: Custom Grill

liftdlegend
07-23-05, 08:24 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm working on a custom grill and wanted to see what you all thought of it so far. It will be color matched when completed.
I also removed the running boards, I think it makes the truck look sleeker.

slk230mb
07-23-05, 09:32 PM
I think color matched it will look good with the darker colors. Truck looks different without the running boards. Got any more pics of it wtihout them?

Boombotz
07-23-05, 11:41 PM
I think the color match grill will look good in that color and I am interested in

seeing the finished look, but so far I don't like the look of the EXT without
running boards. It looks like it cheapins the look. Sorry liftdlegend, just my honest opinion. :hide: I may think differently if I seen it in person.

Spittin Game
07-24-05, 12:41 AM
put the running boards back on, it looks like the entry level avalanche like that :vomit:

jahngga
07-24-05, 02:15 AM
Definetely put the running boards back on.

hal72
07-24-05, 02:48 AM
put the running boards back on, it looks like the entry level avalanche like that :vomit:

:yeah:

But the custom grill look very nice and unique, post a picture when you have it painted!

T-Dizzy
07-24-05, 09:25 AM
It should look very good. Special Vehicle Concepts has done that to a black Escalade, looks very clean.

http://www.specialvehicles.com/index.php?option=com_rsgallery&catid=3

- T

slimm44
07-24-05, 03:59 PM
that grille looks great. it'd look sick in chrome. i agree with the rest on the running boards, put em back on (unless you have plans to lay the doors on the ground AKA air suspension and lots of cutting).

smoovlatino
07-24-05, 07:03 PM
I agree.... the running boards give the truck a much better look; I personally do not like the stripped down look (looks too much like the Avalanche)...:cool:

STEVEBMW540
07-24-05, 09:07 PM
I Just Bought The Trenz Billit Grille I Think Its The Hottest One Out For The Money.

Boombotz
07-24-05, 09:23 PM
I Just Bought The Trenz Billit Grille I Think Its The Hottest One Out For The Money.

Lets see a pic