: Veterans Day Roll Call

ljklaiber
11-10-03, 02:34 PM
Veterans Day has a special meaning this year, as we have many of our young Brothers serving in Iraq. No matter our age, or tour of Duty, lets sound off and salute all those who go into harms way for all of us.

Hand Salute!

ljklaiber
Sgt E5...US Army
3Corps AO
Vietnam..1965-1966

JJhomer83
11-10-03, 02:41 PM
Veterans Day has a special meaning this year, as we have many of our young Brothers serving in Iraq. No matter our age, or tour of Duty, lets sound off and salute all those who go into harms way for all of us.

Hand Salute!

ljklaiber
Sgt E5...US Army
3Corps AO
Vietnam..1965-1966

Not in the armed forces but i give a salute out to my buddy kevin who is in the Navy. He is now out at see defending the country with many others like him. I give much respect. thank you for our freedom

ljklaiber
11-10-03, 03:27 PM
Not in the armed forces but i give a salute out to my buddy kevin who is in the Navy. He is now out at see defending the country with many others like him. I give much respect. thank you for our freedom
Thanx JJ for your reply.

Hand Salute!.... and thanks from all of us to Kevin. This young generation of warriors deserves our support. Gotta be proud of them.

JJhomer83
11-10-03, 04:15 PM
Thanx JJ for your reply.

Hand Salute!.... and thanks from all of us to Kevin. This young generation of warriors deserves our support. Gotta be proud of them.

what was your duty in the military? They wouldn't take me to go through basic so i didn't join but the stories people tell me are fasinating. My father was a grunt, and my grandfather was a pilot.

Blackout
11-10-03, 04:29 PM
psst.......ljklaiber
Sgt E5...US Army
3Corps AO
Vietnam..1965-1966

JJhomer83
11-10-03, 04:32 PM
psst.......ljklaiber
Sgt E5...US Army
3Corps AO
Vietnam..1965-1966

Must have missed that part of the post my eyes are decieving me thanks for the obvious one there blackout.
Damn gotta stop drinking at work

Blackout
11-10-03, 04:51 PM
Must have missed that part of the post my eyes are decieving me thanks for the obvious one there blackout.
Damn gotta stop drinking at workNo problem :thumbsup:

ljklaiber
11-10-03, 06:05 PM
what was your duty in the military? They wouldn't take me to go through basic so i didn't join but the stories people tell me are fasinating. My father was a grunt, and my grandfather was a pilot.
Grunt type...rode lots of Hueys into both hot and cold LZ's, bought Honda Civic many years later for wife...lost Cadillac to her. I drive the old Civic now...LOL :bonkers: :banghead2

ADulay
11-10-03, 10:21 PM

Hand Salute!

ljklaiber
Sgt E5...US Army
3Corps AO
Vietnam..1965-1966

Helicopter pilot
1st Air Cav
Viet-Nam 1967-1968

Flew cargo B-747's into Saudi Arabia in the Gulf War.
Same for this one.

AD

Stoneage_Caddy
11-11-04, 01:53 PM
time to bring this thread back !!!!

T_Dogg8
11-11-04, 01:56 PM
didn't serve, but my gf's older brother's both serve. one is training to be an airborne ranger and the other is in the reserves and was just called up to go to iraq. my thanks goes out too all who serve or have served!!

Ralph
11-11-04, 01:59 PM
Master Corporal
Royal Canadian Light Infantry Reserves
1983-'90

Had some friends go to Iraq (1991), as well as Bosnia, and several others. Had lots of family in WW1 and WW2.

Damn I miss my FN-FAL!

Here is a little something for the Canuck soldiers over in the middle east. Aw heck, I suppose we can share a LITTLE with our American brothers. :D

daacon
11-11-04, 02:22 PM
Salute

Dad air force (did some time in Turkey / Korea )
Grandpa - WWII
Cousin (Amercian) - Vietnam

God bless everyone in the armed forces

je me souviens

Daniel Almestica
11-11-04, 02:51 PM
lost my brother in nam and have family fighting over sea now just want to say thanks for all you have done. an may you get home safe!

DeVillish
11-11-04, 04:17 PM
I havnt been to war, yet. But to all my brothers in the sand box, come home safe. And thank you to all that served before me.

PFC (E-2) usmc

94CaddyConcours
11-11-04, 06:26 PM
I would like to thank all of you who is/was serving our country. Thank you for defending our freedom. I give you respect since I can't do any better than all of you who served.
I want to thank my friend Solomon and Richchat who join the army last year. May god bless them and return them back home safe.
Long Live America!!!!!!
Hand Salute :worship:

jersey dude
11-11-04, 06:38 PM
Could never do what you have done for all of us. I sleep safe and free at night-every night. You are far better men than I.

Thank you.
Health and peace and freedom to all.

barge master
11-11-04, 08:09 PM
Good to see folks remembering this day for something more than a day off from work. Ungrateful bastards we were becoming.

Dear ol' Dad: Airborne Ranger, II and Korea. His body suvived, but his head..

majax
11-11-04, 08:24 PM
Salute

both grandfathers-WW2
couldn't get the canadian flag ralph sorry

Ralph
11-11-04, 08:47 PM
couldn't get the canadian flag ralph sorry

Don't sweat it. I THINK there might have been one in post number 12, but I'm fuzzy on that. :D

airbalancer
11-11-04, 08:53 PM
Good to see folks remembering this day for something more than a day off from work. Ungrateful bastards we were becoming.
Did you get today off?

Dead Sled
11-11-04, 09:05 PM
E5
US Army
Jan 01 - present
OIF feb 03 - april 04

illumina
11-11-04, 09:26 PM
former active duty, United States Army.

never served in combat, but know people who are over in iraq and abroad. my hopes go with all of our brothers-in-arms.

Fred Fachman
11-12-04, 03:52 AM
Thanks to all who serve. I know there was a veteran's roll call thread awhile back. I remember quite a number of forum members posting their military experiences. I hit 19 years on the 5th of Nov in the Army. Was on active duty during Desert Storm and served with the 1st Infantry Division there. Currently mobilized with my reserve unit in Iraq since Nov 03. Should be home this spring. It's been a long haul. Thank you for all your support fellow Caddy fans. MSG Fachman

Stoneage_Caddy
11-13-04, 11:09 PM
thank you for your dedecated service , its one thing to serve for four years , quite another to run almost 20 , my boonie hats off to you sarge

CadiJeff
11-14-04, 01:22 AM
USAF
Lackland AFB
Airman (e-2)

God bless all the active duty troops

RBraczyk
11-14-04, 01:35 AM
Both Grandfathers in Army. WWII

Support the troops, and may god be with them.