: the kid with 2 eldorados

semiauto
11-10-03, 01:10 AM
I am 17 and I have 2 Cadillacs, both Eldorados, one is my "toy" a 1993 with 92k and a 4.9 with a system, a mild nitrous setup and tv/ps2; and my other is a 2001 ETC with 1200mi which is totally stock (thinking about getting some rims and maybe tvs). The pic below is of my 93

davesdeville
11-10-03, 02:03 AM
So how'd you afford that?

dave383
11-10-03, 02:06 AM
I am 17 and I have 2 Cadillacs, both Eldorados, one is my "toy" a 1993 with 92k and a 4.9 with a system, a mild nitrous setup and tv/ps2; and my other is a 2001 ETC with 1200mi which is totally stock (thinking about getting some rims and maybe tvs). The pic below is of my 93

Nice Eldog's!!! I just picked up a 1969 eldorado saturday. and will be restoring the monster bit by bit. how fast is the 93 with your nitrous setup? Welcome to the cadillac forums.

semiauto
11-10-03, 03:44 PM
Lots of work. And as for with the spray ive blown the doors off of almost every ricer in town. Havent gotten a chance to schedule a dyno run though.

Elvis
11-10-03, 03:52 PM
You bastard. :D

Welcome to the Forums! :welcome:

JJhomer83
11-10-03, 04:30 PM
You bastard. :D

Welcome to the Forums! :welcome:

what other mods you do to the 4.9L besides nitrous. Looking to make mine a little faster with out some serious cash flow.

semiauto
11-10-03, 04:59 PM
Before the spray I removed and blocked off the egr, removed the cat, put in a 2 oxygen sensor simulators, and that gave it a hell of alot more power. Plus I replaced the mufflers with magnaflows, and put these neat dual exhaust tips from the Mid America Designs Corvette catalog.

elwesso
11-10-03, 05:47 PM
Spoiled Basturd!!!! :D

Welcome to the forums.... Nice cars!!!! :)

JJhomer83
11-11-03, 12:57 AM
Before the spray I removed and blocked off the egr, removed the cat, put in a 2 oxygen sensor simulators, and that gave it a hell of alot more power. Plus I replaced the mufflers with magnaflows, and put these neat dual exhaust tips from the Mid America Designs Corvette catalog.

Do you mind going into detail on how you did this and how much it costs. Is the car emision safe after that???

semiauto
11-11-03, 01:59 AM
I dunno bout being spoiled, I work way too damn much in order to have these cars (~60hrs a week). My muffler guy built a pipe to replace that cat, which I had burned the hell out of and the oxygen sensor simulators were built by my neighbor who is an electronics guru. As for emissions legal my car failed the emissions test, but where I live you can get a waiver if you spend more than $400 correcting the problem.

JJhomer83
11-11-03, 08:33 AM
I dunno bout being spoiled, I work way too damn much in order to have these cars (~60hrs a week). My muffler guy built a pipe to replace that cat, which I had burned the hell out of and the oxygen sensor simulators were built by my neighbor who is an electronics guru. As for emissions legal my car failed the emissions test, but where I live you can get a waiver if you spend more than $400 correcting the problem.

If your neighbor wants to make some money ill send him something if he wants to make up those oxygen sensors unless you can get me the plans.

Elvis
11-11-03, 10:56 AM

Just for the record, I wasn't the one who said spoiled, Wes was. :histeric:

I know how it is to work 60 hrs a week. :helpless:

semiauto
11-11-03, 05:29 PM
Heres the schematic for the o2 sensor simulator. According to my neighbor anyone with electronics knowledge should be able to build it.

JJhomer83
11-11-03, 11:43 PM
Heres the schematic for the o2 sensor simulator. According to my neighbor anyone with electronics knowledge should be able to build it.

Its a timing mod. it changes your timing. Did that really work that good.

semiauto
11-12-03, 01:05 AM
Basically all that did was keep the Service Engine Soon light off.