: Cien at Moore Cadillac

Drift-caddy
07-20-05, 09:14 AM
Moore Motorsport and Moore Cadillac and Hummer is celebrating the summer and new wining CTSV drift car by having a car show at Reston Town Center. On July 22, from 10am-5pm. Along with the XLR, SRX, CTS-V, STS and Escalade plus the 2005 Hummer line. You'll even see rare concept vehicles like the one-of-a-kind Cadillac Cien. Also on display STS-V the H2H, 2006 DTS and the new Moore Cadillac drift car. We will have great food, raffles for prizes, test drives, live radio broadcasts and a free concert sponsored by Xm. any and all CTSV owner with there V can have there car in the show and be put on display. Please join us for this show and then on Saturday join us at fedex field for out next race event.

Thanks,
Damian Harney
DamianHarney@Moorecadillac.com

703/448/6210

Redline
07-20-05, 09:43 AM
I would be nice to have such an active Caddy dealership near us all. Compliments to you for supporting the performance brand of GM, and it's customers.

Drift-caddy
07-20-05, 09:56 AM
Well, if you leave now you can make it up here in time for the car show and the weekend races, then you can drop of the car, have us install the maggie for you tune it and come back next weekend and pick it up. Unless you want us to drive it down for you and drop it off. It is nice to be able to do this, but we cannot do it without your support. Thanks to everyone who has brought there cars in for Maggie, H/C and even everyone who came in for just a oil change or warranty work. It was also great to see everyone up at Summit Point for our last race.

Afreet1
07-20-05, 12:32 PM
In my opinion the Cien is one of the best looking cars I have ever seen! It is a shame that I will never be able to get inside one (unless Caddy builds more)

Rikmyster
07-20-05, 02:22 PM
Your ONLY problem is that you are on the wrong coast.

WEST COAST ROCKS!

Drift-caddy
07-20-05, 02:26 PM
na, you are on the left coast. well catcha flight ane com eon out, great weekend to enjoy DC..

Dado DTM
07-21-05, 11:11 PM
Can't wait to see the Cien :)

homer403
07-22-05, 12:12 AM
I gotta ask this to Moore Cadillac... but before I start... I brought my 2005 CTS-V from you all. I am glad, very glad to see your involvement and support. But have you all fixed your service department... if you search this board, so many of us has gad very bad experience with your service department to the point we tell people to avoid you all like the plague... yeah... it was that bad... you did loose many customers to Lindsay... form flat out lies to never calling us back when the cars were done. The excuses "our service writters are new" or "they are just leaning too" or "well we forgot to order that part when we told you bring your car in" or "well, you want a rental?? why shoudl we give you one" doesn't cut it when we spend $50K.

But I am willing to perhaps give you Moore another try (gee I live like 1 mile from Moore)... but can you say that a "new" day have come over your service department? Please, just asking an honest question when myself and many on this borad have had many of negative experiences.

Again, I would like to say what you all done so far is encourgaging.

V-widow
07-22-05, 07:27 AM
Where at the Town Center will you be....Back Paking Lot? Wouldn't miss it for the world. We both plan on coming by today.

V-widow and Ltstealth

Drift-caddy
07-22-05, 07:35 AM
homer403, i have been waiting to hear from you about this. I have read your post before and i understand what you are saying. To be honest with you and everyone here, we have had problems in the past. I can say the biggest problem we have found is work load. we have to be honest with people and not tell them what they want to hear. As of today we have a 2 week wait to get a car in the shop. Over 160 people waiting to get there cars in. When you have so many people calling and stopping by, it is easy to get lost. We have 5 new techs, 3 new service writters, and a new dealership been built. at this location we have built a new 6 story parking gararge, a new service lane, waiting room, cafe, and many other upgrades. We are really trying to make inprovments here and show to everyone that we have changed. I realy hope to have you and everyone else bring there cars back to Moore. If there is anything at all that i can help you with please call me direct at

703/448/6210

thanks
Damian Harney

homer403
07-22-05, 07:48 AM
Damian, :thumbsup: , where have you been all this time.... see you in Reston today. Oh.. and where in town center? Or should I just listen to the roar of a CTS-V?

Kadonny
07-22-05, 07:56 AM
The Cien is a bad as looking car.

Drift-caddy
07-22-05, 08:34 AM
Damian, :thumbsup: , where have you been all this time.... see you in Reston today. Oh.. and where in town center? Or should I just listen to the roar of a CTS-V?

LOL we had to hush the exhaust up alil bit due to noise controls at the race track, so its not as load but still hase a growl to it, if you cant hear it, just follow the tire marks left behind from Dado. lol MMMMM maybe we can get dado to drive the Cien. 750hp should do the trick.... :thumbsup:

Drift-caddy
07-22-05, 08:36 AM
Where at the Town Center will you be....Back Paking Lot? Wouldn't miss it for the world. We both plan on coming by today.

V-widow and Ltstealth

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: yes. lol i really dont know where it is. i am leaving in 20 min to go setup. just follow the black tire marks left behind from dado. lol :lildevil:

07-22-05, 08:04 PM
*&^$#&% ($@&%) Forgot all about this!!! I took the day off and took the family to six flags. At least I got to take them in the V. Yep, the AC works quite well as you sit in traffic on the beltway.....

Changed the oil last night, 8500 miles. Put in 6.25 quarts of M1 about 4300 miles ago; took out about 5.8 quarts. That's about the lowest consumption of any V8 I've owned; I was pretty impressed.

Merle Corey
07-22-05, 08:25 PM
Waaaaaaaaa! :crying2: Not only am I on the "Left Coast" :want:
I've only got one day off !:deadhorse
:banghead:

crowan
07-23-05, 12:01 PM
I was out of town for the Caddie show. I was dying to see the STS-V. For those who saw it, any opinions?

CR

jspinetto
07-23-05, 12:47 PM
I'am going to see it and take pictures today. I will let everyone know later =)

Jonathan

crowan
07-23-05, 01:06 PM
What time does the FedEx Field event start?

Dado DTM
07-23-05, 10:14 PM
it was from 10am to 6pm

V_Power
07-23-05, 10:18 PM
Man, if only cadillac produced the cien. Ferrari and the like would have to be on the lookout.