: Your last meal ...

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-05, 07:12 PM
Another Interesting Question ...

If you were on death row , and tomorrow you were getting the ol chair ...

What would you pick as your last meal ?

Me?
My Jack Daniles Marinated Steak (14 oz prime rib base), 2 Twice Baked Potatoes , Garlic Bread ,ear of good ol indiana sweet corn ... .... a long island iced tea and a fine cigar ....For desert , a slice of moms german choclate cake with a glass of milk....

Adam
07-30-05, 07:23 PM
hmm, tough one for me. i am not sure but i can guarantee you my dessert would be a key lime pie.

addison_ii
07-30-05, 07:23 PM
Hmmm, very interesting question.

Main course:
Slab of Ribs(Pork)
3lbs of Crawfish w/sauce
Mashed Potatoes
Fried Corn.

Dessert:
Italian creme cake
Vanilla bean cheesecake w/raspberry topping

Drink:
Gallon of Red Kool Aid
Gallon of Milk to go w/dessert
and a bottle of Remy Martin 1738

Ralph
07-30-05, 07:28 PM
I'd prefer lethal injection myself, or gas and fall asleep. :thumbsup: :histeric:

Nothing special for me, perhaps a sirloin roast, baked potatoes, bottle of red wine......can't think of a good desert other than a nice fattening cheezecake.

Elvis
07-30-05, 08:17 PM
I actually had it last night. Big birthday bash weekend for me.

Big lobster tail & a 4 oz. filet. For dessert I had some kind of chocolate/ice cream crepe.

Ralph
07-30-05, 08:18 PM
I actually had it last night. Big birthday bash weekend for me.

Big lobster tail & a 4 oz. filet. For dessert I had some kind of chocolate/ice cream crepe.

you had a birthday and I wasn't alerted!!!!! :suspense: :p

Elvis
07-30-05, 08:19 PM
Hasn't happened yet. I'm celebrating for SEVERAL days this year.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-05, 08:30 PM
isnt this one the BIG one ?

Sandy
07-30-05, 09:58 PM
Two charcoal broiled Kosher Hot Dogs, on toasted buns,
with fried green & red peppers and fried quartered potato
slices on top with spicy deli mustard & RED relish.

A Rolling Rock Canadian Beer.

Desert? A warm fudge brownie with a scoop of Edys Dreamery Vanilla.

Cup of Lavazza Expresso

Ashton Cabernet #1 Cigar

:musical: :violin: :band: "Softly, As I Leave You" Playing in background !

:wave:

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-05, 10:04 PM
sandy , how are those ashtons ? i bought 2 of them with my cigar box ....dont worry there NOT going in it ....well they did tonight just for a photo op but it didnt come out right

ben72227
07-30-05, 10:07 PM
Slab of Wet Pork Ribs (Memphis Style);)
Wendy's Chicken Nuggets:p
Mashed Potatos, Mac & Cheese, Fried Okra, Dinner Rolls
Big Bottle of Juicy Red Hawain Punch;)

Big Cake - Moist Yellow with Chocolate Icing:D, Freshly Baked
1 Gallon of 2% Milk

Boombotz
07-30-05, 10:10 PM
App.
Lobster Bisque Soup
Baked Clams

Dinner:
3 pound Lobster tail
1 pound Alaskan King crab legs
Cheese fries

Dessert
Godiva Choc. Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory

Drinks
Malibu Pina Colada
Pepsi
Cappucinno
and After Dessert 10 Gingerbread shots so I don't feel a thing

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-05, 10:12 PM
lobster and gingerbread shots , i must be reading what julie wrote ....

Boombotz
07-30-05, 10:40 PM
You got it. What gave it away?

Ralph
07-30-05, 10:42 PM
You got it. What gave it away?

Because most men don't know the recipe for a simple sandwich!! :hide: ;)

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-05, 10:43 PM
everything ....nothing....

when youve had as many unscuessful dates as i have you learn what women want by what they didnt want LOL

Boombotz
07-30-05, 10:48 PM

when youve had as many unscuessful dates as i have you learn what women want by what they didnt want LOL

What the hell are you talking about? I thought this was about food.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-05, 10:53 PM
yup i am ....see this one time i took a girl to my apartment to eat.....turns out girls really dont like chili ....slowly leanred the best bet was seafood , and in particular lobster , esp bisque ....its strange (i downloaed a recipie)...so when someone mentions lobster bisque you know its a girl , cuz 90% of the time thats what they go crazy over , a dude will typicly think of some other stuff ....

illumina
07-30-05, 10:58 PM

Hehehe...

