: To those that received calendars and shim kits...

wildwhl
07-20-05, 03:22 PM
at no charge there will be one small fee.

Please support both this site and the .faq with some small donation that you feel matches the value of what you received - well - actually not that much since calendars are usually $10 each...but keep both of these sites going.

They rock - Thank you Sal and Reed!

Rikmyster
07-20-05, 03:27 PM
at no charge there will be one small fee.

Please support both this site and the .faq with some small donation that you feel matches the value of what you received - well - actually not that much since calendars are usually $10 each...but keep both of these sites going.

They rock - Thank you Sal and Reed!
:yeah::yeah: I totally Agree. These sites have been worth so much more than words or money can express. And a H*** of a lot more than ANYTHING CADDY and my dealer has done for me!

HDMLNIUM
07-20-05, 08:04 PM
wildwhl,
So true, with out people like you, this site, and the FAQ site making the V a better car would be a lot more work for me. It would be all my own R&D and a lot more out of my pocket to get the parts that work. All the great guys here save me time and money and make moding so much more enjoyable...
I got the shim kit and calendar in the mail yesterday, very nice... Thank you..
I kicked in $200.00 here to support this site and when Reed finishes his PDA/ Ipod kits I will pad his fee a bit as well show him my appreciation for the FAQ sites and what they offer.. They rock as well as this site and to all the guys that like to help others out...they get :worship: :worship: :2thumbs:

Thanks, to all.....:yup: :thumbsup:

Bill

ace996
07-21-05, 12:23 AM
WW,
I too received the package...I can't thank you enough. My donation is on its way...
A thousand thanks,
ace996

AmesCTS-V
07-21-05, 01:09 AM
What's the story behind the pic of the wrecked V in the calendar?

StealthV
07-21-05, 01:28 AM
The winkled V photo came from www.wreckedexotics.com last year.

To bake a cake, one must break a few eggs. ;)

urbanski
07-21-05, 08:56 AM
wrecked eh?
hmmmm wonder which one

wildwhl
07-21-05, 11:34 AM
wrecked eh?
hmmmm wonder which one

:shhh:

lasstss
07-21-05, 05:53 PM
FYI,

Here is a shot of the stock CTS shock/mount recommended by Eibach.
Its a swaged part. Does not come apart.

wildwhl
07-21-05, 06:05 PM
FYI,

Here is a shot of the stock CTS shock/mount recommended by Eibach.
Its a swaged part. Does not come apart.

Even more evidence that the base CTS shock is crap :histeric:

Must have Nivomats and my shock mod :D