: For Sale 1st Generation CTS Factory Navigation Unit

CharlieB
03-07-14, 04:58 PM
Hello! This is a 1st Gen Cadillac CTS Factory Navigation Unit for sale! Originally I was going to purchase a 1st Gen CTS that did not have Factory Navigation and had purchased this unit ahead of time in anticipation of it, however, at the last minute, I wound up getting a CTS that had Factory Navigation and therefore have no reason to have this.
NOTE: I had purchased this and it was installed, the unit fits fine in another CTS, however, the knob that you push to power the unit on either doesn't work or there is a loose connection that is preventing it from powering on. The unit itself does get power as it illuminates and does show the "off" screen, however, does not change to the main screen. I am not sure if this is due to a bad connection or the knob not reacting properly...I am not a technician nor will I pretend to be, so I have opted not to alter/remove/"fix"/etc the unit.

Shipped with care via either FedEX or UPS to the DOMESTIC LOWER 48 STATES (shipping price will be higher to AK or HI), NO international shipping. The unit is exactly as shown in the pictures. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

Message me with offers + $50 shipping

CharlieB
03-14-14, 04:27 PM
Still available for sale!

CharlieB
03-17-14, 03:31 PM
Unit sold