: whiich one?the escalade or it's brother trhe EXT?

5footballa
07-14-05, 05:11 PM
This is a debate for me to decide which one is better to buy.the Escalade or Escalade EXT?

Spittin Game
07-14-05, 05:56 PM
Man, I had the same problem. I couldnt choose b/t the Escalade and the EXT. I literally sat at my sales guys desk going "ok ok, the Lade, no the EXT, no the...oh I dont know." I ended up with the regular Lade. My dad actually talked me into the Lade b/c he said it would be more "practical" with me going into real estate with him. So I got the regular Lade. Sometimes I do wish I woulda got the EXT, but then I look at mine and Im glad I got mine. I just need both of them, then I would be happy all the time. :D

Boombotz
07-14-05, 10:47 PM
I love them both but picked the Regular. I felt it to be more useful for my needs.

Fast Eddie
07-15-05, 12:39 PM
It depends on your needs. I needed the EXT b/c of all my work w/real estate. I would destroy the interior of a regular Lade with the stuff I put in the back. Plus I love the look of the EXT...

Edscalade
07-15-05, 03:00 PM
What will you be using it for? Do you have a family? I went for the EXT...i have a boat and do lots of water sports so the buck is handy to chuck wet and dirty stuff into. Plus i go diving most weeks so i think nothing of chucking wet gear and tanks into the back. Plus the EXT is fantastic for camping trips, you can get BBQ's, firewood and all the kit you'd ever need. If you're carting a family about then the regular one is probably more 'practical' but if you want to be a bit more unique go for the EXT...i'm thoroughly pleased with mine.

5footballa
07-15-05, 04:14 PM
Thanx alot guys,I think im leaning towards the escalade regular,besides the back is perfect for a thumping sound system!

LA Bean
07-15-05, 04:49 PM
yeah you should get the regular escalade, dont need anymore EXT's rolling around.

pimp-cadi-danny
07-16-05, 03:47 PM
i have a 02 lade,now im gonna get a ext