I have no idea what you mean there dude...:rolleyes:

Not at all... :hide:

My last meal?

A huge 96 ounce T-bone steak with A1 steak sauce, two big, fat, juicy Double Whoppers with cheese, A gallon of Sherbert (assorted flavors), Some Papa John's pizza with bread sticks and tomato sauce, 3 pints of Jack Daniels whiskey, a 9 by 13 inch pan of carrot cake with cream cheese icing, and a gallon of whole milk.

Basically, if I'm not dead from over-eating, they're going to have one Hell of a clean up job after they're done frying my ass...Mwahahaha!!!

Boombotz
07-30-05, 11:03 PM
yup i am ....see this one time i took a girl to my apartment to eat.....turns out girls really dont like chili ....slowly leanred the best bet was seafood , and in particular lobster , esp bisque ....its strange (i downloaed a recipie)...so when someone mentions lobster bisque you know its a girl , cuz 90% of the time thats what they go crazy over , a dude will typicly think of some other stuff ....

OK that makes sense. I love anything Lobster. I would never order lobster on my 1st date. 1st off it's two expensive- don't want to scare the guy before we even got started, and 2nd unless you are ordering just the tail it can be messy. So I always stayed away from it in the begining. Tom will tell you how short lived it was though. I am a very picky eater and won't eat very many things. I do try things once but usually thats enough. I also would not have eaten the chili.... I would have said ok you eat chili and Ill need the phone to order some pizza. Then this date can get started.

Sandy
07-30-05, 11:03 PM
Ashton Cabernet #1 are the best, if you can hack the $17.00 apice entry fee. They are NOT my daily smoke. Daily bread is the CAO Gold Churchills.

An Ashton is best savored at a cigar bar, with some cognac (Remy Martin) and either a female who doesn't mind the arroma, or if such cannot be found, then "the guys" and whatever you like on the big screen. For me, it's NASCAR

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-05, 11:04 PM
welcome back illumina

Boombotz
07-30-05, 11:05 PM
Hehehe...

I have no idea what you mean there dude...:rolleyes:

Not at all... :hide:

My last meal?

A huge 96 ounce T-bone steak with A1 steak sauce, two big, fat, juicy Double Whoppers with cheese, A gallon of Sherbert (assorted flavors), Some Papa John's pizza with bread sticks and tomato sauce, 3 pints of Jack Daniels whiskey, a 9 by 13 inch pan of carrot cake with cream cheese icing, and a gallon of whole milk.

Basically, if I'm not dead from over-eating, they're going to have one Hell of a clean up job after they're done frying my ass...Mwahahaha!!!

Thats exactly the way I was thinking as I typed my order.:rofl:

RBraczyk
07-30-05, 11:11 PM
Ashton Cabernet #1 are the best, if you can hack the $17.00 apice entry fee. They are NOT my daily smoke. Daily bread is the CAO Gold Churchills.

An Ashton is best savored at a cigar bar, with some cognac (Remy Martin) and either a female who doesn't mind the arroma, or if such cannot be found, then "the guys" and whatever you like on the big screen. For me, it's NASCAR

If you like robust cigars, the Ashton Cabinet Virgin Sun Grown (otherwise known as the VSG) is a good, peppery cigar. In cigar afficianado, its the top rated lonsdale, and it is a very good cigar, but best enjoyed on a full stomach.

I am, however, fond of the ashton 8-9-8 mostly because of the nice, light, conneticuit (sp?) shade wrapper. Its also a very mild cigar that you can relax too, and guaranteed I'll bring a few out to Washington and San Fran in a few weeks.

Sandy
07-30-05, 11:15 PM
RB, right you are!! I couldn't have said it better myself (Iacocca) ~
Trouble is..they don't sell them in Jersey. Gotta go into NYC for them, especially the Wall Street Area. I'm lazy.

RBraczyk
07-30-05, 11:20 PM
RB, right you are!! I couldn't have said it better myself (Iacocca) ~
Trouble is..they don't sell them in Jersey. Gotta go into NYC for them, especially the Wall Street Area. I'm lazy.

I can get ashton 8-9-8 cigars for 6 dollars, and I can get VSG's for 8-9 dollars. If you really need cigars, you can send me a check, I'll get you a Fuente Fuente humidor bag, pack it with cigars, and overnight it to you.

