: Watkins Glen?

willsctsv
07-12-05, 05:41 PM
Anyone doing the Glen on the 18th 0r 19th? I'll be there for 2 days. :bouncy:

V-Max
07-12-05, 06:15 PM
I just pulled off the track today after two days with the Audi Club NA. Awesome track and very suited high hp cars. Slowest turn is the toe of the boot which was probably 45-55 MPH 3rd gear. I was almost topping out 4th gear in my '05 GTO on the back after the esses.

You'll have a blast!

Norm

sefa01
07-12-05, 06:57 PM
Anyone doing the Glen on the 18th 0r 19th? I'll be there for 2 days. :bouncy:

MAYBE!!!

I'm flying to Virginia on Friday and will be driving my V back on Saturday. If the V seems perfect, I'll probably go up to The Glen. Don't know if I'd go for 1 or 2 days.

At this point, I'm a little skittish. As you know, I got towed home 111 miles from Pocono last month with a fried clutch. Got that fixed, only to have my shift linkage go out on me at Virginia International. That was 500 miles from home. When they told me parts might be 2-3 weeks, I rented a car and drove home. That's why I'm flying back.

Bottom line: If the car doesn't feel perfect, I'll pass. But I hope to make it.

FYI, Joe (CTS-Vette) is planning to come up to The Glen for Tuesday. He's supposed to have his 5-point belts installed at IMP on Friday. I haven't heard anything from Linden (SlvrVee).

ace996
07-12-05, 10:07 PM
I can't do the track this month, just got back from vacation but....
Why don't you guys help me beat on the Ms at the NassColuseum this Saturday. BMW autox..???