: Chicago

eski
07-13-05, 06:20 PM
Any Chicago Lade Rollers

Kenn
07-16-05, 10:14 PM
Yeah, right here white diamond 05 lade;)

nikko1627
07-18-05, 11:27 PM
Me 2

kippjones
07-30-05, 08:16 PM
'03 Ext.

kippjones
07-30-05, 08:17 PM
And '04 SRX.

N V myCaddy
07-31-05, 10:14 PM
Hey guys the CEOclub (Cadillac Escalade Owners club) already has three members living in the Chicago area, why not join our club so we can get enough Escalade owners in your area to meet up for a coffee, a weekend cruise or even attend car and truck shows together. We already have 32 members within United States and Canada and with 9 of these members living in the Toronto and surrounding area, weíre having a blast together. We have already met up for a beach cruise and a car and truck show. Have a look at our photos. www.ceoclub.ca

kippjones
08-02-05, 11:53 PM
I am already one of those members.

N V myCaddy
08-03-05, 06:39 PM
Hey Kipp I already know you are a member. Iíve seen your photos up on the memberís gallery, nice to meet you and nice looking truck. Iíve spoken to other members in Toronto and we have decided that were going to go on a road trip next year. If there are enough members in Chicago we can make it one of our stops. If you are interested in expanding the number of members in your area you are more than welcome to. You can be a CEO (Cadillac Escalade Owners) Club representative in the Chicago area. If you or anyone else in your area is interested please contact us at

http://www.ceoclub.ca/Pages/ContactUs/

kippjones
08-03-05, 09:04 PM
Thanks, if I had more time I would. Maybe one of the other members would be up for that???

CadillacGrillz
08-03-05, 09:52 PM
hey ceo n v caddy do u guys have like a logo or something you know like so we can put it up in the windshield so that people really see which club is gonna be the biggest and the best in the whole us canada everywhere

N V myCaddy
08-07-05, 12:00 PM
Hey CadillacGrillz we do have stickers for our vehicles but they are not one of those big stickers made for the windshield. You donít want to over do it and look cheap with something too big. We got small stickers that look classy which you can put on the back passenger doors or on the back window. If anyone is interested in getting some stickers or CEO club cards to hand out contact us and leave us a mailing address so we can send it out to you. To view our window decals and CEO club cards click on:

http://www.ceoclub.ca/Pages/Decals/index.php

eski
08-21-05, 12:16 AM
chi town i have the ceo cards if u want

N V myCaddy
08-22-05, 01:08 AM
eski, we just got our new stickers in, we will be sending them out to you as soon as possible . P.S Whatís up Chicago, lets get going. Donít be shy lets get everyone together for a cruise night. Meet other escalade owners in youíre state at. www.ceoclub.ca (Cadillac Escalade Owners club)

eski
08-23-05, 10:01 PM
Send the stickers to me

eski
08-23-05, 10:10 PM
:2thumbs: Chicago Lades want to get together? No bullshit no flagn just Lade rollers to talk and have a few beers-bq and show ur ride. All welcome

eski
08-24-05, 11:16 PM
:hmm: seems like chicago lade rollers dont want to get together

N V myCaddy
08-25-05, 12:32 AM
Eski donít give up , my friends and I my just show up with our escalade to join you for a cruise in the windy city CHICAGO. Whatís up Chicago? Iíve got a 2002 EXT with a supercharger, 22ís and sounds system that won second places last weekend at scrape by the lake car and truck show. If you would like to see photo of our members trucks including yours Eski go to www.ceoclub.ca ( in gallery and go down to members gallery

Pro_Tech
08-25-05, 03:07 PM
Hey guys let me know when your next meet is.

eski
08-26-05, 12:23 AM
let me know to ill be there

RobertJoseph17
02-23-06, 01:16 AM
Hey guys I'm new to the site. I'm pretty new to the whole escalade scene too. I'm from the Chicago area and could use some help on where to get stuff done. I actually have some stuff on layaway at gomez tires www.gomeztires.com, but if there's a better place, I can cancel that stuff.
I've got a 05 White Diamond. 21" stock rims. Nothing done to it yet, just as I bought it.

RobertJoseph17
02-24-06, 10:06 PM
Sorry that should have been www.gomeztiresandwheels.com