: I love this car...

naiculnila
07-22-05, 08:50 AM
Yes, the sail panels break off, the rear whines, the wheel hop is annoying, and so on and so on!

BUT DAMN I LOVE THIS CAR! It puts a smile on my face every time i drive it. Especially on the way to work, when you're pulling on the expressway onramp, you check your side for oncoming traffic, drop it in 2nd and PUNCH IT!
Engine starts purring, front end lifts up and you get glued to the seat while being propelled forward at an adrenaline pumping Velocity!

I JUST LOVE IT!

Florian
07-22-05, 08:56 AM
Oh hell yes....its worth the price of admission....

F

1gCtsV05
07-22-05, 08:57 AM
agreed!

SBONES
07-22-05, 09:00 AM
fu*king a, the car rocks...

naiculnila
07-22-05, 09:00 AM
just don't look down at the gas gauge when your doing this cause it will mess up your high! :eek:

StealthV
07-22-05, 09:02 AM
Out ran a Honda CBR600RR this morning from a light and up a long steep bridge. Needless to say, he was surprised and then pissed. :lildevil:

:worship: V

naiculnila
07-22-05, 09:05 AM
:worship:StealthV....that is a very worthy kill my friend!

RocketV
07-22-05, 09:06 AM
just don't look down at the gas gauge when your doing this cause it will mess up your high! :eek:

My V does not get much worse mileage than my old PT Cruiser turbo. (No, I'm not proud that I owned that car. Please don't hold it against me) This makes those fuel intensive blasts easier to handle for me.:coolgleam

naiculnila
07-22-05, 09:09 AM
My V does not get much worse mileage than my old PT Cruiser turbo. (No, I'm not proud that I owned that car. Please don't hold it against me) This makes those fuel intensive blasts easier to handle for me.:coolgleam

Just dont' mention it ever again! My eyes were hurting when i read that!

feline
07-22-05, 10:11 AM
LOVE my "V"---SHE"S my BABY!!!! Now that I turned the (Instrument Panel Brightness Lever on the overhead console all the way up, hopefully my battery won't go dead anymore. LOVE going thru the GEARS!!!
Ginnie

Avejoe
07-22-05, 10:40 AM
These V's, Fuel The Fire ! No doubt about it !

heavymetals
07-22-05, 01:39 PM
Install a maggie and it is just like a ride at Six Flags.:thumbsup: :histeric: :eek:

naiculnila
07-22-05, 01:41 PM
Temptation is BAD!....must resist urge for BOOST!

dqw1
07-22-05, 01:44 PM
one of my co-workers looked at my V today and was saying how menacing and fast it looks. He just bought a 03 Mustang and he's rode in the the Black Raven.

"LONG LIVED DA V"
I love this car.

AmesCTS-V
07-22-05, 02:00 PM
Second gear is some good stuff:)

heavymetals
07-22-05, 02:04 PM
Temptation is BAD!....must resist urge for BOOST!

What's the matter? SCARED?:Poke:

You and Reed need to come over to the dark side.

It is you destiny:lildevil:

kimcheejeegae
07-22-05, 02:31 PM
werd yo!

Everytime I walk to and away from my car... I'm craning my neck or staring at her. *sigh*... i love her.

everytime I drive by a window... I love watching the car in motion....

everytime I sit in my car I get goosebumps..

everytime I get on the gas.... i feel like screaming like a little girl

everytime i see another V...i point it out to my g/f or passenger(s) in my car

I love the V.

naiculnila
07-22-05, 02:45 PM
werd yo!

Everytime I walk to and away from my car... I'm craning my neck or staring at her. *sigh*... i love her.

everytime I drive by a window... I love watching the car in motion....

everytime I get on the gas.... i feel like screaming like a little girl

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

1gCtsV05
07-22-05, 03:16 PM

you actually use your gas gauge?! I keep my "information" on the DIC on FULE RANGE...
I watch the mileage go up and down the hard i stomp the gas... FUN THAT WAY!!!

naiculnila
07-22-05, 03:19 PM
i have actually stopped lookin at either one!

Better for my mental state that way! I just fill it up every couple of days!

kimcheejeegae
07-22-05, 03:57 PM
i have actually stopped lookin at either one!

Better for my mental state that way! I just fill it up every couple of days!

Totally... my screen is set to show engine oil life...my odometer is turned off... =)

livingthedream
07-28-05, 12:29 PM
It's great to see all the people who are taking this car for real and enjoying it. To me its very special. I am recovering from cancer, and to get up in the morning and I am thankful for that, to get to turn the key on a V, just lights up my day.

I have to live the days as fully as possible and the V is truly a part of that.

This is a true American Hot Rod for the New Millenium.

Its gets its ample respect and viewing when I take it to the Donut Shop in Huntington Beach where you Socal Hot Rodders know hot cars have been gathering for 30 years every Sat from 6a to 9a....its a great way to start a Saturday morning.... there has only been one other V that has come. Its a great time to pull in and park at the end of a row of Corvettes and get as much attention with the LS6 badge as any of the Corvettes (with respect to the classics of course).

So, go out, slam your thumb (left hand) in the door, and take it out on the car......

LivingtheDream
LivingtheDream@socal.rr.com