: Hollywood in BIG trouble

HollywoodHicks1
11-08-03, 01:20 PM
Guys, Hollywood needs your help. Ok, Hollywood accidently hurt his girl's feelings. He didn't know that he did it until Hollywood's Grandma (who happens to be his girl's history teacher) told him. His girl was quite pissed with him. What should I do? Should I buy her a Cadillac or something?

Stoneage_Caddy
11-08-03, 02:26 PM
the revrend wonders whgat hollywood did to his girl , was hollywood caught with another caddy ?

elwesso
11-08-03, 02:58 PM
Snipes wonders the same thing as the Reverend......

MMNineInchNails
11-08-03, 03:58 PM
I'm wondering why everyone is starting to talk in the third person....

HollywoodHicks1
11-08-03, 04:01 PM
Everyone stole the third person thing from me. But I really didn't do anything. I made some sort of harmless comment, and she took it wrong. She gave me the silent treatment yesterday!!!

HollywoodHicks1
11-08-03, 04:04 PM
Yeah the girlfriend caught me sleeping with a Alante. I think she is upset about that.

MMNineInchNails
11-08-03, 04:19 PM
Yeah the girlfriend caught me sleeping with a Alante. I think she is upset about that.

LOL!!! How could you?!

Blackout
11-08-03, 04:30 PM
Yeah the girlfriend caught me sleeping with a Alante. I think she is upset about that.whore! :banana:

elwesso
11-08-03, 04:32 PM
Well she should be upset about that.......

Apologize I guess is the best thi

Elvis
11-08-03, 05:57 PM
Jewelry.

Elvis recalls a female that used to get pissed off at Elvis just to see what she could get out of the deal. After she did this three or four times to the tune of about $400, Elvis got wise. Elvis is an idiot when it comes to women. That's why Elvis got married.

HollywoodHicks1
11-08-03, 06:19 PM
Ok, I called her from work a few minutes ago. I explained to her what the deal was and why I cheated on her with the Alante. She was understanding, and she no longer hates me.

SupaFly
11-08-03, 06:40 PM
Can you say Loooooooooooooooser?

davesdeville
11-08-03, 07:14 PM
Well thats not nice now is it supafly.

Elvis
11-08-03, 07:28 PM
whipped.

SupaFly
11-08-03, 08:20 PM
I'd leave you so fast your head would be spinning, both of them. :yup:

elwesso
11-08-03, 08:23 PM
Yeah.... Cheating isnt a good thing.... Unless it becomes a 3some...... GOLDEN!!!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
11-08-03, 09:37 PM
well its good things are smoothed over

JJhomer83
11-10-03, 09:35 AM
well its good things are smoothed over

JJhomer has one thing to say
"woman" cost more than my car.
when woman are more costly than car jjhomer doesn't like woman and has to go buy stuff for car.
JJhomer has to keep 2 woman happy,

HollywoodHicks1
11-10-03, 12:02 PM
Thanks for being supportive of Hollywood guys. I didn't really cheat. I told you all that she caught me sleeping with an Alante, and she didn't appreciate me doing that. And Supafly, you know that you wouldn't leave Hollywood. How could you leave such a great good looking guy like ME.

HollywoodHicks1
11-10-03, 12:07 PM
I must agree with elwesso also. If it were a threesome, me, the girl, and the Alante, things really would be GOLDEN.

HollywoodHicks1
11-10-03, 12:11 PM
Supafly, it seems to Hollywood that you have a little somethin for him. Hollywood knows that you have feelings for him. Hollywood knows that each and every night, you get wet....with perspiration thinking about Hollywood. Oh yes!

JJhomer83
11-10-03, 12:15 PM
Supafly, it seems to Hollywood that you have a little somethin for him. Hollywood knows that you have feelings for him. Hollywood knows that each and every night, you get wet....with perspiration thinking about Hollywood. Oh yes!

JJhomer likes hollywood. JJhomer thinks he is an interesting character, JJHomer hopes that hollywood can smooth things out with the woman. JJhomer asks hollywood is woman worth it, is woman your age and is woman hot.

HollywoodHicks1
11-10-03, 12:21 PM
Well Mr. Homer, I appreciate the comments you made about me. That Hollywood thing is just for entertainment. I am simply an entertainer. Yeah my girl is worth it. She is 16, two months younger than I am. She is sooooooooo hot man. She is real short though. We look funny together because I am 5'11, and she is 4'10. I'm not super huge, but I am buff, so she looks really tiny with me.

SupaFly
11-10-03, 12:23 PM
Hollywood you were right about everything, except what I get wet from.

HollywoodHicks1
11-10-03, 12:27 PM
Now Supafly, I know that you are quite bashful. Don't be afraid to express your love for Hollywood. You need to let it all out.

