: Opinions for Michigan Residents on Dealer

doc-V
07-19-05, 11:53 PM
Hi all,
Just got back to the Detroit area and was wondering about the service departments at the following two dealers.
Anyone have opinions on which one to take my V for service?
Thanks much

AUDETTE CADILLAC, INC.
7100 ORCHARD LAKE RD
WEST BLOOMFIELD , MI 48322 -3614

VS.

SUBURBAN OLDSMOBILE CADILLAC BUICK HUMMER
1810 MAPLELAWN DR
TROY , MI 48084 -4616

JDelorean_srx
07-20-05, 12:45 AM
I've always had excellent service from audette. good loaners too.

never been to suburban.

I've also had great service at don massey, in plymouth - but they always try and sell you more services - I think they have a 'bogey' of $500/car.

doc-V
07-20-05, 03:04 PM
ok great...thanks
perhaps i will post this message on the general forums as well

DWK
07-20-05, 07:44 PM
Crestview Cadillac in Rochester has been excellent to deal with on my '04 SRX. Free loaners for service, good workmanship. See Ruth Anne in sales.

David K.

David36700
07-22-05, 12:27 PM
I bought my V at Suburban Cadillac last year, and have had excellent service. No pushing of services I don't need. They do what they promise, when they promise it, and they're actually pleasant to deal with. The salesperson was excellent (Harlan Huckleby), and has helped me out with loaners when needed. I would definitely buy from Suburban, and from Harlan, again.

When I was shopping for the V, I went to Don Massey, but the sales people were a huge turn-off, plus Suburban gave me better pricing. The salesman at Massey spent a lot of time complaining to me about the company that had bought the dealership a year or two before. That was his explanation for why they couldn't make a better deal.

After Massey, the Suburban people seemed especially good. But I would have liked the Suburban experience anyway, even without the comparison to Massey.

Ryan's '05-V
07-22-05, 04:28 PM
Mine was purchased through Suburban and that was fine. I have had mine serviced at Hoot McInerny in Mt Clemens off Gratiot north 16 Mile just once and they were pretty godo to deal with. Flyboy has had his a year so he has been there a couple times. I have a few more issues for them including the new TSB for the wheelhop.
I know it is out of your way but i do recommend them. They replaced my rear. I'm sure Suburban is a very good deal for service as well so I would try there first if I were you.

ronr
07-24-05, 01:23 PM
Bought mine at Audette and if they were the last Caddy dealer on earth my current V would be my last Cadillac. That being said, I did like their service department. I live in Grand Blanc so I usually go to Superior in Flint. I did recently have my rear end fixed at Suburban but the one in Ann Arbor. They were fantastic and I would go there again in a minute if they weren't so far from home (the rear failed in Milan and they were the closest dealer).

ChrisFrez
07-24-05, 03:26 PM
I can recommend Rinke Cadillac in Warren, MI. This is where I bought my V and have it serviced. I've gotten nothing less than excellent service there. I've had my rear end replaced there and got a CTS loaner. They also do Maggie installs there and were trying to talk me into one. :)

doc-V
07-27-05, 10:12 AM
Thanks for all the help guys