: Click in clutch pedal from releasing brake pedal

RobzBLKV
07-15-05, 02:31 PM
Has anyone noticed sort of a "click" in the clutch pedal if you have it depressed and you let off the brake pedal? Just curious. Had stop and go on the highway b/c of a fairly bad accident this morning (at least four cars, an ambulance and a fire truck - there was a car carrier with Mailbus and Blazers between me and the wreck, so I couldn't get an accurate car count), and I felt it a lot.

Doesn't feel like something is wrong, really. It feels like a bad design of hydraulic pressure use. Just wondering if anyone else felt it.

W650
07-16-05, 03:23 PM
Yep, I have a click as well. It just started (about 1600 miles) - it sounds more mechanical to me - and does not seem to have much to do with the brakes.

This can go along with my "singing" sound, which I have to see will be remidied (sp)...

Outside of that she is still a great vehicle! Constantly amazed with the handling characteristics (pulled an accidental 1.05 on the "g" meter) - all I know is that it was a great 4 wheel drift around a very nice uphill corner. The LS-6 would get this car in serious trouble if it didn't remain so composed in the handling department....

Can't wait to take her to the Glen!

jteolis
07-16-05, 04:02 PM
I don't have a V, but my auto 3.6 has an intermittant click in the brake pedal. It did it all week, UNTIL i showed up at the dealer for service and it magically stopped. I could hear it and feel it in my foot.Sounds similar?