: South Florida. Track Tonight

V-seriesTech
07-13-05, 09:32 AM
Yo,....going to the race track tonight. Moroso Motorsports Park. If you can fella's ,...go.

See ya

ShadowLvr400
07-13-05, 12:09 PM
Moroso is too expensive and uptight for me. Too busy as well. I'll stick to Orlando Speed World, even though they don't do a great job on prepping the track.

mchm3
07-13-05, 12:24 PM
gonna try 2 make it :thumbsup: but not in my car its at the dealer, going in my friends sl55

ShadowLvr400
07-13-05, 12:27 PM
Oo... SL55... Nice stuff. I can't run my Fleetwood yet anyways, still having a rear end built, the current one is leaking still.

V-seriesTech
07-13-05, 12:43 PM
Awesome guys...I'll be in a white C5. Several friends are going,.silver Z06,..Z28, heads and cam red, GTO LS2 blue, Z28 6 liter heads nitrous pewter ,builtmotortwin turboG35 and a couple more F-bodies. We should be close to eachother in the stageing lanes.

Moroso is good, only cause it's close by, within' an hour(takes me half an hour speeding). Orlando speed world, is alright. The property SUCKS in my opinion, the track semi hooks. The only benefit for me going to Orlando is one, I can hook up and stay with my hot x girlfriend, and you guys typically have cooler air,...thats about it.

If you want a real track, in Florida,...the one and only Bradenton is the place to go to. When there is a shootout, i'll be there.

Jamie

alcindus
07-13-05, 02:39 PM
Ill be there with my v . but not running IT. as I have Issues with the rear end bushings. Ill be with the bikes.Ill look you up jamie. been wanting to meet you

Allen

V-seriesTech
07-13-05, 03:23 PM
Ill be there with my v . but not running IT. as I have Issues with the rear end bushings. Ill be with the bikes.Ill look you up jamie. been wanting to meet you

Allen

Cool Allen. Look forward to meeting you as well. Drive safe,...see you there.

Jamie

Art138
07-13-05, 09:49 PM
V-Series Tech: what is Vera charging for a Magna SC upgrade???

V-seriesTech
07-14-05, 09:09 AM
V-Series Tech: what is Vera charging for a Magna SC upgrade???

Hey Art, I belive you asked me for a quote about a month ago, and I could never send you the message, due to your inbox being full, or not being able to send you any messages. Either way, no big deal. Let me work up another quote for you.

Jamie

Flyboy
07-14-05, 09:49 AM
Jamie,

What's your G/F's name?????Danny S------?:lildevil:

Wish I was down there tonight....oops, don't mean "down" meant to say in
F-L-A.

Have fun, be safe and post your times tomorrow.

Jimmy

CTSV05
07-14-05, 09:51 AM
Jamie,

Have you talked with Nelson?

Apparently there is a glitch in the appropriation of funds there.

How about the customer pays me direct, and you guys do the install?

V-seriesTech
07-14-05, 12:06 PM
Jamie,

What's your G/F's name?????Danny S------?:lildevil:

Wish I was down there tonight....oops, don't mean "down" meant to say in
F-L-A.

Have fun, be safe and post your times tomorrow.

Jimmy

Thanks there jimbo....

V-seriesTech
07-14-05, 12:06 PM
Jamie,

Have you talked with Nelson?

Apparently there is a glitch in the appropriation of funds there.

How about the customer pays me direct, and you guys do the install?

Alright doug...i'll pass the word.

V-seriesTech
07-14-05, 12:07 PM

Allen

Allen, pleasure to meet you man. You and your buddies on the bikes,...are pretty much crazy...you and your hundred shot:drinker ....friggin' awesome. Can't wait to see it run man.

V-seriesTech
07-14-05, 12:17 PM
Well fella's....last night was not too bad. I ended up going 13.04 @ 109 (13.04@109) and change....not my best time but, since my last visit to the track, I have taken off the titanium Z06 mufflers, since one of my buddies welds broke. Stock system went back on. Marco in the supercharged V series went 13.00 @ 110mph with a 2.2 60ft.

The ride on the way to the track,....was crazy. I wish I could tell you more about the ride but, it was just too crazy. Me and the black V batteling. Too incriminateing....

...ride home was almost as fun....170mph once....or twice:lildevil:

alcindus
07-14-05, 01:50 PM
Jamie , Good to meet you guys also . looking foward to hanging out with you guys again !!!!

V-seriesTech
07-14-05, 01:52 PM
Jamie , Good to meet you guys also . looking foward to hanging out with you guys again !!!!

cool beans.:coolgleam

CTSV05
07-14-05, 06:19 PM
I wish I lived there:(

dannystang
07-15-05, 12:54 AM
Nice times Jamie..

Wish I could have gone...I saw a few 954 calls but I donno if it was my clientele or you and I am too busy to take on any new clients.

Can't even read the posts where you guys rag on me yet :(

Anyhow let me know next time hopefully in a month or two think I will take that vacation and leave you my V.

:banghead:

V-seriesTech
07-15-05, 08:36 AM
Nice times Jamie..

Wish I could have gone...I saw a few 954 calls but I donno if it was my clientele or you and I am too busy to take on any new clients.

Can't even read the posts where you guys rag on me yet :(

Anyhow let me know next time hopefully in a month or two think I will take that vacation and leave you my V.

:banghead:

Yeah the 954 #'s were from me but,...I wasn't really callin' you anyways...I just wanted to see if your girl wanted to go to the track with me. Give me a shout pimpin'