: finally-a V in my neighborhood!

SRT8/BMW
07-15-05, 08:45 AM
Finally saw a V on the freeway this morning. Siver- - all cleaned and polished.

Man was that a beautiful car!!!! The regular CTS just doesn't do much for me, but the V doesn't even look like the same car. Anyway...we just smiled at each other and exchanged thumbs up...way too much traffic to run em.

NICE CAR:coolgleam

Flyboy
07-15-05, 09:04 AM
Silver???? Is sooooo slow......!!! Now be careful if you ever see a black one. For some reason they are just faster.....LOL:bonkers:

SRT8/BMW
07-15-05, 09:12 AM
Silver???? Is sooooo slow......!!! Now be careful if you ever see a black one. For some reason they are just faster.....LOL:bonkers:

I love it...my SRT8 is of the black vintage as well..:shhh:

CaddyGeek
07-15-05, 12:24 PM
Hope you two meet up again, the bench racing between these cars is fierce. Play nice, be safe, but beat the cubes till they scream :devil:

keeksv
07-15-05, 12:30 PM
I love it...my SRT8 is of the black vintage as well..:shhh:
Thought I saw you posting on another thread...meant to say..:welcome:

thebigjimsho
07-15-05, 12:57 PM
Oh crap! You're going to race him, huh? You may pull on him a little but don't get too excited, the black ones are faster and will give you more of a race!

heavymetals
07-15-05, 01:15 PM
Race him at night, then you will be equal.:histeric:

(all cats are black in the dark)

Florian
07-15-05, 05:41 PM
:welcome: SRT8. Hope you have a chance to hook up with your Silver Caddy V pal and have a go at it. Either way it ends up, itll be good to hear a head to head run.

F

DILLIGAF
07-15-05, 06:36 PM
:welcome: SRT8,Blown V, silver of course :want: been looking for one of you guys.

lawfive
07-16-05, 03:43 AM
SRT-8: Come to California!

SRT8/BMW
07-16-05, 06:08 AM
:welcome: SRT8,Blown V, silver of course :want: been looking for one of you guys.

I don't think I can keep up with the blown V...too fast. But I might be able to hang with the stock one...it would be fun and I won't mind if I lose...no shame in losing to the V. A great car!!!!!:rolleyes:

GAGS-V
07-16-05, 10:50 PM
Is this great or what? Two FAST, GOOD LOOKING,cars and the companies behind them willing to build them. Only one missing is the Blue Oval. Where have they gone? SVT would be great to get up and moving and then all three could crush the overseas manf. and send them home crying in their euro's and yen. Euro's and Yen, just sounds wrong. More bang for your BUCK, now that's what I'm talking about.