: Finally....A Kill

05ctsvfan
07-24-05, 11:03 PM
6 months to my first kill.....not much of one I don't beleive but hey it counts...

I was pulling out for a short hop after just washing my V. Just wanted to shake the rust off the rotors....crazy how fast it forms when you wash them......

I am waiting to pull out onto the main road when a G35 2-door with some slight mods (I think, sounded like it) goes buzzing by....I pull up behind him at the light and we both head right out onto a 2 mile stretch betweens lights....rolling @ 10mph he hits it...I was ready and before I even moved into 2nd I had closed so fast I had to jump in the left lane....I barked them in second but had alreay put 3 car lengths on him....he shut it down pretty early....I think looking in his rear view he thought it was just a CTS....

Anyway, he knows now.....This car is so fun, so deceiving and so good looking.....People can't stop staring and when its all cleaned up....I dig it!!

GAGS-V
07-25-05, 12:04 AM
Way to go! Any kill is a good one. I like it when the rice is hot. Now ....on to the next one!!!

Vee1
07-25-05, 12:37 AM
Nice!

CTSV05
07-25-05, 12:42 AM
KIll 'Em All, let Detroit sort them out!!!

Seattle CTS-V
07-25-05, 03:22 AM
Be careful about the rice comments. Alot, and I mean alot, of the G35 coupes and 350Z's are running around with blowers under the hood. You'll start seeing alot of the new Acura TL's running Comptech blowers soon too. All will run low 13's @ 105-109ish...my Acura CLS did.

Nice run though!! I haven't had a race yet but I don't want to embarass the V community with my slow shifting skills. I'm getting better though.

Brad330cic
07-25-05, 12:29 PM
My first run was on a G35. A roll from a light up a hill....wasn't even a race, I had 7 lengths on him in no time. I think his lack of torque hurt him going uphill. Anyway, I only had my car a week and don't really count it as a kill. They just aren't in our league....at least without the blower!

Still felt good though huh??! :)

fcuk
07-25-05, 03:06 PM
G35s are machines :). I have a g35 sedan and usta think she was fast :). V coming soon... hopefully.