: Codes, codes and more codes.........

RichieCarbone
07-25-05, 07:23 PM
Well a couple of weeks ago I took my cousin's 04 ESV to Miami, and handed the keys and a $20 to the Valet attendant and went to check in.

The next morning the front desk calls me to let me know that my vehicle was vandalized:ripped: :wtf: :fan: :vomit:

When I get downstairs they tell me that they parked it 5 blocks away, when I got to the lot the front of the truck was up on jacks and the rear was on the ground. They stole the 22's, HID's and the Pioneer head unit with touch screen monitor and also tried to take one of the ceiling mounted 9" screens. They didn't cut any wires of destroy anything.

Now the ABS and Brake lights come on and stay on for a few ignition cycles and the DIC also shows Service Stability, Service Ride Height The codes pulled are as follows..........

Uses

History CO240 PCM TCS Malfunction

History CO283 Uses Mode Switch Fault

ABS

History CO240 EBCM Malfunction

History CO283 Mode Switch Circuit Malfunction

Traction Assist

History CO240 EBCM Malfunction

History CO283 Mode Switch Circuit Malfunction

Powertrain

PO719 Brake Switch Circuit Low Voltage

PO856 Traction Control Torque Request Circuit

P1689 Traction Control Delivered Torque Output Circuit

The truck runs fine and the brakes work perfectly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.:helpless:

slk230mb
07-25-05, 08:17 PM
Sounds like some wires got messed up when the rear was on the floor. I smell a trip to the dealership in your future.

Boombotz
07-25-05, 09:56 PM
Sorry to hear that. You have to keep those things out of Miami. Sometimes I wonder if the Valet guys tip off their friends and take you stuff. I hope you get it all fix up.

blingblingcv
07-25-05, 11:05 PM
Sorry to hear that. You have to keep those things out of Miami. Sometimes I wonder if the Valet guys tip off their friends and take you stuff. I hope you get it all fix up.

The mall by me the valet parkers have been know to look at ya registration card find ya address and if they see you are with the whole fam or whatever they will tip there friends off to your house. Its sad and unfair that people do these mean things. I have no idea bout those codes. My truck was messed up when I got my alpine tv taken out. Good luck man

RichieCarbone
07-26-05, 12:19 AM
The mall by me the valet parkers have been know to look at ya registration card find ya address and if they see you are with the whole fam or whatever they will tip there friends off to your house. Its sad and unfair that people do these mean things. I have no idea bout those codes. My truck was messed up when I got my alpine tv taken out. Good luck man

I know that the little valet fu(kers were in on it! I just can't prove it. I'm just glad I took my DE.50 up to the room, I can just imagine some idiot running around Miami with my hand cannon shooting people. The Valet company told me they would pay for all of the damage and now they are claiming they have no liability :cookoo: and that the damage was caused by a third party.

If I would have known that they were going to park the damn thing five blocks away I would have paid a couple of hundred bucks to keep it out in front of the hotel, if they wouldn't park it out front I would have turned around and went back to Orlando.

Thanks for the help, I'll be going to the dealer next week.

I'll post up the results.

addison_ii
07-26-05, 12:43 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your truck. The lot didn't have any cameras? Also if you were not given any type of liability waiver, I would sue. I have to agree that the valet people were in on it somehow. It was good thing the DE was with you, that would have been a whole different type of nightmare. I think a trip to scare the punk A** valet guy would be in order.

brett79
07-26-05, 10:10 AM
You know anyone else with an Escalade. I think you should pull an undercover set up job. Same type of deal, and stake a lookout.