: Photos of 2005 DarkNights Show are up!!!

N V myCaddy
07-28-05, 12:35 AM
This year CEO (Cadillac Escalade Owners) Club attended the DarkNights show. It was a great turnout. Warning photos may not be suitable for viewers under the age of 18.

To view more photos of this event go to http://www.ceoclub.ca/Pages/EventsGallery/JulyDarkNights/July23-24-Dark-Nights-Nationals.php

Pro_Tech
07-28-05, 06:21 PM
Wow looked like a good show. A lot of sexy girls.

Specialized
07-28-05, 06:28 PM
Hey N V myCaddy I herd about the Darknights show some of my friends went and they said it was a great show. Unfortunately I was out of town and wasn't able to attend. If you attend this show again next year let me know I would like to bring my 2005 Escalade at the show. If you would like I can send you photos of my truck. Let me know.

8ball
07-28-05, 08:16 PM
Hey N V myCaddy I herd about the Darknights show some of my friends went and they said it was a great show. Unfortunately I was out of town and wasn't able to attend. If you attend this show again next year let me know I would like to bring my 2005 Escalade at the show. If you would like I can send you photos of my truck. Let me know.

Would you mind sending me some pic's too, I just bought mine and just trying to get some ideas.
Thanks!

Rolex
07-28-05, 09:21 PM
Fancy cars, scantily clad women....looks like NOPI Tunervision. :p

blingblingcv
07-28-05, 11:03 PM
looks like a great show Escalades and hot women... oh yeeeeeeeeeah

BIG SPENDER
07-29-05, 09:30 AM
Sorry I missed this show, maybe next year.............. thats if I still have my Platinum.