Blackout
Hollywood you were right about everything, except what I get wet from.Yeah Hollywood.....that would be me :p j/k SupaFly ;)

JJhomer83
Well Mr. Homer, I appreciate the comments you made about me. That Hollywood thing is just for entertainment. I am simply an entertainer. Yeah my girl is worth it. She is 16, two months younger than I am. She is sooooooooo hot man. She is real short though. We look funny together because I am 5'11, and she is 4'10. I'm not super huge, but I am buff, so she looks really tiny with me.

Glad to see Hollywood has a good woman.

SupaFly
11-10-03, 12:29 PM
We should have a sex section on the forum, no? :halo:

JJhomer83
11-10-03, 12:37 PM
We should have a sex section on the forum, no? :halo:

sounds like a good idea

MMNineInchNails
11-10-03, 12:38 PM

LMFAO!!!! Man, you sure know how to get the ladies.

BUILDINGCTSAMG
11-10-03, 12:49 PM
Ok so just a couple thoughts,
If i read any more post with third person bullshit im going to personally hunt you all down.....
Second, this may be the most worthless thread ever....if your having girl problems tell us what u did and we can help.....i piss my gfriend off atleast once a day so im getting pretty good at being friends again

JJhomer83
11-10-03, 12:51 PM
Ok so just a couple thoughts,
If i read any more post with third person bullshit im going to personally hunt you all down.....
Second, this may be the most worthless thread ever....if your having girl problems tell us what u did and we can help.....i piss my gfriend off atleast once a day so im getting pretty good at being friends again

JJhomer ratio is about the same piss her off about once a day if not more. Mainly its m-f from the time i get home from work till the time i get some food.

Blackout
11-10-03, 12:52 PM
Blackout thinks BUILDINGCTSAMG has a good idea. But Blackout also agree's with Supafly :bouncy:

HollywoodHicks1
11-10-03, 01:06 PM
Well HOLLYWOOD thinks that his baby Supafly's idea is a good one. Wow BUILDINGCTSAMG, you PO your girl on a daily basis huh? Does that mean no nookie? And oh yes MMNineInchNails, HOLLYWOOD does know how to get the ladies. Just ask Supafly. ;)

elwesso
11-10-03, 01:14 PM
:histeric:

You guys are killin me!!! :D

SupaFly
11-10-03, 01:35 PM
Get the ladies? LOL Well, come and get me :sneaky:

Blackout
11-10-03, 01:42 PM
I'm closer then he is :D

HollywoodHicks1
11-10-03, 01:46 PM
:mad: How you gonna just challenge Hollywood in front of everyone like that! Now you need to stop living in denial and come clean. You know that Hollywood already has you. As a matter of fact Supafly, Hollywood is on his way so that he can have a little talk with you.

SupaFly
11-10-03, 02:04 PM
Yeah, come here so I can raise your standards and ruin you. :bouncy:

JJhomer83
11-10-03, 02:12 PM
Yeah, come here so I can raise your standards and ruin you. :bouncy:

I think this convo is funny, I am to young for supa so i am not going to get in the pissing match between hollywood and blackout. But i will take supa's car

Blackout
11-10-03, 02:41 PM
No pissing match here. Supa is a cool girl and all but my girl is perfect for me and thats all I need.

Elvis
11-10-03, 02:57 PM
Elvis thinks neither Blackout nor Hollywood could handle Supafly. And he KNOWS Elvis couldn't handle it. That ship sailed a lonnnnggg time ago. :crying:

Blackout
11-10-03, 03:06 PM
Hey Elvis do you want a Cadillac? I noticed the cars you had lised on the side. How about my Caddy for your 2000 BMW Z3 ;)

Blackout
11-10-03, 03:06 PM
My bad....I hit the submit button twice :banghead:

Elvis
11-10-03, 03:13 PM
Hey Elvis do you want a Cadillac? I noticed the cars you had lised on the side. How about my Caddy for your 2000 BMW Z3 ;)

You'll have to ask my wife about that one. Come to think of it, there's ANOTHER woman neither of us could handle.

elwesso
11-10-03, 06:35 PM
This is a classic thread!!! I dont think anyone here could handle Supa.... Not mentioning she is like 20something and your like 17!!!!

But, she is right..... She'd surely set you straight!!! :D

Elvis
11-10-03, 06:41 PM
HOLLYWOOD: "Come over here, Supafly, I wanna get something straight between us..."

HollywoodHicks1
11-10-03, 08:13 PM
Are you guys picking on me because I am 17? Hey, I can go to rated R movies by myself so you gotta give me some respect here! Hollywood can handle Supafly. Hollywood can handle any woman. Yes it's true. I like it when you talk rough like that to me Supafly. Talk dirty some more!

Elvis
11-11-03, 12:09 PM
There go some more kittens... :suspense: