: Big Thanks ...Chesrown Cadillac

Zeppelin
07-20-05, 09:54 PM
Gotta give a big Thanks to Aaron and Chad at Chesrown Cadillac, Newark, Ohio. Just picked up my first "V" tonight. Aaron was a great salesman, and Chad worked with me just enough to seal the deal. :) Picked up an '04, 13,500 miles. Black with tan leather. Beautiful car. Thanks guys. I definitely recommend Chesrown if youre looking for a "V".

Larry

CTSV05
07-21-05, 01:12 AM
I've said it all along!!!

Fortunately for us, we live less than 10 miles away, so they do our service too.

BeelzeBob
07-21-05, 01:16 AM
They also support this site and that's always a plus. :p Otherwise, I only hear great things about Chesrown...

36CADDY
07-21-05, 02:59 AM
SARANT CADILLAC on Wrong Island, New York should take a lesson from Chesrown. SARANT BLOWS.....($800 for my front bumper). JIM PHLUM... take care of me.......

Zeppelin
07-21-05, 06:08 AM
I've said it all along!!!

Fortunately for us, we live less than 10 miles away, so they do our service too.

I'm in Pickerington, so its about a half hour for me, but worth the drive. :) BTW, I checked out your site last week. Probably be getting with you for a cradle, once the mods start. :)

Been an F-Body guy for years, and allot of club members have LS1 cars. Fortunately, one of them is great at tuning the pcms. I'd bet there should be allot of similarities in the programming for the LS6.

Anyone know if you can disable the fact that DVDs wont play while the car is running/driving? Would love to be able to let the kids watch DVDs on our trips up North to the lake.

Dave's V
07-21-05, 07:38 AM
Yes you can drive with the DVD player on. See cadillacfaq.com for instructions. That is another great site for Cadillac owners.

CVP33
07-21-05, 04:36 PM
I hope Chesrown has some program STS-V's in about a year or so. I will be ready for another vehicle by then. Doubt they will have my second request though. Slightly used but never abused '06 Z06.

Zeppelin
07-21-05, 07:03 PM
Yes you can drive with the DVD player on. See cadillacfaq.com for instructions. That is another great site for Cadillac owners.

Cool. Got it.

Florian
07-21-05, 07:19 PM
Chris,
Youd be second in line behind me....I already asked...chevy isnt their bag. :disappoin
F

Zeppelin
07-21-05, 07:22 PM
Might want to get with Bob McDorman Chevrolet in Canal Winchester OH for the Z06. He has a HUGE collection of vettes and rare bowtie musclecars, and always has a nice selection of vettes on the lot.

OldRoadDawg
07-21-05, 09:00 PM
Gotta give a big Thanks to Aaron and Chad at Chesrown Cadillac, Newark, Ohio. Just picked up my first "V" tonight. Aaron was a great salesman, and Chad worked with me just enough to seal the deal. :) Picked up an '04, 13,500 miles. Black with tan leather. Beautiful car. Thanks guys. I definitely recommend Chesrown if youre looking for a "V".

Larry

Congrats on your new purchase! Does Chesrown have any more used/program 'V''s left in their inventory?

Florian
07-22-05, 12:12 AM
Dawg,

Im guessing by 8.01 am tomorrow one of the sales fellas will have posted, keep your eyes peeled.....tick tock....

F

CTSV05
07-22-05, 12:16 AM
I think they have 4 or 5 on the lot right now.

Zeppelin
07-22-05, 05:09 AM
Ya, they had a few more on the lot. They had an '05, Silver, with 12-15 miles on it. I think Chad is driving a red '05 with mods that is f/s, and I think Aaron said there was another black one available.

chesrowncadillac
07-22-05, 01:46 PM
I have a silver 2005 with FG2 and the roof. 13 miles. $41900.00 I also have my brothers demo red with roof. 1200 miles. same price.(after I remove b&b, and ram air.)
David Chesrown II
chesrown@alltel.net
ph 18002066966

Zeppelin
07-23-05, 07:47 AM
One question...........how do I get this GRIN off my face??? :D

I love this car!!

Larry

crowan
07-23-05, 11:58 AM
One question...........how do I get this GRIN off my face??? :D

Larry

Marry my ex-wife. That should take care of the "grin" problem forever!

Seriously, this is a great forum. Without it, I would never have learned about excellent dealers like Chesrown. My next car will probably be an STS-V and based on what I have learned on the forum, my buying strategy will be quite different than what I used to get my CTS-V.

CR

Zeppelin
07-23-05, 01:56 PM
I agree. This forum rocks. I lurked here for awhile. Its the ONLY reason I knew about Chesrown.

CTSV05
07-25-05, 12:48 AM
This is a great forum, and the V is the best car I/We have ever owned.

The grin will subside, at least 'til the next drive!!!