: My Escalade Pictures

Synergetic
08-01-05, 01:42 PM
2002 Cadillac Escalade:

Featured in Truckin Magazine, ChromeOnline.com, L.A. Style Magazine, and ilovewheels.com. 3rd place at DUB in San Francisco for overall paint. Featured on G4 tech TV on September 14. Chrome and Flames: Issue #10. Street Trucks issue.

CashmanCustoms.com house of colors true blue and black two tone paint job. Silver tribal flames cut up two tone paint job with ghosted Caddi shields throughout silver flames. Caddi shields ghosted on rear side of mirrors. Ghosted "ESCALADE" in front doors in replacement of silver stock ESCALADE emblems. 24" DUB badges in front with DUB emblems in back. Tribal flames in window tint and cadi shield wrapped in flames in very back window tint. Front chrome tow hooks. Trenz billet grill. 2-Street Glow in grill, underneath, and in stereo system.

The Escalade is AWD with airbags in front and rear. Two 7 gallon tanks. two Thomas 450 compressors. Blitzluft switch box with 8 pins. 1/2" valves with 1/2" blue hoses. DJM upper and lower control arms and aftermarket ball joints. Work done by BC Fabrication.

The engine has a Volant cool air intake, custom fabricated cross brace for engine block, Flowmaster dual 40 exhaust, with dual batteries under the hood. Cashman Customs custom paint work on underside of hood.

The wheels are 24" Gen-X Fusions (24x10.5) wrapped with Kumho tires (365x35x24). Upgraded front and back Baer 14 inch cross drilled rotors.

The interior is not complete yet. So far, a PS2 replaces the passenger airbag hidden behind a small billet sliding door. 8 inch Pioneer monitor in dash center channel, AC controls relocated to ash tray compartment. 4 player adapter for PS2 mounted in second row center console in 12v compartment. TV Tuner, 12 Disc CD Changer, Electric and Neon glow switches all located inside center console. VIPER alarm system with remote start, remote windows, etc. Stero enclosed behind 3rd row seat!*

The stereo system includes 6-1/2" flip out Pioneer DVD head unit, 12 disc CD changer, with all Kicker speakers and amps. Two 5" front kick pods, four 6" kick pods in all doors, and three 10" L-7 Solo Barik squares in custom fiberglass enclosure with 2 Kicker amps mounted above speakers. Entire stereo encased by mirrors with neon blue glow, and wrapped with factory leather. "ESCALADE" is cut out of the plexi glass covering both amps.

Thats about it for now... a lot of plans will happen soon in the near future!! Formerly the "Daddilac"... :yup:

Synergetic
08-01-05, 01:47 PM
More photos...

RaGzEmCeE
08-01-05, 02:31 PM
looks sick as **** ... post some pictures of it slammed though

Synergetic
08-01-05, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the comments. I'll try and get a few shots of it slammed when I get off work.

jrs05caddyext
08-01-05, 04:10 PM
very very nice. cant wait to see more pics of it slammed.

Rolex
08-01-05, 04:19 PM
Looks very nice. It seems like your Lade draws a lot of attention. I'll bet that stereo has turned a few heads before too. Strong work! :thumbsup:

Spittin Game
08-01-05, 04:47 PM
Sick! :cool:

RaGzEmCeE
08-01-05, 05:58 PM
im guessin you live in LA or somewhere around it? who did your stereo install

Synergetic
08-01-05, 06:05 PM
im guessin you live in LA or somewhere around it? who did your stereo install

Northern California. Paradyme in Sacramento did the stereo. They also did all the monitor installations. The lac is featured on that site, along with two other vehicles.

http://www.paradyme.com/mobile-demo.html

Synergetic
08-01-05, 06:41 PM
Also, we'll be at the Mopar show on the 14th of August. Its going to be huge!!!!

http://www.moparsf.com/

Take a look for yourself.

CAD-E!
08-01-05, 07:58 PM
are you gonna be entering your escalade in the lowrider and dub show @ cow palace again? i remember seeing your escalade last year.

Synergetic
08-01-05, 08:30 PM
I'll most likely be there. The lac took 3rd for overall paint at the DUB show last year.

Synergetic
08-01-05, 11:08 PM
:thumbsup: Here are the other photos that were requested:

ItsAdam1
08-02-05, 01:17 AM
How much was you air bag system? Do you have any pics of te front set-up, that show how the baggs are mounted?

ILLNALI
08-02-05, 01:51 AM
How much was you air bag system? Do you have any pics of te front set-up, that show how the baggs are mounted?

yeah man you can not just pop on here and not talk about AWD air bags. That is like the most important question lurking around this forum!!!:confused:

By the way nice truck I saw the article in Truckin' a few months back. I told them I want to wait and get my bag setup right and then let them feature my shit.

Synergetic
08-02-05, 01:58 AM
yeah man you can not just pop on here and not talk about AWD air bags. That is like the most important question lurking around this forum!!!:confused:

By the way nice truck I saw the article in Truckin' a few months back. I told them I want to wait and get my bag setup right and then let them feature my shit.

Hahah. I'll see what I can do... :hide:

hilldo
08-02-05, 02:15 AM
Yeah!

I was checking out the pix and when I hit the shot of the switches I blurted out, "Ooooooohhh sheeet, that shit's sittin on switches!"

I'd love to see all the necks break when that thing goes by!

Synergetic
08-02-05, 02:53 AM
Yup, purchased stock in August of 2001 and was bagged within months!! I think its the first to be bagged. People said it couldn't be done on AWD, but they made it work. Same with the stereo system; people said they couldn't fit that kind of system without removing the 3rd row seat and they made it work!!

The air bag system was built by http://www.bcfabrication.com/ in Carmichael, CA. I suggest you give them a call if you're interested. You won't believe how clean it is!!! Nothing but quality.

ItsAdam1
08-02-05, 03:18 AM
The reson I am asking B/c I wanted to bag my Ecalade first but then decided to go static drop 3/5. But ride is kinda krappy, I hear bags are smoother. Also when I talked to extensive metal works in houston, tx they told me I needed to have new LCa's and UCA's built so that the system to function right. I noticed you used DJM arms. do you have a bump steer when driving at a certin speed?

Synergetic
08-02-05, 03:42 AM
I don't go over 60-65 mph on the freeway and its rare that i'll go over 45 on regular streets. I'm the young grandpa driver in my town. I'm very careful with the truck. Keep in mind that if you bag your truck, its not going to be a luxurious ride. If you're seeking an exotic SUV ride, you're going to want to go back to stock height and put your 17's back on. Its all part of the game... you want to ride in style, you'll bend when it comes to how it rides... you know? Keep in mind, my caddi is the first ever AWD SUV to ever be bagged!!!!! :) A lot of respect comes from that. It all comes down to if you want a ride that sits on bags with extensive height levels or if you want to ride luxuriously, which primarily how the lade is suppose to drive when sold new off the lot.

Also keep in mind, if you choose to bag your lade. You won't be driving it for a while. Its going to spend a lot of time away from home.

Synergetic
08-02-05, 03:47 AM

blingblingcv
08-09-05, 10:49 PM
They dont look all the same but I have seen a couple of escalades that look like they copied ya whole setup on ebay. Even have the same similiar rims as well

Synergetic
08-10-05, 06:33 AM
Yup, the Cadillac dealership in Scottsdale has done a few Escalades brand new and sold them on ebay for loads of $$. I saw the blue and tan one I think, and the tribal flames weren't as large as my lac.

hcvone
08-10-05, 08:23 AM
Nice looking truck :)

blingblingcv
08-10-05, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=Synergetic]Yup, the Cadillac dealership in Scottsdale has done a few Escalades brand new and sold them on ebay for loads of $$. I saw the blue and tan one I think, and the tribal flames weren't as large as my lac.[/QU:D OTE]

Ya ya those are the dudes man, i would trademarked ya style or something man. They are getting paid off those Escalades

Synergetic
08-10-05, 01:45 PM
Yup, their Escalades are selling for good amounts of money. Its all good, the lac has been in about 10-12 magazines (not including the DVD's) so they and everybody else knows damn straight who the daddy of that style is. :rolleyes::histeric:

Thanks for the friendly comments hcvone.

jahngga
10-05-05, 06:58 AM
is there different stages of airbag setups i could buy? I wanna bag mines so I could lower it just to the point where there would be no gap (when parked of course). i'm not into slammin the thing to the ground like some do. any advise?

