: Bad story

HollywoodHicks1
11-10-03, 10:42 AM
Man, after my mom and I came home Saturday night, I decided to go and sit in the DeVille and chill because I hadn't seen it in like 2 days. So I am walking down the street to the car then I see something lying in the street. I am thinking that it is a black sweater or something. I get closer and notice that it was a kitten. I was like AWW MAN!! It was hit by a car (not ours) and it was just in the middle of the street. Being the humanitarian that I am, I began feeling sorry for the lil kitten and I wanted to move it out the way before it was smashed. I was so mean to it when it was alive, because it would climb up into my car through the wheel part. I would yell GET AWAY FROM MY CAR YOU LIL PUNK! Then I would start the car up to scare it away. So I went in the house and was looking for something to move it with. I have some kind of necrophobia or something because I couldn't do it. So I walk to my house, and I hear a car coming. I am like oh no. I turned my head so I wouldn't see what happened, then all I heard was CRUNCH! Poor kitty was now a pancake with guts all over the place. It was sad because its kitty sisters and brothers we just standing around it crying and stuff. Now this morning I was leaving for school, and there was crows just eating it. I was like YOU BASTARDS!

JJhomer83
11-10-03, 10:45 AM
Things happen man you just have to make sure it doesn't bother you. I see a dead, somethign or another on my road everyday. It's ashame it happened and you did what you could. Good man though

elwesso
11-10-03, 10:51 AM
Yeah... Most people (including myself) wouldnt have taken the time to do what you did!!!!

Blackout
11-10-03, 11:24 AM
Yeah I know what you mean. It was like two years ago when I was going down the road and a baby rabbit hopped into the road and the car in front me tried to get out of the way but he stil hit and the rabbit was on its side kicking its legs all over and it was really sad to see a baby rabbit go through that

Elvis
11-10-03, 11:54 AM
All this talk about dead kittens is making me horny.

Or do I have that backwards?

Blackout
11-10-03, 12:24 PM
All this talk about dead kittens is making me horny.

Or do I have that backwards? :suspense:

SupaFly
11-10-03, 12:27 PM
At least you saw it dead. I seen one with it's lower body ran over. It was trying to crawl away, but he was stuck there. :(

MMNineInchNails
11-10-03, 12:34 PM
aww man poor kitty. Once I was driving up this hill and like three bunnys run out of the bushes to go across the street and I was like stupid bunnys they're goin to get hit, then another one runs out and i ran over it. It was kind of sad, but i think it was still semi alive but smashed, so I felt reallly bad so I didn't want it to go through any suffering of just laying there, so i backed up over it again. But in rememberance of the bunny I made my AIM screen name "Dr Sploogy" because of that bunny.

Elvis
11-10-03, 12:59 PM
It's not my fault. I'm not the one killing them. I'm old and married.

http://www.hosstyle.com/Goofy%20shit/images/godkillssmall.jpg

Blackout
11-10-03, 01:02 PM
Thats one of the most classic pictures on the internet today! I love it! :worship:

elwesso
11-10-03, 01:10 PM
Thats a GREAT picture!!!!! I think Im gonna print it out and put it in the back window of my car!!!!

:worship:

HollywoodHicks1
11-10-03, 01:13 PM
You're a funny guy Elvis. What Supafly saw was supafreaky. That's like a chicken with its head cut off. Actually, that is kinda funny. I feel bad for the kitty. I looked out the window at it a little while ago, and it looks really icky. I hope the city comes and moves it or something.

BUILDINGCTSAMG
11-10-03, 01:19 PM
If only someone would run over my gfriends cats....theyre annoying as hell

MMNineInchNails
11-10-03, 01:51 PM
If only someone would run over my gfriends cats....theyre annoying as hell

I will for $10 a head and gas money

davesdeville
11-10-03, 08:51 PM
Any of you intentionally run over a cat, Ill get my 75 DeVille and run over you.

elwesso
11-10-03, 10:08 PM
And Ill be the safety following him in the 94Q....

Intentionally killing things isnt a good idea.......

Blackout
11-10-03, 10:14 PM
Unless its someone who's messed up your car! bouncer:

elwesso
11-10-03, 10:27 PM
:rolleyes:

davesdeville
11-10-03, 11:07 PM
Nah you don't kill someone who messes up your car, you just do to them what they did to your car. They hit your car with a bat... you hit them with a bat. Simple enough :rolleyes:

Elvis
11-11-03, 12:02 PM
Intentionally killing things isnt a good idea.......

Except possums.

elwesso
11-11-03, 05:28 PM
Yeah, i guess those are ok, but I wouldnt do it for the mess factor...... :D

JJhomer83
11-11-03, 05:30 PM
Yeah, i guess those are ok, but I wouldnt do it for the mess factor...... :D

Possum STEW yum yum

Elvis
11-11-03, 07:00 PM
Killing is okay as long as you're going to eat it.

But it's okay to kill possums whether you eat them or not. They're just NASTY.

elwesso
11-11-03, 07:29 PM
Or coons.....

Yeah... Killing for food is OK.... Ill tell you what, theres not much like my dads venison jerky...... mmmmm

pink panther
11-11-03, 09:00 PM
Heard this one a while back:

Fella says that he was going down the highway and saw a turtle prtway across, so he helped it get across.

His buddy asks "what did you do, stop on the busy highway to carry it across?"

"No," the fella says, "I lined upo the right tires and kept up my speed."

"How did that help the turtle cross the road?" ask the buddy.

"Well," says the first fella,"when the tires caught the lil' fella halfway back on his shel, he squirted right out of his shell and must have shot 40 feet across the road and into the ditch."