: Guess who has a Cadillac?

Blackout
11-09-03, 05:49 PM
Yes sir! Blackout is now the owner of a Cadillac Deville! :bouncy: As my first modification ot my Cadillac it shall be the infamous 4.9 Northstar motor swap! :D

Mad'lac
11-09-03, 06:12 PM
Yes sir! Blackout is now the owner of a Cadillac Deville! :bouncy: As my first modification ot my Cadillac it shall be the infamous 4.9 Northstar motor swap! :D

:histeric: Careful.....might be too much power for you :devillaug So what year we talking about?

elwesso
11-09-03, 06:57 PM
No way!!! Finally got tired of the spec-V.....

Great, now I think that makes me like the only regular on here without a cadillac...... :(

Blackout
11-09-03, 07:32 PM
Its a 1990 Deville. But Wes I guess that means you need a Caddy now! :yup:

Night Wolf
11-09-03, 07:51 PM
Wait, I am at a loos here...you sold the Spec-V you loved soo much and got the DeVille?

sweet....

I personally would have went with a '91-'93 though, much better nose/hood/grille, bigger engine and more power, more options and standar features....

...either way, sweet...... give us more info though........

Night Wolf
11-09-03, 07:52 PM
Anyway, how does it feel to have something called tourqe?

4.5= 180hp/255ft lbs of tourqe

Blackout
11-09-03, 08:04 PM
Well the Spec V is still here. Its my sisters car now. But the Spec V had 180 lb/tq for a car that weighed 2500 lbs. So it definatly had some balls to it. This car however is lacking something. Some horsepower. I didn't know it only had 180 hp! But this thing is 3543 lbs. I haven't had a car this heavy in some time. But me and Katshot took it out on the road and see what she had and with it having old gas in it and probably needing a tune up and some other things done it got up and went pretty good. So it should be interesting to see what she run's like once I get it all done and get some better rubber on it. But for te time being its just going to be crusing and not much else.

DaveSmed
11-09-03, 08:07 PM
Naah, what it REALLY needs to wake it up is some tiger stripes! :histeric:

Just bustin yer balls, Congrats on the new ride.

Mad'lac
11-09-03, 08:10 PM
Cool ride!!! What evil plans do you and Katshot got brewing for the car?

Blackout
11-09-03, 08:13 PM
The only thing as of right now is to just to get the car what it needs. It needs floormats, needs a new antenna, and a new head light *its cracked and there is a hole in it. But other then that the car looks like ti just came off the showroom floor. The interior is mint, and the exterior has two very minor things that will get fixed someday. But other then that its in perfect shape

elwesso
11-09-03, 09:01 PM
Was this the car that he was trying to sell that has been sitting around for a while...... He posted something about he wanted to sell it a while back ago.....

I remember it.... boy that was a beauty!!!

And I dont think Ill be getting a cadillac anytime soon, unfortunately, unless the Q has a sudden death.... I dont forsee that happening....

ShadowLvr400
11-09-03, 09:56 PM
The death of that Q can always be arranged Wes. *evil grin and grabs the keys for my truck*

Mad'lac
11-09-03, 10:02 PM
The death of that Q can always be arranged Wes. *evil grin and grabs the keys for my truck*

:histeric: Swing on by down here and I'll help ya :devil:

ShadowLvr400
11-09-03, 10:05 PM
I have the FL swamps here to dispose of that Q. And the Ram won't have a problem dragging that lil car around, whether or not the car wants to go.

Elvis
11-09-03, 10:17 PM
Great, now I think that makes me like the only regular on here without a cadillac...... :(

Nope, I'm in the same boat. Row faster, dude.

Blackout
11-09-03, 10:26 PM
Was this the car that he was trying to sell that has been sitting around for a while...... He posted something about he wanted to sell it a while back ago.....

I remember it.... boy that was a beauty!!!

And I dont think Ill be getting a cadillac anytime soon, unfortunately, unless the Q has a sudden death.... I dont forsee that happening....Yep that would be the one!

elwesso
11-09-03, 10:37 PM
Ill leave the doors unlocked and the keys underneath the seat..... :D

Allante North *
11-09-03, 11:06 PM
Congrats Blackout!

Glad to hear of your new pride and joy. I hope you get some pictures posted.

elwesso
11-09-03, 11:12 PM
Take a gander at this: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2793

There she is!!!!

BeelzeBob
11-10-03, 12:15 AM
Congratulations! Very nice! That's a classy looking car.. I hated that new smaller style when it first came out in '86 but they really had it looking good by 1990.. Post some good pictures when you get a chance.. Especially interior shots..

It's MUCH more comfortable than the Nissan, eh?

MMNineInchNails
11-10-03, 01:05 AM
Looks like you'll have to change your user name. Congratulations on the deville.

davesdeville
11-10-03, 01:53 AM
You of all people got a DeVille? Cool. Now I have a question: what the hell is that in your avitar?

JJhomer83
11-10-03, 08:26 AM
You of all people got a DeVille? Cool. Now I have a question: what the hell is that in your avitar?

Yeah ive got mail.
Hello lady you got a caddy.
Good shit man. maybe now we have a good race.
led sled vs led sled

Blackout
11-10-03, 09:00 AM
You of all people got a DeVille? Cool. Now I have a question: what the hell is that in your avitar?On the Comdey Central channel there's a show called Crank Yankers. And he's one of the characters. They call him Special Ed *since he act's retarded* and he's the best thing on the show. But Thanks for the link wes to a picture of the car. But hopefully if it is still light out by the time I get home from working out I will take some interior shots as well *The interior is perfect, looks like it just came off the showroom floor*. But yeah its a lot more comfortable and a lot smoother ride then the Nissan. But davesdeville I saw that your name is dave and that you owned a Deville and my name is dave and I wanted to be just like you so i also got a deville :D But JJHomer.....I'm aiming for you now! Me and you at the track! bouncer: j/k

elwesso
11-10-03, 09:04 AM
You all didnt know who special Ed was????

Yay, i got mail, yay, I got mail I got mail.......

:histeric: Great stuff, I only watch crank yankers to see him!!!!

Mad'lac
11-10-03, 09:24 AM
Didn't Special Ed get his @$$ beaten down by Mr. Slim Shady himself on the MTV Awards? That part had me cracking up big time!!!!!!

MMNineInchNails
11-10-03, 11:51 AM
Dave sold his deville to his grandma and now is stuck with his name like that because he bought a fw, but he might trade her. Man, don't you guys read anything?

Blackout
11-10-03, 11:59 AM
I guess not:D

HollywoodHicks1
11-10-03, 12:24 PM
Man you rollin in a 90 DeVille just like Hollywood is. Congrats, and good work. Let us know what you get done to it. And I agree with Sal, I hated the smaller ones. YUCK!

DaveSmed
11-10-03, 03:04 PM
It's alright, I'm a Dave with a Deville.

Blackout
11-10-03, 03:35 PM
Your not cool unless your name is Dave and you own a Deville :yup:

davesdeville
11-10-03, 05:43 PM
I might go back to having the deville, then we'll have 3 daves with devilles. Weird.

MMNineInchNails
11-10-03, 06:02 PM
Guess I'll have to get my name changed to be cool

Ralph
11-10-03, 09:54 PM
Wait, I am at a loos here...you sold the Spec-V you loved soo much and got the DeVille?

sweet....

I personally would have went with a '91-'93 though, much better nose/hood/grille, bigger engine and more power, more options and standar features....

...either way, sweet...... give us more info though........

No arguements here! :D Congrats BlackSpec.