the back with dual exhaust cut outs. Looks very clean that way!

Any pics of the kit?

RaGzEmCeE
08-02-05, 05:57 PM
heres pics:
http://adaptivestrategies.com/LexaniBodyKits.html

were not saying do that exactly ... but do something classy ... they look too ricey ... heres the other ones ..... http://www.jfracing.com/shopdisplayproducts.son?SID=4Cadillac&id=311&cat=Escalade+02%2D04&ProdType=Body%20Kits

vietfob714
08-02-05, 09:43 PM
does anybody know how much those lexani body kits are? I cant seem to find a price anywhere

RaGzEmCeE
08-02-05, 10:00 PM
around 3 gs

Synergetic
08-02-05, 10:34 PM
The kit shaq has on his red lade is very clean!!

http://image20.webshots.com/21/8/22/35/213482235ymFtJN_ph.jpg

eracings
08-03-05, 12:16 AM
around 3 gs

Wow, ok
If we make a poly urethane kits, any design, even from drawing as long as you guys agree, how much are you willing to pay?

integline
08-03-05, 02:58 AM
3g's is just way too much in my opionion. also i think that it should not look as if the truck was modified. it should flow with all the stock lines and maybe even the stock running boards so its optional to change those out. same with rear. im sure if you offer a little bit of cash for drawings you would get more hlep.

nickc280
08-03-05, 03:22 AM
around 2g's is more realistic, I think if you can get a kit in that price range you would have some buyers

eracings
08-04-05, 10:40 PM
around 2g's is more realistic, I think if you can get a kit in that price range you would have some buyers

Ok, done!
Now, we need a good design..
Any idea?

RaGzEmCeE
08-04-05, 11:33 PM
nah 2 g's is still too much especially if your not a big name company ..... max id pay is 1250 - 1500 ...... for everything ......

Synergetic
08-05-05, 01:58 AM
Ok, done!
Now, we need a good design..
Any idea?

I think it needs to look like Shaq's. Nothing ballistic or extreme. Keep it simple, and similar to the current body style but with a front and back end that hangs closer to the ground. :rolleyes:

RaGzEmCeE
08-05-05, 03:58 AM
and i think it would look better if the exhaust came out the back instead of the sides .. it would make the side look cleaner

Synergetic
08-05-05, 04:34 AM
and i think it would look better if the exhause came out the back instead of the sides .. it would make the side look cleaner

I agree.

Aphix
08-09-05, 11:31 PM
If I did one for a Denali or w/e I would want it to be intimidating. Kinda like if you see like a vin diesel or arnold schwartzenegger kind of person going down the street you seem to notice him and stay out of his way. So if you made the driver mad hes gonna beat ur ass and take w/e dignity you have.

blingblingcv
08-10-05, 11:15 AM
I believe shaqs is strut. But ya 3gs is way to much for a body kit. I have seen those bulky awful ones, they dont look right and kind of ruin the escalade.

alcast082
09-14-05, 09:15 PM
What aboout lower lips for tHe V
The back def needs a lower lip like the one from the sts-v
I would buy one of those in a heart beat.

CTS-VETTE 550HP
09-15-05, 12:11 PM
taking ideas from the STS,XLR,CTS-V and put those on a Escalade would be clean and tuff looking.
count me in!!