: Help needed, what's the songs title

fleetwood76
07-28-05, 01:19 PM
Hello.

I have come across a cd with many good songs but it is a copied cd and nothing is written on it, and I donít know who has copied it, and from where.
On this cd there is a song with ďcoupe DeVilleĒ in the lyrics, but it is a pretty bad quality on the cd.
It is very hard to describe music in a good way, but I have written the lyrics down, and I could describe the music like: 50ís rockín roll, kind of Fats Domino style. I donít know when the song could be written but I donít think itís written in the 50ís only in that style.

I would like to know the title of the song and the artist, so I can get a better version of the song.

I know itís a lot of Cadillac fanís thatís interested in songs were Cadillac is mentioned, so I thought I should try, and see if anyone possible reconize the lyrics to this song and know the answers to my question.

Drum intro

I want a house with a pool

Shorter hours in school

And a room with my own private phone

I want to stay up all night

See the big city lights

No more troubles, over it at home

Just give me some time on my hands

I wanna make my own private plans

I want my own Coupe DeVille

Make my dad pay the bill

A yea man, thatís heaven to me

Trumpet solo

Just give me some time on my hands

I want my own Coupe DeVille

Make my dad pay the bill

A yea man, thatís heaven to me

Mmm yea man, thatís heaven to me

Fading out.

/ Jolle

Kev
07-28-05, 02:02 PM
Eddie Cochran - Teenage Heaven

I want a house with a pool, shorter hours in school
And a room with my own private phone
I wanna stay up all night, see the big city lights
No more troubles or worries at home
Mmm, just gimme some time on my hands
Yeah, I want my own Coupe de Ville
Make my dad pay the bill
Yeah man, that's heaven to me

Elvis
07-28-05, 06:36 PM
"There ain't no Coupe de Ville hiding at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box."

-Meatloaf

fleetwood76
07-28-05, 07:52 PM
Tanks, I guessed there would be peoples here that know music. but that it would go this fast i did't think, i spend more time to type in the post than recive a answer to my question.
Thanks again, know i can try to get a recording with
Eddie Cochran when he sings teenage heaven.

Jolle

Kev
07-28-05, 08:04 PM
Tanks, I guessed there would be peoples here that know music. but that it would go this fast i did't think, i spend more time to type in the post than recive a answer to my question.
Thanks again, know i can try to get a recording with
Eddie Cochran when he sings teenage heaven.

JolleNo problem Lolle.
I found it fairly quickly with a Google search. :p

evilrussian
07-28-05, 08:32 PM
Is it me or there are more songs out there that mention Cadillac more than ANY other car brand on the planet?

Adumb
07-28-05, 08:41 PM
im starting a band and im gonna try to get the number of songs that mention honda up there....

jk

Dannillac
07-30-05, 12:59 AM
I think the CD you are looking for has just been released ...its called "Fins ,Chrome and the Open Road - A Tribute to the Cadillac" its got 21 great songs all about the Classic Caddy....Check out this link to learn more... www.tributetothecaddy.com (http://www.tributetothecaddy.com)

Peace