: Anyone in jamaica,Ny?

pimp-cadi-danny
07-14-05, 12:01 AM
im tryin to get some wheels but the guy is in jamaica,Ny...im in so calif
i dont wanna shoot him the $ then hope he sends the wheels.

pimp-cadi-danny
07-16-05, 03:49 PM
well i decided not to buy the wheels,too good of a deal...way too fishy

blingblingcv
07-16-05, 06:14 PM
wut wheels were u tryin to get?

pimp-cadi-danny
07-18-05, 01:01 AM
26" giovanna abruzzo's with tires for $3000.

RaGzEmCeE
07-18-05, 05:35 AM
yaaaaaaa riiiiiiiiiiight unless they were stolen ... probly were

T-Dizzy
07-18-05, 10:39 AM
Hey, I was up late last night checking out that same auction. He kept cancelling bids, and his story to me was that he was cancelling bids if the bidders hadn't contacted him first.

I live in Mass, so offered to drive down in person and buy them on the spot if they checked out ok.

"Sunday's my only day off to do a meet, but I'll let you know if they haven't sold by next Sunday."

Whatever. You're right - sounds fishy. Now he's selling "Recipes."

- T

blingblingcv
07-19-05, 12:46 AM
those recipes are scams, they sell it for like a penny just to get high feedback, i would be very careful when buying wheels on ebay as I was going to get wheels myself.

pimp-cadi-danny
07-19-05, 01:07 AM
when i talked to him on the phone to a strange answering service he wanted a wire transfer,i asked my buddy at work whos wife is a bank mgr she said no way when i asked her bout wire transfers,they are the biggest scams today...i was like damn ok cool....i called him back to ask for c.o.d so i wouldnt get burnned ....no reply.......i have his email its from... ttttttgggtt ttttggttttt was the name of who its from

84caddy
07-19-05, 12:27 PM
this is the same clown that's been selling rims from the NYC area (mostly long island) on ebay under a bunch of diff names...with only fake recipe feedbacks

not sure how his scam works...but the rims I wanted to buy last year had palm trees in the background...so I asked if I could get a friend to come by and check em out - and he stopped answering emails

but if anyone got burned, I've got his AIM and cell #

this is him - and what a surprise - palm trees in NYC??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=66486&item=7987708316

even funnier - go to advanced search, then click "completed items"..and watch how many times this dude's shit comes up

Spittin Game
07-19-05, 05:37 PM
He keeps using the same avalanche over and over, he finally put new pics up of it this time around. He must be watching someones car domain site or something, cause its always the same car with the same rims in every one of his "26" Giovanna Abruzzo Chrome Rims W/ Tires" listings. He used to only have a few pics of the av on the streets, then he would write his "name" on the pics, then each listing after that one ended he would put the same pics back up and just put a different name over the pic for that auction. I cant even remember how long ago it was that I saw this guy listing these for sale, but they have been listed over and over and over for a LONG time. Definite scam, no doubt about it!

blingblingcv
07-20-05, 12:07 AM
good on pointing out the palm trees. They like to steal the pics from cardomain.com. The dude had lexani romas before that I wanted on a black escalade. Too fishy. wheels for 26s go for like 4gs

RaGzEmCeE
07-20-05, 04:40 AM
^ without tires

T-Dizzy
08-05-05, 08:58 AM
Just an update from eBay:

The following is a notice from eBay Trust & Safety regarding:

Item Number - 7987144460
Item Title - 26" Inch Giovanna Abruzzo Chrome Rims W/Tires

We recently removed all of this seller's listings and have suspended the seller's trading privileges.

:hitstick:

"That's what you get for peeing on the electric fence!"