: pacific northwest?

adam_mcd
07-23-05, 06:22 AM
come on...anything goin on in the PNW?

...anything?

'90 Eldo
08-05-05, 02:21 AM
Adam I live in Oregon,I don't know where you are in the PNW. We have cars that we show regularly but I never considered showing the Eldo in any show. I think it would be a hoot to get something going for these cars.

I have never heard of a Cadillac event here but I am a Newbie,maybe some of the other members here would know of such an event in the PNW?

megeebee
08-05-05, 01:12 PM
The Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Cadillac-LaSalle Club has its annual meet on Sunday, August 21st. It's held at St. Edwards State Park in Juanita, Washington just North-Northwest of Kirkland. It's usually open only to members, but they wouldn't mind people coming out to look at the cars. If you go to the central tent on the field you can get a membership application. The number and type of cars that show up changes from year to year, but they number about 50-60. It's mostly older Cadillacs and LaSalles, but in recent years many newer cars have started showing up. They are displayed in a sort of time-line from oldest to newest. The members register thier cars then vote for favorites. Near the end of the day, ribbons are given out ( I always thought this was a little silly). If you're in the area, drop by. Send me a private message if you want directions.

Seattle CTS-V
09-15-05, 02:43 PM
I'd be up for a meet/drive somewhere.

MDecker
01-03-06, 02:14 AM
Hi,
Anything going on for PACNORWEST Cadillac-LaSalle Club in 2006?

gdwriter
02-06-06, 02:58 AM
Hi,
Anything going on for PACNORWEST Cadillac-LaSalle Club in 2006?

When and where? I don't think my '91 DeVille would exactly get much attention, but at least it's clean (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=588195&postcount=37) (for now anyway).

But I'd be interested in checking it out. I could always drive Betty. Until the Caprice came out, the Impala was Chevy's quasi-Cadillac.

vperl
07-07-09, 01:50 AM
I'd be up for a meet/drive somewhere.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

if you are trying to get a good price on a 09 CTS-V I know a couple dealers that want to deal bigtime.. if you know local guys, you can use these guys as leverage......

let me know.... if your a serious buyer