: Support the FAQ and Forums: Get a free cts-v calendar

ctsvett
07-21-05, 01:20 PM
CTS-V owners,

Many of you have been kind enough to support the FAQ and the Forums. However, Sal, Myself and WildWhl have an incentive to help you continue support both the FAQ and the forums.

Until my supply of the NEW cadillac CTS-V calendars runs out, anyone who donates $10 to the FAQ will get a free calendar in the mail.
AND IN ADDITION, if you donate $10 more (for a total of $20) you will get a 4 month subscription to the forums AS WELL.
Ususally your $10 donation to the forums gets you 3 months, so Sal was nice enough to spice it up and make it interesting.

So, to recap:
$10 to the FAQ- Free cadillac CTS-V calendar
$20 to the faq and forums- free calendar and 4 month supporting member priviliges to the cadillacforums.com site as well (including a new cadillac enthusiast online magazine, extra storage space etc: see here for privileges: http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html

Your donation to the FAQ helps me pay the FAQ server costs. Your donation to the forums helps this site (which we all use) get a new server and also pay for server costs.

So how do you sign up:
Go to http://www.cadillacfaq.com/donate.html and donate via paypal.
Remember: $10 gets you a free calendar $20 gets you a calendar and a 4 month Forums subscription. More is always appreciated.

For those of you who are StealthV Engineering customers, Rick is also sending out calendars to all of you. So now you can get 2, one for the Garage and one for the house.

We all need to add an additional thanks to WildWhl and Registered Ink printing for providing the sweet looking calendars.

EDIT: PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FORUMS USERNAME in the comments within paypal.

Thanks,

Reed

VELOSE
07-21-05, 01:30 PM
I just made a contribution to support the forums a couple of days ago. Do I still qualify to get a calendar? I'm tired of looking at the free calendar provided by Orchard Supply Hardware store. :D

ctsvett
07-21-05, 01:40 PM
Velose,
Send me an e-mail

Reed

keeksv
07-21-05, 02:21 PM
Hey Reed?

When I contributed via paypal there was no "comments" field in which I could put my username.

eric

Seattle CTS-V
07-21-05, 02:43 PM
Agreed, I just donated as well and didn't get to put my username in... My real name is Tom Rohdy.

ctsvett
07-21-05, 02:53 PM
I send a thank your via e-mail.. Check your e-mail 'cause I also ask for your username,

Reed

naiculnila
07-21-05, 03:08 PM
Just sent in a 6 month membership or whatever it is!
Can i get that cool banner under my name please?

Edit: darn u guys are fast.....as soon as i reloaded it's there! NICEEEEEE!

Now where's my calendar!!!!!!!????

urbanski
07-21-05, 03:12 PM
25 sent :)
i'm sure my membership here expires soon, so 4 more months sounds cool :cool:
Reed, you know my name/e-mail addy by now ;)

urb

ctsvett
07-21-05, 03:20 PM
JUST TO CLARIFY... IF you want to get the calendar: you need to donate on THIS PAGE: http://www.cadillacfaq.com/donate.html

Naiculnila send me an e-mail, but you are the Last one...

Avejoe
07-21-05, 04:31 PM
Reed, now that I donated, will U make my supporting member badge flash:lildevil:

ctsvett
07-21-05, 04:43 PM
that wont annoy anyone... HAHA

Reed

Geno
07-21-05, 09:25 PM
Reed,

I just wanted to publicly express my appreciation for the CTS-V FAQ. It makes the "V" that much better!:worship:

ctsvett
07-21-05, 09:57 PM
Geno,
Thank you for those nice comments...

There are many others to thank that all contributed to make the FAQ what it is.
Stealthv, Lasstss, Trukk, WildWhl, DGTALPMP, MBAI2, CTSV05, Benjet, Dreamin, Urbanski (we all have a better beer appreciation thanks to you), CVP33, Silver Baron, GTP, Lawfive, CTSVOwner, odysseus, rabid, Hdlnium, robertCTS, V-series tech, and SO many more (sorry if I left you off the list)....

Everyone here has contributed in some way or another...

We also need to thank Sal for this great place....

The paragraph above are the guys who make the FAQ what it is. I just put it all together.

I drink to them! :cheers:

Reed

ctsvett
07-21-05, 10:48 PM
Oh, and while you are at it (and we're having this love fest), buy something from stealthv... Lets keep him in business. its great actually having a CTS-V specific Vendor- epecially one as knowledgeable as he is. He's great for everyone..

Reed

VELOSE
07-22-05, 02:31 AM
Reed,
I was wondering what you meant on one of the emails we've been exchanging. Either way, I figured out what you meant. I initially supported cadillacforums.com. I've now made a contribution to cadillacfaq.com. Let's keep the V alive. ;)

ctsvett
07-22-05, 02:55 AM
Gotcha velose.. ignore my e-mail then. I was confused too...

Reed

heavymetals
07-22-05, 03:18 AM
I donated, honest I did:drinker .

RocketV
07-22-05, 08:19 AM
I just donated, but did not put my name in the info block. In fact, I missed the info block altogether. Regardless, my name is Rich Gustafson.

Thanx for the forums and the FAQ! :band:

V-widow
07-22-05, 08:59 AM
I just donated as welll and it wont say from me either. V-Widow
Not sure but I think something is wrong.........:confused: Thanks

feline
07-22-05, 10:16 AM
Reed, hi, Please put my Supporting Member Badge under my name.
Much THANKS,
Ginnie (FELINE)

ctsvett
07-22-05, 11:35 AM
sorry guys.. this is a somewhat manual process... After you donate, I send you an e-mail asking for your username (I am not psychic).. once you responsd with that, I will let sal know and he upgrades the account.... It may take 24 hours and I'm sorry for that.

RocketV, I have your username now.

Everyone else, Make sure you respond to my e-mail after you donate.

Reed

ctsvett
07-22-05, 09:30 PM
Everyone,
So far we have quite a few, but I am sure there are more people out there who want a calendar. I still have some left!

I will be sending the first batch of calendars out tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone so far!

Reed

calicadi
07-22-05, 11:27 PM
Howdy, maybe I can save you some manual effort...
This...

Payment Details
Transaction ID: 4TH90700UG3683617
Total: $50.00 USD
Item/Product Name: Cadillac Supporting Member (1 year) Subscription
Item/Product Number: 4_14878
Buyer: John Morris
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Business Information
Business: Madison Ross Media Group
Contact E-Mail: claziano@optonline.net

... is me, aka "calicadi"

Thanks for all your efforts. 'Bout time I did my share.

ctsvett
07-23-05, 03:29 AM
REMINDER!

To get the calendar you need to donate to the following page (at least $10):

Http://www.cadillacfaq.com/donate.html

That money supports the FAQ AND this Forum.

Reed

ctsvett
07-24-05, 01:42 AM
I sent the first batch of calendars today... I will send another batch later in the week.... Look for 'em in the mail!

Reed

ctsvett
07-25-05, 04:23 PM
I dont have usernames for the following people:

Please SEND ME AN E-MAIL (ctsvett@verizon.net) with your real name/ username:

T. Paine
Karl G
Mike L
T Mueller
Andrew S

I want to upgrade your accounts on the forums, but need you usernames to do that.

Reed

slow35th
07-26-05, 05:07 PM
Done.

slow35th
07-26-05, 06:19 PM
Should I have a supporter thing under my name?

urbanski
07-26-05, 06:26 PM
takes some time to get your supporting pic...Reed has to forward the cash to Sal, and it goes from there :)

CVP33
07-27-05, 08:49 PM
Received my calendar yesterday. I don't know who the printer is *wink* but the workmanship is first rate. Nice job WW.

crowan
07-27-05, 08:59 PM
1 year supporting membership: done

Best money I've spent this year. You guys do a great job with this forum.

Carl

benjet
07-27-05, 09:17 PM
In case anyone missed my rant in the other thread (with a rather low view count) -

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=394305&postcount=7

Nice to see all the "Supporting Member" badges in this thread!

OT to Reed> could you pls see that everyone here gets their calendar (the 1 year signups make take some dancing).

Rikmyster
07-27-05, 09:22 PM
In case anyone missed my rant in the other thread (with a rather low view count) -

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=394305&postcount=7

Nice to see all the "Supporting Member" badges in this thread!

OT to Reed> could you pls see that everyone here gets their calendar (the 1 year signups make take some dancing).:yeah::yeah::band::cheers::dance::banana:

benjet
07-27-05, 09:24 PM
Received my calendar yesterday. I don't know who the printer is *wink* but the workmanship is first rate. Nice job WW.

All I can say is I been to his shop ;) and while he may tinker with F/I bc of thin air, he doesn't mess around when it comes to the biz side.

tomm
07-27-05, 09:34 PM

I have to agree, I received mine yesterday and I was very surprised at how professional it looked. The pictures were also very good shots :thumbsup: