: Thanks Reed and RedlineGoods

CVP33
07-13-05, 11:24 PM
Got my two tone shifter boot with reverse stitching. Very nice, high quality, genuine leather. The tan is a shade off but doesn't look nearly as much as the picture presents. Waiting for my B&M shifter before I install.

Thanks again REED!

http://www.redlinegoods.com/index.htm

thebigjimsho
07-14-05, 12:41 AM
C'mon, I didn't need to see that. Put that thing away before you hurt yourself. It looks like your V is pitching a tent.:disappoin

lawfive
07-14-05, 02:35 AM
Is there a knob of some kind at the top of that thing that we can't see? It looks like a Mayan temple.

ctsvett
07-14-05, 05:18 PM
dont thank me.. jsut thank the smart vendors who offer specials on the FAQ newsletter and the 400-500 or so who have signed up to receive that newsletter... critical mass helps.... Its almost like a constnat group buy (usually on smaller items)...

Reed

LV_V
07-14-05, 05:54 PM
I also ordered the Redline shift boot but black leather with silver stitching. Matches the V's seats perfectly. I also got the lastss shift knob and radio knobs. Grade A quality. I can't wait to install them next weekend when I get the V back!

Rikmyster
07-14-05, 06:10 PM
C'mon, I didn't need to see that. Put that thing away before you hurt yourself. It looks like your V is pitching a tent.:disappoin

Looks like REED helped out again. He is a good Bud

CVP33
07-14-05, 08:58 PM
Just waiting for my short shifter so my tent will be lowered. July 18th can't COME fast enough.