: CTS-V @ Infineon Raceway

Flyboy
07-16-05, 10:30 AM
This is an FYI for those of us who love to watch the Racing version of the CTS-V in action. I just happened across this and am passing it on to all my "V" friends here on this forum. On the Speed Channel, Sunday, July 17th @ 6 PM, there will be a SCCA Speed World Challenge in Sonoma, California. The CTS-V will be racing there.:D

Merle Corey
07-16-05, 10:51 AM
I've got to be hoping my company will be passing it on to someone - dang work :(

willsctsv
07-16-05, 11:02 AM
Will they load up the V's with 500 lbs to make it fair to the poor porsche's!

sefa01
07-16-05, 05:27 PM
Will they load up the V's with 500 lbs to make it fair to the poor porsche's!Adding 100 lbs. to each CTS-V and increasing restrictor from 40% to 50%

sefa01
07-16-05, 05:30 PM
This is an FYI for those of us who love to watch the Racing version of the CTS-V in action. I just happened across this and am passing it on to all my "V" friends here on this forum. On the Speed Channel, Sunday, July 17th @ 6 PM, there will be a SCCA Speed World Challenge in Sonoma, California. The CTS-V will be racing there.:D

Wrong race. CTS-Vs are in the GT division. That race will be on Speed Channel at 1:30 p.m. EST on Sunday, July 17 (tomorrow)and wil be repeated at 2 p.m. on Monday.

willsctsv
07-16-05, 07:06 PM
Steve, are you going to the Glen?

Flyboy
07-16-05, 07:28 PM
Thanks sefa.......I must have misread the schedule....in any event, I'm taping it.
Thanks again.

Dennisscars
07-16-05, 07:40 PM
Will they load up the V's with 500 lbs to make it fair to the poor porsche's!

Whooo boy, that would be me, wildwhl and a keg of beer along for the ride. Now that's what Nascar used to be.. git 'er dun

wildwhl
07-16-05, 08:27 PM
Lucky you, Denniscars, I happen to have a pony keg of Sammy right here :drinker

Maybe we could make it fair in a streetrace for Urby then :hitstick:

sefa01
07-16-05, 10:03 PM
Steve, are you going to the Glen?Drove the V back from Virginia. A little vibration, so I got an alignment and had wheels balanced. Found out I flat-spotted 3 tires at VIR. But that won't stop me from tracking it.

In any case, Joe (CTS-Vette) and I will be going to the Glen for Tuesday only--but only if the weather looks good. Right now, weather is not looking good. We'll make a decision Monday morning. I really want to go, but not if it's going to rain all day.