: Almost run of the road *RANT*

Rolex
07-23-05, 11:53 PM
I'm headed down the interstate tonight on my way to dinner, with my 4 month old daughter in the car seat. A kid, probably 16 or 17 years old, enters the highway up ahead of me (driving used Cavalier withno tags) and I follow him for several miles watching him make "fast and furious" lane changes without checking his mirrors or signaling. I watched his passenger throw a can out and hit a road sign, and after getting closer I'm sure the driver was smoking marijuana.

So after following this dick who was following another driver going 60 mph in the fast lane, I did what anyone else would have done. I signaled and proceeded to pass in the right-hand lane (while keeping a damn close eye on stupid). BIG SURPRISE the kid pulls a fast, blind lane change and came within an inch of side swiping me at 70 mph. I laid on the horn and took the shoulder and even some grass (I guess it's good there wasn't a guard rail).

I fell in behind this kid and called the state police, who I'm sure did nothing (the kid didn't have tags...probably no insurance either). The dispatcher was only concerned about what he threw out the window that they can ticket him for.......nevermind he's smoking pot and his driving is going to kill someone. The devil was telling me to follow this little punk and give him a good kicking, but I realize cooler heads prevail....and I did have my baby girl with me.

Mistake #1: not calling the police earlier (not that it would have helped). Mistake #2: attempting to pass a high, dumbass kid driving like he's at the demolition derby.

Thanks for humoring my rant. That is all.

Ralph
07-23-05, 11:59 PM
Sounds eerily similar to that other time that Biatch tried something like this with you when a life was at stake. I'm sure it's good to know you are in a much heavier vehicle than 99% of the other vehicles out there.

It's amazing the rush people are in nowadays. They don't relax or think while they are driving, and the "everyones out to get me" mentality comes into play behind the wheel, it seems.

addison_ii
07-24-05, 12:00 AM
Wow, glad to know that you and your daughter are ok. It seems that the state police were only concerned about littering and not the potential for human casualties the driver's behavior could have caused.

TomDeville
07-24-05, 12:24 AM
Unfortunately,
you cannot deal with bitch
ass punks the way they need
to be dealt with when the
Baby Girl is around. It is not
an option.

Glad you are safe.

TomDeville:coolgleam

Kev
07-24-05, 12:56 AM
Glad you and your family are unharmed. Here in CA I was on the freeway and a pickup towing a trailer passed me erratically. I noted the description and watched him weave down the road at 75+ mph. I called the CHP and 10 miles down the road I see they have pulled the guy over. It's great to see our state troupers doing thier job.

ben72227
07-24-05, 05:41 AM
What part of the state were you in Rolex? Next time you call the cops, tell them you saw a pervert snatch a little girl and hes going down the Interstate in a beatup Cavalier. I'll bet they respond then:lildevil:

Speaking of, I have a funny joke about that:

A man sees a burgalar snooping through his shed from his bedroom window. He calls the cops to report, but is told that all units are busy and just to wait and see if the guy goes away.

30 seconds later, he calls and says, "I just called about a burgalar awhile ago, well you don't need to worry about it, I just shot him dead with my .45"

About 5 minutes later, 2 police cruisers, the swat team, and an ambulance come racing to the residence. The police aprehend the suspect and then ask the guy, "I thought you said that you shot him dead!" to which the guy replies, "I thought you said there were no available units:lildevil:"

Kev
07-24-05, 05:42 AM
What part of the state were you in Rolex? Next time you call the cops, tell them you saw a pervert snatch a little girl and hes going down the Interstate in a beatup Cavalier. I'll bet they respond then:lildevil:

Speaking of, I have a funny joke about that:

A man sees a burgalar snooping through his shed from his bedroom window. He calls the cops to report, but is told that all units are busy and just to wait and see if the guy goes away.

30 seconds later, he calls and says, "I just called about a burgalar awhile ago, well you don't need to worry about it, I just shot him dead with my .45"

About 5 minutes later, 2 police cruisers, the swat team, and an ambulance come racing to the residence. The police aprehend the suspect and then ask the guy, "I thought you said that you shot him dead!" to which the guy replies, "I thought you said there were no available units:lildevil:"Good one!

Boombotz
07-24-05, 08:33 AM
Good thing your okay. I can't believe that the cops didn't even care. What the hell. You here of so many people getting killed because of roadrage and it just doesn't make sense how they can ignore these types of calls. People like this are the ones that will kill someone down the line and thats when the cops will finally be concerned.