It can be done. Send me a PM if you're interested.

illumina
07-30-05, 11:26 PM
welcome back illumina

Yeah...It took me a cool 36 hours before I decided to post again. I'm a weak man and I need help. This place is more addicting than crack... :drinker :D

Elvis
07-30-05, 11:44 PM
isnt this one the BIG one ?

No, that was last year. :( :p

Now it's just a number. I rate myself based on how I feel and what I can still do.

Played 27 holes today. Then ran the push-mower. Filled in some low spots in the yard with sand. Filled up and washed the wife's car. I'm still in pretty good shape, physically.

As far as everything else goes, I think I'm doing okay. Just in the past month I've become president of a Rotary Club, given a speech at a graduation ceremony, and another one at a televised City Hall meeting. Hell, I'm almost famous.

Life really did begin at 40.

RBraczyk
07-30-05, 11:53 PM
Good to hear. And I'm sorry for knocking your ford, I may become a ford owner soon anyways.

Elvis
07-31-05, 12:04 AM
Good to hear. And I'm sorry for knocking your ford, I may become a ford owner soon anyways.

Given a fair chance and the proper care, I'm sure almost ANY vehicle can be a great one. I've had great GM's, Fords, and Hondas. I've had a bad Ford and a bad Olds. I never bought into the hatred for any brand--except Chrysler, and that could change someday.

Good luck with whatever you end up with. Just keep an open mind. Accentuate the positive. :thumbsup:

danbuc
07-31-05, 02:33 AM
All you can eat buffet, a conveniently located water fountain (i.e on the wall next to me), and one of those portable camping toilet things that have there own flush mechanism (not sure where it goes though :hmm: ) and stuff to sit on. :D

Ralph
07-31-05, 03:30 AM
On second thought, screw that roast sirloin, I'll take only a choclate cake, but with a saw in it so I don't have to fry like you guys! I'll escape and eat out EVERY NIGHT!!! :devil:

:wave: :violin: :devillaug

tru504187211
07-31-05, 01:46 PM
Hot chicken taco salad from McBob's and a dipped Italian beef sandwich fwith nacho cheese rom JJ's ...

Jesda
07-31-05, 04:32 PM
Mom's pad thai.

Krashed989
08-01-05, 03:40 AM
Hmm, thats a toughy...

I think for dinner I would ask for a saws-all (and I would be like " but I've always wanted to try and eat a power tool. C'Mon") For a drink I would ask for a gallon of florine (the most abbrasive substance on the planet. Also the only known thing that dissolves even glass) Then for dessert I would have an ice cream cone, and I would eat it on my way out of there. :getaway: hahaha

:drinker

majax
08-01-05, 04:15 AM
I would have bread and wine with a prayer. Why indulge yourself in worldly pleasures hours before you meet God?

RBraczyk
08-01-05, 07:26 AM
I would have bread and wine with a prayer. Why indulge yourself in worldly pleasures hours before you meet God?

Because he's not really there :shhh:

Rolex
08-01-05, 04:15 PM
For my last meal I would eat an entire box of EX-LAX. That way when they put me to death and my sphincter tone relaxed, I'd ooze runny feces everywhere. :farting: Ahhhh sweet revenge! :D

majax
08-02-05, 01:47 AM

:halo::halo: Where is there? lol ;)

deskjockey
08-02-05, 09:08 AM
my last meal...

definitely something low carb to maintain the diet, uhm, nothing spicy, don't want the ole tummy to hurt all day tomorrow. Probably a light salad as to get a good nights sleep for the next day, and of course off to bed early, don't want to get up all tired.

:rolleyes:

Elvis
08-02-05, 11:52 AM
my last meal...

definitely something low carb to maintain the diet, uhm, nothing spicy, don't want the ole tummy to hurt all day tomorrow. Probably a light salad as to get a good nights sleep for the next day, and of course off to bed early, don't want to get up all tired.

:rolleyes:

:hmm: :D

Adam
08-02-05, 12:34 PM
:halo::halo: Where is there? lol ;)

He is on His throne, duh! of course if it was my last meal, id be praying real hard. i would spend my last night in prayer.

deskjockey
08-02-05, 12:36 PM

Tread lightly chief, it's better for people to think you might be off than for you to speak up like that and remove all doubt.

Adam
08-02-05, 01:11 PM
Tread lightly chief, it's better for people to think you might be off than for you to speak up like that and remove all doubt.

hehe.

Adam
08-02-05, 01:12 PM

:lies: