: 2-3 Week Wait For B&B????????

Medicineman
07-21-05, 12:37 AM
Is this the norm??? Dam I want the B&B, but they are missing the american way of wanting things INSTANTLY!! Now I'm starting to think CORSA..... Anybody stock B&B???Or is it all built with a lead time?? If anyone with B&B is thinkin of switching back to something quiet..let me know, I might be able to help:)

slow35th
07-21-05, 12:43 AM
There are several vendors that have them. Tbyrne comes to mind and there may be supporting vendors of this forum that have them. I'd definatly stay with the B&B. Corsa is 2 1/2 inch and the B&B is 3 inch unless you want 2 1/2 inch :helpless: , B&B has those too (why, I do not know).

shanseverijn
07-21-05, 04:34 AM
why isn't anybody running SPINTECH? I didn't want to be like every other joe out there running corsa. Besides I had it on my car for a week. Just to mild for me.

urbanski
07-21-05, 07:49 AM
Is this the norm??? Dam I want the B&B, but they are missing the american way of wanting things INSTANTLY!! Now I'm starting to think CORSA..... Anybody stock B&B???Or is it all built with a lead time?? If anyone with B&B is thinkin of switching back to something quiet..let me know, I might be able to help:)
I ordered an x-pipe June 19....2 days ago it got shipped. One lousy stinkin x-pipe took a month....so yeah I'd say Billy and company move pretty slowly. Worth the wait? Well, what other options do I have? Am I glad this is the LAST thing I'm buying from BB, YES. From the 4 week waits, to the crappy gaskets and blown cats....

urbanski
07-21-05, 07:49 AM
why isn't anybody running SPINTECH? I didn't want to be like every other joe out there running corsa. Besides I had it on my car for a week. Just to mild for me.
because I've never heard of them.
install them and let us know :cheers: