"I am SOOOOOOOOOOO drunk!!!!!!"

I'm aferaid I am too.

First I had this:

Aw fvk it, here's their website: http://www.skyy.com/

THEN I had this:

http://www.livelob.com/lobstergram/images/deluxe250.jpg

THEN I had this:

http://store1.yimg.com/I/wine-club_1855_15718002

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

90Brougham350
07-21-05, 10:49 PM
My hat's off to you if by chance you feel but half as good in the morning as you do right now!

Brian

powerglide
07-21-05, 11:32 PM
"I am SOOOOOOOOOOO drunk!!!!!!"

I'm aferaid I am too.

First I had this:

Aw fvk it, here's their website: http://www.skyy.com/

THEN I had this:

http://www.livelob.com/lobstergram/images/deluxe250.jpg

THEN I had this:

http://store1.yimg.com/I/wine-club_1855_15718002

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

I love this thread.......lemme immortalise it by quoting it.

Enjoy Elvis!!

Ralph
07-21-05, 11:47 PM
I hope your wife knows where you are. :yup: :sneaky:

BeelzeBob
07-21-05, 11:51 PM
Sometimes you just need nights like this.. Don't ya? :p

TomDeville
07-21-05, 11:57 PM
Enjoy yourself! :coolgleam

addison_ii
07-22-05, 02:24 AM
Elvis, Have fun:cheers: and stay away from any extreme heat:) .

Ralph, I like the Buffalo Theory. I'll have to use that next time some and buddies and I are making ourselves :drinker smarter and more efficient.

Ralph
07-22-05, 04:15 AM
Ralph, I like the Buffalo Theory. I'll have to use that next time some and buddies and I are making ourselves :drinker smarter and more efficient.

:thumbsup: :drinker

I wonder how Elvis' head will feel this morning... :sneaky:

Elvis
07-22-05, 09:23 AM
Elvis is ALIVE!!!

I'm a really cheap drunk. It doesn't take much to get me going. So by the next morning I'm fine because I didn't consume that much.

The wife's boss shipped back a half-dozen live Maine lobsters from her vacation up there. We got two of them. Yummy!

Of course, I humanely put them to sleep before tossing them head first into the vat of boiling water. You hold them upside down in one hand with their head pointing somewhat downward. With the other hand you stroke their chest and belly with your index finger in a head-to-tail direction. After about a minute the lobster goes totally limp.

That's funny. I do the exact opposite when given the same treatment.

Elvis
07-22-05, 09:25 AM
That Skyy vodka site is pretty cool. I may go back there tonight.

Must prove that Buffalo Theory once and for all. ;)

tru504187211
07-22-05, 08:14 PM
Hmmmm...never really cared for blondes...or brunettes...hmmmm...or redheads...hmmmm...i think its strictly nappy for me... :bouncy:

addison_ii
07-22-05, 10:24 PM
You hold them upside down in one hand with their head pointing somewhat downward. With the other hand you stroke their chest and belly with your index finger in a head-to-tail direction. After about a minute the lobster goes totally limp.

That's funny. I do the exact opposite when given the same treatment.
Haha I think every male here agrees with you on that one.:lildevil:

Elvis
07-22-05, 10:32 PM
WWWWHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doin' it AGAIN 2-nite!!!!!

TomDeville
07-23-05, 12:00 AM
:elvis2:
Why not, it is
Friday!
:coolgleam

Ralph
07-23-05, 12:07 AM
WWWWHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doin' it AGAIN 2-nite!!!!!

Ralphie is becomming concerned this might become a nightly ritual for our dear King of Rock. I'm hoping we all don't have to go to AA meetings together. :( :crying:

Soon he will be hiding bottles in the toilet tank, in jackets in closets and the glovebox of the Expedition.

Lets all help him, shall we?? :sneaky: :histeric: He needs our support right now! :sneaky:

We're here for you Elvis. :) :elvis1: :elvis2:

Ralph
07-23-05, 12:19 AM
Poor Elvis, he doesn't really know how to get TRULY wasted. :shhh: :sneaky:

adam_mcd
07-23-05, 03:50 AM
hahahahhaha...

ever see those gals with the pink hawaiian lais on the rearview mirros?? thats a sign of 'i need sex' or 'im old and trying to act young'

Kev
07-23-05, 02:12 PM
Ralphie is becomming concerned this might become a nightly ritual for our dear King of Rock. I'm hoping we all don't have to go to AA meetings together. :( :crying:

Soon he will be hiding bottles in the toilet tank, in jackets in closets and the glovebox of the Expedition.

Lets all help him, shall we?? :sneaky: :histeric: He needs our support right now! :sneaky:

We're here for you Elvis. :) :elvis1: :elvis2:Yes, this is of great concern! We don't want our Elvis to come to an ignominious drug and alcohol-induced demise on a toilet as did his namesake!

Elvis! Just say NO!

Kev
07-23-05, 02:15 PM
I like that term, "ignominious demise", I use it often. It's seems to roll off the tongue and sounds so literate.

Everybody! Say it with me! "Ignominious demise!"

Isn't that just wonderful?

Ralph
07-23-05, 04:13 PM
Elvis, where are you Elvis???

:drinker :drinker :drinker

D148L0
07-23-05, 04:14 PM
I am offended by the way this joke perpetuates the demeaning "blondes are stupid" stereotype! :rolleyes:

derrty_deville
07-23-05, 04:50 PM
dont worry elvis, you're not alone tonight.:drinker:

BEER RUN!!!!:excited:

Ralph
07-23-05, 04:53 PM
I am offended by the way this joke perpetuates the demeaning "blondes are stupid" stereotype! :rolleyes:

I'm OFFENDED personally by your demonic angel avatar depicting the end of the world and darkness falling during the daylight and people rioting and stealing and looting from stores while they steal my Cadillac and "make off" with the "goods in the trunk!"

Take it down NOW good sir!!! :rant2: :devil: ;)

;) :p :hide: :histeric:

derrty_deville
07-23-05, 05:53 PM
:yeah:

cadillac stealin cadillac stealers

D148L0
07-24-05, 09:23 PM
I'm OFFENDED personally by your demonic angel avatar depicting the end of the world and darkness falling during the daylight and (blah, blah, blah, blah)

Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah? Well Sir, I'm particularly offended by your womanizer attitude! post after post of beautiful woman exposing their arms, legs, necks and what not! Do you have any idea what it does to our children's morale?!?!

Well I never!!! :p ;) :devillaug :histeric:

Elvis
07-24-05, 09:40 PM
Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah? Well Sir, I'm particularly offended by your womanizer attitude! post after post of beautiful woman exposing their arms, legs, necks and what not! Do you have any idea what it does to our children's morale?!?!

I definitely need to see some more "what not."

Ralph
07-25-05, 12:56 AM

Well, ok then! I confess I guess I shouldn't have posted that one particular Vicky pic where she showed her teeth while smiling! I'm VERY sorry it offended your children who wear braces and made them feel inadequate. :(

For now on I promise to photoshoppe out her teeth, as they appear offensive to you and yours.

But you can't make me take it down!!!!! :sneaky: :dance: :tease: :bouncer:

D148L0
07-25-05, 10:05 AM
Dude, your avatar is burning my eyes!!!

Elvis
07-25-05, 02:10 PM
Elvis, where are you Elvis???

:drinker :drinker :drinker

not feelin' so good, baby...

Kev
07-25-05, 02:16 PM
not feelin' so good, baby..."An anotherone bites the dust..." :musical::elvis1::band:

majax
07-25-05, 03:26 PM
looser ;)

Ralph
07-25-05, 09:13 PM
not feelin' so good, baby...

DoooooooHHHH. that's even worse than the fat-Elvis impersonator pic I posted once! I know you remember that one. :shhh: :p

youbetcha77
07-26-05, 01:08 AM
Hmmmm...never really cared for blondes...or brunettes...hmmmm...or redheads...hmmmm...i think its strictly nappy for me... :bouncy:
Dont get one with pony tails no matter what the hell the color is. You piss them off and they get their head next to you and go at it like a washing machine and beat the shit out of ya. I speak from personal experience. BACK FLICKA BACK

Blaze

Elvis
07-30-05, 11:25 PM
WWWWHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost my BIRTHDAY!!!

I shot 45-44-46 today.

The Amaretto is PARTICULARLY smooth tonight.