: Highbeam HID's

benamaster
07-24-05, 07:02 PM
I was wondering if anyone here has done HID highbeams? I current am looking at doing HID foglights like how liftdlegend did his. Right now i have LED turn signal bulbs and DRL's.

slk230mb
07-24-05, 07:39 PM
hcvone has, do a search with his username, it comes up.

hcvone
07-25-05, 08:45 AM
I have HID low beams, HID high beams and HID fog/driving lights, I do a lot of night driving to my home in upstate NY and like to see what creatures are standing in the road ahead. :)

benamaster
07-25-05, 04:47 PM
hcvone, Would you mind saying where you purchased your High Beam's and Fog Lights? I've done a search but seemed to only come up with places like HIDS4LESS which is out of business.

hcvone
07-25-05, 06:40 PM
I got some items from HID4Less, and some from http://www.hyperlights.com/
and I did the fogs myself (fitting them in the stock fog light housing) and the high beam parts were somthing I had, from there is was just making a wiring harness to plug into the stock headlight lens harness for the HID high beams. It took some time to lay out but the Escalade grill comes off very easy giving you great access to the lights

Bodybag
07-26-05, 05:28 PM
search ebay for escalade hid and there is a company that has a nice plug and play set up for $280.00 with all the bulbs and wires ect.