: Something Diffrent 1998 Sts Finished

JOBE3636
07-27-05, 07:59 PM
ITS DONE I TRIED TO LOAD ALL THE PICS THE FILES ARE TO BIG GUYS LET ME KNOW THE PICS ARE FROM START TO FINISH HERES THE LINK :bouncy: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1880149/1 LIKE I SAID I WAS A MUSTANG GUY!! KNOW I'M PLAYING WITH CADDYS TIME TO GROW UP I GUESS AND I KNOW THE CAPS ARE ON I CAUGHT ALOT FLACK FOR THAT SORRY .........

Mark Bunds
07-29-05, 04:45 PM
Wow! You have really, really, done a great job on that car!!

Could you tell me how much a paint job like that costs? My wife doesn't like the green paint on our STS, but I told her that to have it done right might cost 4-5 grand. Am I in the ballpark?

Kev
07-29-05, 05:10 PM
Wow! You have really, really, done a great job on that car!!

Could you tell me how much a paint job like that costs? My wife doesn't like the green paint on our STS, but I told her that to have it done right might cost 4-5 grand. Am I in the ballpark?You should ask around in your area for recommendations to get an accurate idea of what you could expect to pay. 4-5k would get you a nice paint job in my area no doubt.

addison_ii
07-29-05, 07:33 PM
Nice Car JOBE. The rims look pretty sweet. The paint job is flawless. I'm jealous.

addison_ii
07-29-05, 07:34 PM
Nice Car JOBE. The rims look pretty sweet. The paint job is flawless. I'm jealous.:D

madooch
07-30-05, 04:05 PM
really nice job

JOBE3636
08-02-05, 08:06 PM
thanks guys this was all done because of you guys giving me ideas and looking at the links like i said i built saleens never a cadyy but i'll tell you one thing i getting another caddy i love this sts and the way mine turned out i love these cars thanks for all the positive feed back and for dan that cost me a little over 7 grand but i replaced everything incluseing all the glass and chrome molding and lights but i was planning on buying a new car and didn't like anything out there so i built the car i couldn't buy my own custom sts oh ps this past weekend i smoked my buddys 2004 s430 with 20 inch lowenherats like it was nothing like i said that northstar is nice........

CADDYBLACK99
08-03-05, 09:37 AM
Great job! Look real nice!

D148L0
08-03-05, 10:57 AM
Welcome to the forums.

danbuc
08-03-05, 01:18 PM
JOBE, here's the link to Corsa's website. http://www.corsaperf.com . I figured since you've done all this work and got the car lookin' good and everything, the next step would be to make it sound badass!...hehe. There's a few other member here other than me that have the Corsa, and we all love it. Makes you want to ride with the windows open evenin 10 degree weather, just so you can hear it. :thumbsup:

caddydaddy
08-03-05, 03:21 PM
Nice STS! I have the Corsa and you definitely would LOVE it!! My STS is black as well, and the license plate panel that is just a dull gray plastic piece, is now black on my STS. I removed it and sprayed it with the Krylon Fusion? paint for plastic. It looks much better now!

danbuc
08-03-05, 09:00 PM
I have to get around to doing that too. Never have the time though...