: Back in a Caddy!

clasione
11-09-03, 11:23 AM
Well - just wanted to come on and tell everyone that after about two years I'm back in a caddy again....

Bit of a down grade - last Caddy was an eldorado touring coupe...

but this one....this is the $200 caddy...

BeelzeBob
11-09-03, 11:24 AM
Nice! How's it running! Don't forget to add pictures to our image section. And remember.. I LOVE interior photos! Tell us about it. Leather interior? How many miles? Is it running good?

Allante North *
11-09-03, 11:28 AM
Hey classione,

Nice ride for $200. Let us know if you trip over any more deals like that one. I wouldn't mind picking up a downgrade that looked that good. Do you feel guilty for getting such a good deal? I would for about 1 minute, then I would wave to the seller as I pulled out of his/her driveway. :2thumbs:

clasione
11-09-03, 11:29 AM
Nice! How's it running! Don't forget to add pictures to our image section. And remember.. I LOVE interior photos! Tell us about it. Leather interior? How many miles? Is it running good?

I still have some cleaning to do....
I dont want to ruin the cozy clean look of a caddy by show my messing interior.... it's nasty...

Intime, intinme... :2thumbs:

clasione
11-09-03, 11:31 AM
I still have some cleaning to do....
I dont want to ruin the cozy clean look of a caddy by show my messing interior.... it's nasty...

Intime, intinme... :2thumbs:

it's got some electrical problems which I'm going to start looking at today, and leaks power steering - but the motor purrs like a kitten..

elwesso
11-09-03, 11:33 AM
Hey clasione, its been a while since you posted here!!!

I wish I could get a caddy for $200...... It would make a good winter car!!!!!!

clasione
11-09-03, 11:38 AM
Hey classione,

Nice ride for $200. Let us know if you trip over any more deals like that one. I wouldn't mind picking up a downgrade that looked that good. Do you feel guilty for getting such a good deal? I would for about 1 minute, then I would wave to the seller as I pulled out of his/her driveway. :2thumbs:

well - this was a good deal but - it needs some work - you should have seen it yesterday....

It wwas like brown...

seen it sitting under a tree, on someones lawn - dirty as hell with leaves all over it and $500 Needs work written all over all the windows with this nasty red greese pen........

having no dents, and I new she'd clean up nicely.....

knocked on the door - told the women who happened to be a little short on her rent....

I said look it needs some work - I'll give you $100 right now....

she said: :tisk: atleast $200 and I'll have AAA tow it to your house....

It was a deal.... car and a tow to my driveway - $200.00

It

clasione
11-09-03, 11:52 AM
Hey clasione, its been a while since you posted here!!!

I wish I could get a caddy for $200...... It would make a good winter car!!!!!!

Hey elwesso....

yea been a while....

I'm back in the Caddy club
:yup:

BeelzeBob
11-09-03, 11:56 AM
By the way, everyone.. This is my younger Brother. :D Who moved to Florida recently. Damn lucky...

clasione
11-09-03, 05:28 PM
Well - so far so good - the electrical problem seems to be fixed....

added some emblems.....

now I just need to get it on the lift and see what the other story is....

BeelzeBob
11-10-03, 12:18 AM
Well you're at the right place to find out what's wrong...

elwesso
11-10-03, 09:14 AM
:thumbsup:

Post away, we'll be able to tell you whats wrong.......