: Anyone have the new Magnaflow exhaust on yet?

LV_V
07-27-05, 05:56 PM
Well I was going to do the x-pipe and long-tube headers w/o cats all at the same time, but now I have decided to just pick up a whole cat-back system with x-pipe for now :cookoo: :

Has anyone installed the Magnaflow full catback system with x-pipe yet? Do you have any sound clips/videos you can post or email to me?

For anyone who has the experience of both the Magnaflow and B&B, both with the x-pipes, how do they compare to each other in idle sound and WOT sound?

Thanks for any help. I want to order this like today, so please give me a hand! :thumbsup:

BowenCT
07-27-05, 06:26 PM
The Maganaflow kit for the V hasn't been released yet. I spoke w/ Maganaflow the 3rd week of June and at that time, they were shooting for a release date of around the first week of Aug. There is a forum member (can't remember who) who's V was used by Magnaflow to design the kit.....as far as I know, that it the only kit that exists.

LV_V
07-27-05, 06:32 PM
I just talked to them, it is available.

BowenCT
07-27-05, 06:35 PM
I just talked to them, it is available.

No kidding!? Thanks for the heads up!

Will they sell it factory direct? If so, what did they quote for pricing? Is a resonator version available?

BowenCT
07-27-05, 06:56 PM
Will they sell it factory direct? If so, what did they quote for pricing? Is a resonator version available?

Sure enough, the Maganaflow kit is available! They have 18 kits in-stock, and they do not sell factory direct. The only kit they offer is an X-pipe version and the MSRP is $858.46.

Who's first!

MSJ
07-27-05, 07:10 PM
Ifound a listing on e-bay with a buy it now for 719.95 and shipping of 25.00. Maybe a supporting vendor is an authorized Magnaflow dealer and can offer a similiar price. I ordered the B&B catback w/ x-pipe on tbyrne's gp. I believe they have a magnaflow gp going currently and I believe they are a supporting vendor. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Mike