: For Sale 2009 Cadillac CTS Direct Injection $23900

karenn82
03-10-14, 01:47 PM
Beautiful Red Tint-Coat all option 2009 Cadillac CTS DI with Performance Package with added options. Before you buy from a dealer check this one out! All maintenance records including brand new tires, New Battery,New Alternator belt, and Fuel Tank Fuel Pump Module & Sensor. GM fuel injection cleaner added every 3000 miles and oil changed twice in 5000 miles. Yes a little accessive but I really love this car and wax and detail it every weekend, just look at the pictures. Other owners or dealerships just park it in the lot or driveway exposed to the elements.

Don't pay more for a Cadillac with a little less mileage with less care taken to it. I will soon change tranmission fluid and filter but this is not required until many more miles. This is how well this vehicle is maintained. I have the filter and gasket, just had no time yet to change it.

60 month/100,000 mile Factory Powertrain Warrant good till 09/2014. These vehicles are really nice and drive like a dream but as the years dictate they need things replaced occassionally and the things already replaced are not covered under warrant so make sure you do your due diligence before purchasing one. These cars require mobile one synthetic oil and changed regularly. I am the second owner besides the dealership and I have the original bill of sale of $54,185 when purchased by the original owner. This is a rear wheel every option performance vehicle with 304 HP @ 6,400 rpm; 273 ft lb torque

I test drove many 2008-2011 cadillacs and this one was the best one by far in ammenities. The inferior base models with only 263 horsepower will not pull this over 4,000 pound vehicle but with 304 hp seems to have excellent power, torque and amenities to get in and out of tough traffic with confidence. If you are going to pay this much for a car it should have every option as this one does and garage kept and maintained by someone with a vested interest in it long term. Car Fax also available. If you have any questions please call and ask. 210 332-8185 Thank you.

Reduced to $22,900

Only serious buyers please. Please note: there is an existing lien on this vehicle and any transaction will go through Escrow to secure all parties transaction. No one will take possession until my lienholder is paid and confirmation of transaction. No other way is excepted so do your research with escrow.com for peace of mind. Thank you

I am selling it because wife and I need 2 cars. Pictures can be viewed on craigslist (San Antonio, Tx). I am unable to download on this site for some reason.