Synergetic
10-05-05, 01:47 PM
My airbag system is fully custom by BC Fabrication. They did an extremely clean and awesome job. However, it can get expensive. And keep in mind, my Escalade was the first AWD SUV to ever be bagged so its even more expensive if you have AWD and not 2WD.

BC Fabrication
7846 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Carmichael, CA 95608
Telephone: (916) 944-3916
Email: brentsbu@aol.com

Good luck...

caddy04
10-11-05, 01:02 PM
Where did you buy your grille.

Kartik1030
11-04-05, 09:59 PM
all i gotta say is....nice effin ride...

jrs05caddyext
12-01-05, 01:22 PM
2002 Cadillac Escalade:

Featured in Truckin Magazine, ChromeOnline.com, L.A. Style Magazine, and ilovewheels.com. 3rd place at DUB in San Francisco for overall paint. Featured on G4 tech TV on September 14. Chrome and Flames: Issue #10. Street Trucks issue.

CashmanCustoms.com house of colors true blue and black two tone paint job. Silver tribal flames cut up two tone paint job with ghosted Caddi shields throughout silver flames. Caddi shields ghosted on rear side of mirrors. Ghosted "ESCALADE" in front doors in replacement of silver stock ESCALADE emblems. 24" DUB badges in front with DUB emblems in back. Tribal flames in window tint and cadi shield wrapped in flames in very back window tint. Front chrome tow hooks. Trenz billet grill. 2-Street Glow in grill, underneath, and in stereo system.

Just wondering if you had any problems with the Trenz grille. I just got mine yesterday and it doesnt seem to fit right. Theres a small gap on both sides when its installed. Oh and how did you hook up the bottom part of the grille (3 metal tabs) it seems to be just hanging in there since theres no bolts. I'll try to get pic so you can better understand me.

Synergetic
12-01-05, 02:59 PM
Just wondering if you had any problems with the Trenz grille. I just got mine yesterday and it doesnt seem to fit right. Theres a small gap on both sides when its installed. Oh and how did you hook up the bottom part of the grille (3 metal tabs) it seems to be just hanging in there since theres no bolts. I'll try to get pic so you can better understand me.

Please get a pic. It seems to be that a lot of grilles just don't fit the same. I have a large gap from the top of my grille to the hood, but it fits nicely from side to side and sits nicely on the base.

vietfob714
12-01-05, 03:32 PM
I have a trenz grill and it doesnt fit all that well either. I had to support it with some metal

Falkolade
12-01-05, 08:25 PM
strut... is the way to go in the line of grills... one word sums up balla status... STRUT

jrs05caddyext
12-06-05, 10:59 AM
strut... is the way to go in the line of grills... one word sums up balla status... STRUT

Nice but not my style.

Finally got the Trenz grille installed after my boys at the shop added some metal for support at the bottom. The sides are flush now with not gaps besides the one on top to the grille. I'll post pictures asap. Love the new look.

Synergetic
12-06-05, 04:50 PM
Nice but not my style.

Finally got the Trenz grille installed after my boys at the shop added some metal for support at the bottom. The sides are flush now with not gaps besides the one on top to the grille. I'll post pictures asap. Love the new look.

I bet its **gleaming** man!?! :thumbsup: Trenz are great grilles if they're installed correctly.

caddy04
12-06-05, 07:11 PM
Synergetic, I noticed that the caddy logo on your grill its colored. I thought the trenz grills cama all chrome.