: stupid ricer....

Night Wolf
11-08-03, 02:36 AM
omg I hate these kids soo much, it is just complete crap....

I stopped in a small plaza to return something at Auto Zone, as I am walking out, what is there right int he road? a newer Sentra with a big aluminam wing, R stickers, big fart can and some other things.... well they must have thought blasting rap really loud so that everyone in every store in the plaza could hear that crap was cool, becuase the music (bass) was soo loud, all you heard was the various pieces of the wing vibrating and shaking....it was actually louder then the bass itself, I am like great what a joke, so I get in my car and go out of my way to drive by them.....show them what a real car is, so as I am nearing them, the 2nd kid gets back in the car and they circle around the parking lot, but as I pass them I hit the gas a little.... dunno why, well, yeah I do, they were racing their bumble bee motor and it was annoying, so I figured I should let them hear what a nice American V8 sounds like.... so I go to pull out onto the road, lotta traffic though, I was turning right, and guess who pulls up along side of me? yup, the rice boyz, they were funny too, had to be like 16 or 17, the seats were all the way back, they were trying to act all ganster and had headbands on and that "yo you wanna mess wit me" look on their face (they were white) and the music was blasting, wing still vibrating like crazy.... I was hoping they would turn behind me, beucase if they did I would have lit the tires up pulling out...make them wish they could do that, and have the sweet sound of a V8 in front of them, but they were turning left.... although when they were next to me I saw it said Spec V on the side...dunno if it was a real one or not, but all I goota say is, if the Spec V is supposed to be the cool and fast version of the Snerta, why rice it out? plus this kids had to be some of the worst drivers I sw in the last few days...the car was obviously a stick, and while he was waiting to pul out he kept racing the bee hive engine and would let the clutch out a little so the car would move forward, almost going onto the road, then let it roll back...he kept doing that, then finally he pulled out infornt of another person.... maybe he'll crash, rid the world of an import, and then we wont have bad drivers on the road, just hope he hits a tree and not an innocent person.....

.....It got better though, as when I pulled out there was a red light, so while waiting at the light a '70 Mustang fast back pulls up behind me, so I was like sweet....not a Camaro, but I am not going to argue with a classic muscle car at all.... nice car too..... then when I went to the car wash there was a nice Fox body Mustang with a crazy enigne..... I see alot of them in that area.... that's good though, gotta keep the import kids in line every once in a while.

I just don't get it....what is soo special about the stupid wings, R stickers and fart can? I mean if your gonna rice out a car do it to one that sucks.....from what I heard the Spec V is a nice little car....either way I dont care though, it made me loose all respect for the kids and the car.

elwesso
11-08-03, 08:57 AM
Is this just a random rant???? :D

I agree, it IS stupid...... I think its funny when their all hyped up, and you race em (in my case) in a 4000lb luxury cruiser, and you WIPE em.... Their engine sounds like its about to splode, and they cant even hear themselves think while they race that baby up to like 9000rpm...... Meanwhile, Im in the Q gracefully and completely quiet and smooth all the way up to 7000rpm, and I haev some gentle jazz playing in the back ground (well, maybe not the last part :D )

Oh well, they keep the american economy going!!!!

MMNineInchNails
11-08-03, 03:12 PM
I love it when you're crusing down the freeway about half throttle just kicking back and you look over and there is this honda next to you with it's engine screaming as it's topped out and it's redlining and you start to laugh because you realize he's tryin to race, then you put your foot down a little more and he dissapears in your rear view mirror.

Jesda
11-14-03, 06:52 AM
Theyre like flies. You think you got rid of them but at the next stop light theyre asking to be swatted.

DeVillish
11-14-03, 01:36 PM
yeah i raced some guy in a Matrix. He lost. Talking about his intake and exaust and how he really doesnt get power till like 6k. I was thinking, shesh by the time he got to 6k to get some power, i was already ahead of him. Heh, its fun shifting auto cars. I need a little like 3inch tach to put on my steering colum so i dont hit the rev limiter in 2nd at 70 again.

NCGNETO90
11-23-03, 04:18 PM
Well i must admit it. I have fun with those little honda kids. Eventhough i guess im still a kid (19). I cant even count the number of times that i have killed little ricer cars. I love it. I do have two little pocket rockets though. But i do not count them as ricer cars because they have wankel engines and are rear wheel drive. Plus i dont have them to race at every stop light. I have them because i love the car, engine and handling. I just love driving them. I am glad i have alittle american beauty though. I have a 3800lb luxuary sedan and can beat ricers eventhough i dont like to. My GF just asks me to because she cant stand those honda kids. lol

elwesso
11-23-03, 05:36 PM
I like to get away from them so I dont have to hear their chainsaw engines going.....

NCGNETO90
11-23-03, 06:01 PM
some of the ones i have heard sound like lawn mowers. Im not kidding too. It is totaly sad.

92_Deville_on_20's
11-24-03, 07:06 AM
it is a plague that doesn't seem to go away.

NCGNETO90
11-24-03, 03:55 PM
Its true. It is sad but i think ricers are here to stay.

davesdeville
11-24-03, 06:14 PM
Ya know... I really haven't killed more than 1 or 2 ricers in my Caddy, cause I've only taken it to cruise once, but that should change now that it's only a week and a half until I get my provisional and it's legal for me to drive. I didn't plan to race but it's hard not to sometimes.

Until I get my provis. I'll stick to riding with my friend in his $88 Corsica (now hood scoop free) and beating Mustang LXs.

Honda
11-24-03, 08:36 PM
I got a ricer and it has one of the loudest fart cans you have ever heard. Although mine doesn't have a wing, it does have a system and some R stickers. Our obsessions with these ricers are the same as you guys with your boat cadillacs. And I'm sure ricers enjoy more of what they have; consider the races. They go out and race during the weekend. It's fun to do. What do you guys do? Drive your boat cars 5 miles to work, and then drive them home-letting them sit in your garage? Now, I know any cadillac would more than likly smoke my Honda Civic HB, but...seriously, do you guys race them anyways? They may be faster, but they look like granny cars. I bet you I have more fun in my car than you guys ever would in your caddy. But then again, I do suppose those types of cars are for the older generation. So, we appriciate what we like.
:worship:

elwesso
11-24-03, 09:02 PM
Thats true, and a very good point.... however, I drive my Q like I stole it! My theory is use it or loose it!!! My Q sees the redline pretty much daily, sometimes many times!!!! I think a lot of other guys HERE drive their cadillacs the same way.... Most people that drive cadillacs drive how you described though.....

Then again, im not driving a cadillac...... But I wouldnt mind having a little car like that to beat around like none other!! I have plenty of fun driving my Q45, and while Im racing people i just turn up the smooth jazz and put some grey pupon on my caviar!!!! :D yeah right!!! Seriously though, I like driving my Q because its fast, handles good (for a 4000lb car) and its super extra comfy..... I guarntee your honda doesnt ride like mine does!!! And if im gonna drive, i wanna be surrounded by every power option known to man, and the most comfortable environment!!!

Night Wolf
11-24-03, 10:20 PM
Thats true, and a very good point.... however, I drive my Q like I stole it! My theory is use it or loose it!!! My Q sees the redline pretty much daily, sometimes many times!!!! I think a lot of other guys HERE drive their cadillacs the same way.... Most people that drive cadillacs drive how you described though.....

Then again, im not driving a cadillac...... But I wouldnt mind having a little car like that to beat around like none other!! I have plenty of fun driving my Q45, and while Im racing people i just turn up the smooth jazz and put some grey pupon on my caviar!!!! :D yeah right!!! Seriously though, I like driving my Q because its fast, handles good (for a 4000lb car) and its super extra comfy..... I guarntee your honda doesnt ride like mine does!!! And if im gonna drive, i wanna be surrounded by every power option known to man, and the most comfortable environment!!!

Amen!

it was soo great when I brought the DeVille to the dragstrip, even though I *only* ran a flat 16 (faster then any Civic) it was great, and people were really surprised.... sadly, I have never really raced a ricer, beucase there are no areas unless I go into the next towna nd stuff.....

I drive my car pretty rough at times, but I keep the maintenance up on her and take care of her and use the best stuff I can to keep her running good, so I treat her well, she treats me well......

..... it's funny when a kid at my school tries to tell me his stock regular Sentra is faster then my car, then goes to tell me how a S2000 would be my car, I am like, look, your comparing a car half the weight and half the size of my car, also an 11 year old luxury car to a brand new car designed to go fast..... I was like, handeling is obvious to which car would win, but off the line, I have gobs of tourqe while the S2000 has no power until almost redline..... then I am like, compare the comforts and luxury to my car and an S2000 and other benifits of the big DeVille and you see which car comes out ahead.....

NCGNETO90
11-24-03, 10:55 PM
I got a ricer and it has one of the loudest fart cans you have ever heard. Although mine doesn't have a wing, it does have a system and some R stickers. Our obsessions with these ricers are the same as you guys with your boat cadillacs. And I'm sure ricers enjoy more of what they have; consider the races. They go out and race during the weekend. It's fun to do. What do you guys do? Drive your boat cars 5 miles to work, and then drive them home-letting them sit in your garage? Now, I know any cadillac would more than likly smoke my Honda Civic HB, but...seriously, do you guys race them anyways? They may be faster, but they look like granny cars. I bet you I have more fun in my car than you guys ever would in your caddy. But then again, I do suppose those types of cars are for the older generation. So, we appriciate what we like.
:worship:
I have two sports cars. AKA- Mazda RX-7's and my cadillac. I also love to race my 7's around like you race your honda. But as for having as much fun in my caddi like you have in your civic? Lets just say that both the front and the back seats in my Cadillac have seen more "fun" in one night than your car has in its whole life! :D :D